Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Knight Online World ChampionShip

This is a discussion on Knight Online World ChampionShip within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I say all characters level 75, same stats for each class (so mini warriors and orc warriors have same stats ...
Page: 2

Banned

I say all characters level 75, same stats for each class (so mini warriors and orc warriors have same stats etc), similar items (You get to choose your weapons/armours from a lot of high grade ones), same amount of pots/scrolls/cash etc.

I think it'd be rather cool, but I don't think I'm good enough to challenge the japs :P

pff the jappy's will prolly run away when they see me xD :P

mason_cro

the japs / koreans 4 nuts, hey the # of ppl dying from 2 much WoW is about the same as the # of heart-disease-related deaths in the US...they insane
    anyhow it will be cool to see. would also be gr8 if they fixed some of OUR probs instead of makin some tournaments...we got most of our skilld ppl hackd anyhow :S

:pic:

i dot think k2 will give us to choose our weapons/armor :rollseyes:

and yes they need fix some other probs
    instad of making some events w/e it is

Medusa

i doubt K2 is doing anything of this lol , its probably the asians doing all the work like putting the servers and their version and their way to make everyone with equal gear/lvl , cuz i really doubt k2 could do anything like that lol

Necropoo

Originally posted by ic:
    i dot think k2 will give us to choose our weapons/armor *:rollseyes: *

and yes they need fix some other probs
    instad of making some events w/e it is
    your sounding like a perfect douche :lol: i mean c'mon, ppl are supposed to get excited at these stuffs, you're like throwing a soaked blanket at them.

anyhow, its an exciting one, cant wait for it.

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Trii
    been posted before already. someone said that in th achampionship everyone will have the same items.
    if have same items USKO can pwnt all by ... shower hack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    been posted before already. someone said that in th achampionship everyone will have the same items.
    if have same items USKO can pwnt all by ... shower hack :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    hahahahah lol

Cool cant wait, just hope u dont have to pay for it.... >.<

it be fun.....asians are crazy at games....specially the japenese and the koreans.....CWAZY!

CANT WAITTT!!!

Wer gonna get pwned. Every1 is used to play with a shitty account and shitty items. With an average HP of 3k and 5k max for warriors.

KOreans are used to play with like 8k+ Average hp and 14k+ warriors :S They rush everything without fearing of dying. Its just not the same gaming style as we do >.<

And not tlking about the lvl 70+ skills... We will be shocked when we see an archer stunning us :|

QuIcK

Originally posted by LoveToHate
    Wer gonna get pwned. Every1 is used to play with a shitty account and shitty items. With an average HP of 3k and 5k max for warriors.

KOreans are used to play with like 8k+ Average hp and 14k+ warriors :S They rush everything without fearing of dying. Its just not the same gaming style as we do >.< *

And not tlking about the lvl 70+ skills... We will be shocked when we see an archer stunning us :|
    You dont realize if they all have those insane items they wouldnt rush in without fear of death... Anyway if they put us all lvl 75 or sumthing they would still win cuz they would be used of playing at that lvl... that ap ac hp mana etc etc. and there asian so u know they play 24/7

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by LoveToHate

KOreans are used to play with like 8k+ Average hp and 14k+ warriors :S They rush everything without fearing of dying. Its just not the same gaming style as we do >.< *

You made a bad pun without even knowing o.o

ScuLLy

Originally posted by Beebee from Official KO Forum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beebee from Official KO Forum)</div>
    i read the announcement on jap ko site regarding the world championship war and ill translate what i found. They werent too clear on specifics so just take this under advisement. *

first they will allow 300+ members to register, but only the first 200 can enter the war. it seems like there will be a cz area for the ppl who couldn't get in to war. (however, fight in cz won't affect the result of the war). *

second, when the characters are moved to the war server, they will be level 70 with master class with all unused skill and stat points. they will also be given 200m coins. npc that sells hi class weapon/armor will be there and u can upgrade them to atleast +8 for 100% success. there will also me a npc that sells accessories (don't know what kind). *

so my guess is that everyone will have a naked level 70 character for that war, and u upgrade ur own items. i think they said u have 2hrs before the war begins to get ready. *

as for who are allowed to go in the war, atleast in jap ko, is as follows. *

1. king from each nation gets to nominate 10ppl ea. *
    2. grade 1 clan leader gets to nominate 2 ppl ea. *
    3. top 15 characters in each of the class-specific np ranking (heh do we even have this?) gets one ea. *
    4. monthly np ranking top 10 characeters get one ea. *
    5. 5 winners of the cape contest (sounds like fun, but irrelevant for us) gets one ea. *
    6. lottery for 300 more slots that are available. *

these slots are transferable *

they didnt mention anything about the pets or the horses, or the kind of weapon/armor that will be provided. *

oh yea, and we fight china first[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-LC9900 from Official KO Forum

Translation from the Chinese KO. Including th reward. (i am putting things that are not mentioned the JPKO translation above, i think) *

Game Svr in Korea. Opens 2 hours before competition *
    --5/29 -- US vs China *
    --5/30 -- Korean vs Japan *
    --6/1 -- 3rd and 4th place *
    -- 6/2 -- final *
    By the way, between Chinea Korean, and Japan, they already had an international war, so we US are the new comer. *

-- Start with lvl 70 with Stat point 222, and skill pt 122 *
    -- Top 10 players on each server will get automatic admittance, with a total of 300 accounts *
    -- Top 3 clans on each svr will get 5 accounts, with a total of 480 acct. *
    --1000 can participate, but only 200 allowed for LW *
    --2 rounds each match *

Here comes the best part. REWARD!!!!!!!! (since i am still a noob, i hope i don't translate some of the items' name wrong, but i do my best) *

--User with the most kill -- IRON Pendant(necklace) *
    --User with the 2nd most kill -- Ring of life (something like that) *
    --User with the 3rd most kills -- Ring of Courage *
    -- User that killed Warden -- each kill gets you a gold bar *

For those that partied with the above user, their name will be permanently imprinted on Karus and ElMorad statues in Moradon
    ^_^

:pic:

Originally posted by ScuLLy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScuLLy)</div>
    Originally posted by Beebee from Official KO Forum@
    i read the announcement on jap ko site regarding the world championship war and ill translate what i found. They werent too clear on specifics so just take this under advisement. *

first they will allow 300+ members to register, but only the first 200 can enter the war. it seems like there will be a cz area for the ppl who couldn't get in to war. (however, fight in cz won't affect the result of the war). *

second, when the characters are moved to the war server, they will be level 70 with master class with all unused skill and stat points. they will also be given 200m coins. npc that sells hi class weapon/armor will be there and u can upgrade them to atleast +8 for 100% success. there will also me a npc that sells accessories (don't know what kind). *

so my guess is that everyone will have a naked level 70 character for that war, and u upgrade ur own items. i think they said u have 2hrs before the war begins to get ready. *

as for who are allowed to go in the war, atleast in jap ko, is as follows. *

1. king from each nation gets to nominate 10ppl ea. *
    2. grade 1 clan leader gets to nominate 2 ppl ea. *
    3. top 15 characters in each of the class-specific np ranking (heh do we even have this?) gets one ea. *
    4. monthly np ranking top 10 characeters get one ea. *
    5. 5 winners of the cape contest (sounds like fun, but irrelevant for us) gets one ea. *
    6. lottery for 300 more slots that are available. *

these slots are transferable *

they didnt mention anything about the pets or the horses, or the kind of weapon/armor that will be provided. *

oh yea, and we fight china first
    <!--QuoteBegin-LC9900 from Official KO Forum
    Translation from the Chinese KO. Including th reward. (i am putting things that are not mentioned the JPKO translation above, i think) *

Game Svr in Korea. Opens 2 hours before competition *
    --5/29 -- US vs China *
    --5/30 -- Korean vs Japan *
    --6/1 -- 3rd and 4th place *
    -- 6/2 -- final *
    By the way, between Chinea Korean, and Japan, they already had an international war, so we US are the new comer. *

-- Start with lvl 70 with Stat point 222, and skill pt 122 *
    -- Top 10 players on each server will get automatic admittance, with a total of 300 accounts *
    -- Top 3 clans on each svr will get 5 accounts, with a total of 480 acct. *
    --1000 can participate, but only 200 allowed for LW *
    --2 rounds each match *

Here comes the best part. REWARD!!!!!!!! (since i am still a noob, i hope i don't translate some of the items' name wrong, but i do my best) *

--User with the most kill -- IRON Pendant(necklace) *
    --User with the 2nd most kill -- Ring of life (something like that) *
    --User with the 3rd most kills -- Ring of Courage *
    -- User that killed Warden -- each kill gets you a gold bar *

For those that partied with the above user, their name will be permanently imprinted on Karus and ElMorad statues in Moradon
    ^_^[/b]

OMG

premium only? <_<

when sign up opens what gm time ??

Banned

MY NEW CHAR IS LVL 59 DIEEEEEE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast