Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Knight Online, and video games in General

This is a discussion on Knight Online, and video games in General within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh shut up! You worked at wendy's. what is there to ruin!?[/b] wtf I'm surrounded by nerds and high-grades people ...
Page: 8

Record

oh shut up! You worked at wendy's. what is there to ruin!?[/b]

wtf I'm surrounded by nerds and high-grades people :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

If an 8~8.9 mark is something to cry about serious guys get out of ur basement. School helps with absolutely nothing .

I for one don't study at all maths,chemistry,physics,computer science because they are a waste of my life.

If I don't want to work abroad,school is a total waste

School and education are overrated -_-[/b]
    Though school and education isn't your path, doesn't necessarily mean it's over-rated. If going through school gets them where they want to be, than it's not a total waste.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Its all about SAT scores.
    wtf did you get on your SAT's?[/b]
    I got AIM'ed this because it was funny.

Dark_sith

i doubt he can last all the way to April h34r:, you still going to be on IRC ?

Banned

yea lutz go get a job that is worth somthing cause i know one day i wont...this game has already fucked my life up alot and im olny almost 16..failed 9th grade...staying up allllllllllll night over this game that it just pissies me off anyways..i know its my fault for playing it and shit but i cant stop..drugs im into now...fucknig anything to get my real life issues stright..with family and shit..this game and drugs fucked up my life and im proud ur a hard working man and getting what u want by working for it..goos job and good luck

edit: i see so many people saying he cant do it and shit..thats real nice..that makes him wanting to try harder .. and get somwher in life instead of playing a fucking video game...gl lutz and i dont even know u and i wish u the best of luck

look... the fool quit in the morning and he&#39;s back in the afternoon >_<

fucking

your mom disown you yet?

peintre

Whitney.
    I&#39;ll kill myself if I go to UCI.[/b]
    no 1 person is a perfection..
    try and seek help from others too find where your own abilities are slightly lacking
    remember.. a group of people can doo more then 1 person can alone even if those people in avragde dont "seem" too fit the shoes in witch the solo guys walk, if u get my picture

gl kiddo ^^

ah yes btw

remember.. BUILD on waht you HAVE, not what you DIDENT get, what is within yourself is ever soo more easy 2 PULLOUT, if you have a clear mind free of corrupting thought.

clear water lessen the chemicals in your food and sleep 8-9 hours NOT MORE and NOT LESS

i could go on but im pretty sure im jsut wasting my time soo oh well

sad to hear lutz

here in germany everything relaxed
    i go same class with 15 years old girls but its ok ,they need boys like me
    i go the highest ranked school called gymnasium and when i m done (in a few years, i can study w/e i want)
    even when i fail i can redo it even when i m 30
    so i can care less about school

Jason269

The best way to quit KO is get a GF made me quit for a month or to but guess what, i&#39;m back

Dendroid0s

whoa, usa education is complicated as hell, in aussieland all u need is get good results or just pass year 12 High School Certificate(or drop out at year 10/11, and goto tafe) and u can easily gain like 10 points, so if u got 85 which is pretty good, u can easily gain 90+(really good private catholic schools pay $30 grand+ a year and have no life at all, all they do is study and talk nerdy(they get 95+ which isnt that bad compared to public schools)) and u can pretty much get into any uni that guarantees good pay. But u only got 1 life, enjoy it.

p.s i dont know how u feel lutz, but i feel sorry for you, hope u do your best and achieve w/e u want in life.

Banned

this game is taken so seriously by ppl wow :/

hmm maybe its cuz i never had to work for anything

rich friends who babashop for me FTW.

Ripper_of_romania

Though school and education isn&#39;t your path, doesn&#39;t necessarily mean it&#39;s over-rated. If going through school gets them where they want to be, than it&#39;s not a total waste.[/b]
    Honestly I don&#39;t see myself behind books wasting even 30 minutes reading or studying... I am definatelly not made to work in an office with zounds of paper work and an fat,bald,ugly and asshole boss that orders me to work 8 hours a day :unsure: :unsure:

I do attend gym daily though :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

There is nothing wrong in playing computer games... just as long as you know how to balance your time.

The key thing to remember is, you play the game, the game dont play you.

I play KO when i have nothing else to do: when ive finished my work, when ive done whatever i need to do. I play it in my SPARE time

and thats the key.. u play it when u really have nothing to do. It should be just a GAME, not your life :P

Hope it helps xD

Sorry 2 hear lutz that u got rejected..

GL

Though school and education isn&#39;t your path, doesn&#39;t necessarily mean it&#39;s over-rated. If going through school gets them where they want to be, than it&#39;s not a total waste.[/b]
    Yup

Some people can get to where they want by natural talents, i.e being good at football etc. But some have to take the path of education, get their qualifications, and then get a job and then work their way up to big salary.

Its dependant on each person which route u take..

omgwtf123

Affirmative

Action.

japo

i have spent on this game the 10% of money that i have spent on alcohol every weekend, and the value of the ingame things i have is 3x the money i spent on prems ^^

I hope i will be soon 80 and they i will leave the xping "mental sick mode" that is the worst thing in KO. so i will be always doing vs/pkin with clannies, invading, upgrading,killin bosses etc nothing harmful on that, unless ur target is be top1 and have +10 items... that is for some players the main thing, bullshit!! if you think nps/ items are 1st u will quit server/game so often o.O

some players that are 60+ lvl enjoy more this game that others 75+, because they have social life ^^ and they dont care about items/shits as main thing in the game.

BigApple

Unless your pre-med or law (and we dont need any more lawyers tyvm) fuk college. It is only good for accruing college debts.

Start a business now, while you are still young and ambitious (before u are dumbed down by college and corporate jobs)!!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast