Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rollback, lost WE

This is a discussion on Rollback, lost WE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last night, i killed HQ in Eslant, Ares3 with a clannie healer...and hell yeah it droped a Warrior Earring and ...
Page: 1

Last night, i killed HQ in Eslant, Ares3 with a clannie healer...and hell yeah it droped a Warrior Earring and Feather of Harpy Quinn ... then went to Ares2 to set up merchant. Today, i wake up, look at the PC and um disconnected from the server. I log back on im in Eslant :blink: , no Warrior Earring. So i call my priest friend, he logs on too and he spawns in Eslant too (he was in El Morad the time when he loged off last night). So WTF happened? No WE, but the feather of harpy quinn that i sent to a friend is still there... no one knows my password and i would give that WE to a friend from clan, so ...did some1 have similar sh1t happen to him?
    Will it help to write a cs ticket?
    I lost a whole lot of things in bifrost wipe, friends made me play again, one good thing happens and wtf, they screw that up too

G0D

Nope nothing happen to me and my clannies.

Sucks bro I hate that shit when that happens, question is, why did it happen?

flamthrow

I lost my shards +8 coz of such a rollback. They will just tell you that they cant verify the inventory so not much chance on getting it back. Gl tho

:MOLDER:

it happen much time, i remember time we lost 10+ % on 70+ lvls coz rollback...!!!

<3

G0D

Molder teh gay u should lose 10 lvls not 10% ;D

:MOLDER:

i know u love me , u cant hide that !!

<3

hahaha
    gayzors

ChosenAngel

well for me i lost an md+6 , a rogue chitin rebirth helmet, that i bought to resell, and a warrior fp helmet+7, that i friend gave me

was in eslant appeared in moradon :blink:

the question i have, was the money i spent on those 2 items roll backed as well? or i lost 6-7gbs? if any1 had a similar situation pls do tell

ReiRei

usually it is the item gets rolled back in time,, but the money is not rolled back..

ChosenAngel

usually it is the item gets rolled back in time,, but the money is not rolled back..[/b]
    oh well i guess i lost like 7gbs thx to that, im not so sad tho seeing as others lost things like a we mentioned above or whatever

well we&#39;ve been pwnd

G0D

actualy i was wondering why when i logged on my pauldron wasnt on :S
    It didnt get wiped ofc just i remember taking it off in lufer while i was trading some stuff. k2 is fucked up.. <_<

manbearpig

Omfg! Yesterday I transfered full warrior and rouge chiting shell and 35gb to my rouge. Everything is fucking gone from both accounts. What do I do

manbearpig

I didnt get any of my items or money on any of the accounts it was on yesterday either

fking good job done by k2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast