Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89
Like Tree21Likes

Knight Online World Countdown

This is a discussion on Knight Online World Countdown within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its 2019 what 1299 guys please weak up...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member WashingMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    113

    Default

    its 2019 what 1299 guys please weak up

  2. #32
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,423

    Default

    Completely off-topic, but did they increase the FOV or the amount you can zoom out ingame? Or is that just a DeathKO thing?

  3. #33
    Little archer Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Legend says its 1299 server
    I did never say such a thing.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Completely off-topic, but did they increase the FOV or the amount you can zoom out ingame? Or is that just a DeathKO thing?
    back then there was something called "Movie Mode" or so which allowed you to zoom out to a sorta high level. I remember Mages abused it to nova in places they normally should not be able, like the enemy base in BDW. KO disabled it then. Maybe they brought it back?

    You can see the movie mode in action here


  5. #35
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    Subway conductor posted this to frmtr:



    best country
    Weez likes this.

  6. #36
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Subway conductor posted this to frmtr:



    best country
    Damn this game is still so popular in Turkey lol. I bet the counter is a new server kktnxbb.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Damn this game is still so popular in Turkey lol. I bet the counter is a new server kktnxbb.
    Well i think it would be 100% useless to run these ads for just some ingame patch.
    Timing fits as well for new server(s).

    I hope we get both, new content & new server.

  8. #38
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Well i think it would be 100% useless to run these ads for just some ingame patch.
    Timing fits as well for new server(s).

    I hope we get both, new content & new server.
    Hope its timer for another timer.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    What I'd love to see after the countdown is a website with a big banner "Coming Soon!"

  10. #40
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    It would be more awesome if there was another countdown instead of "coming soon"

  11. #41
    Probation Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    289

    Default

    If they brought back 1299 dude... Its on man. Throw up the old 1299 server and pay somebody with half a brain to build a decent anti cheat. Boom Most active server, and probably would bring in more money than 3/4 the servers combined.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    If they brought back 1299 dude... Its on man. Throw up the old 1299 server and pay somebody with half a brain to build a decent anti cheat. Boom Most active server, and probably would bring in more money than 3/4 the servers combined.
    They won't bring 1299 back, more likely they'll bring some new patches as Taiwan is launching a more advanced KO, also.

  13. #43
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    They won't bring 1299 back, more likely they'll bring some new patches as Taiwan is launching a more advanced KO, also.
    Yeah.
    Hope they will do that. Hopefully they will launch new server as well

  14. #44
    Member Dementor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    18

    Default

    If there will be a new server , who's going to play it ? I need English speaking clan

  15. #45
    Senior Member MrHankey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dementor View Post
    If there will be a new server , who's going to play it ? I need English speaking clan
    i guess like 80% of english community It's been so long waited thing. Hope they will give something nice or new server for steamko also.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:28 AM
  2. Cant log on to knight online world.com
    By Hemes in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 12:02 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:35 PM
  4. 2nd KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
    By ArminVanBuuren in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
  5. Knight Online World ChampionShip
    By Itamal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 01:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •