Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

KnightOnline China farmer threats to sue me, is this possible?

This is a discussion on KnightOnline China farmer threats to sue me, is this possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, yesterday I bought from webste X some Noah for C-West (10gbs), I waited 30 mins, then this guy ...
Page: 1

Default KnightOnline China farmer threats to sue me, is this possible?

Hey guys,
    yesterday I bought from webste X some Noah for C-West (10gbs), I waited 30 mins, then this guy logged in, gave me 20gbs(not 10!) and logged off.. i was like ok..
    5 mins later he logged back in, talked in fluent english "hey im really crazy, not sure whats going on with me today but im grateful that you decided to give me my money back."
    i said he he yeah and logged off...

today I logged in my email account and got threats that they will sue me, they have already contacted their lawyers etc... i received from moneybookers, paypal etc. failed login emails, i checked the ips and they all could be tracked back to china..
    they even tried to log my wow account, my guildwars 2 account etc...

so 2 things

a) can they sue me for this?

b) becareful with your email accounts at chinafarmer websites, most of the time people get hacked because they use the same pw/accountname on those websites

well they can do shit if they are from china and u live in EU/USA. Also if you got some failed attempts of logins from china that looks like hack attempt u can submit it to the PP/moneybooker and change your infos for your own safty.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

As regiss said, they cant do anything. Its just threat attempts to get their money back from you. Just keep that shit nigga. They be fucking everyone on the server, let them get fucked also.

They are gonna sue you for 10gbs? I'd wager a 1 lawyer's hourrate allready makes that bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well they can do shit if they are from china and u live in EU/USA. Also if you got some failed attempts of logins from china that looks like hack attempt u can submit it to the PP/moneybooker and change your infos for your own safty.
    thats why i dont feel bad about taking their cheated money

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    As regiss said, they cant do anything. Its just threat attempts to get their money back from you. Just keep that shit nigga. They be fucking everyone on the server, let them get fucked also.
    thats why i dont feel bad about taking their cheated/hacked money

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    thats why i dont feel bad about taking their cheated/hacked money
    well good for you, some free gb`s ^^
    Options likes this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

U should give it to them back, as u can see how crazy they go about 10 gb, probably 10 people worked overnight shifts there to earn it (im not kidding). I would feel sorry for them and give it back. But thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    U should give it to them back, as u can see how crazy they go about 10 gb, probably 10 people worked overnight shifts there to earn it (im not kidding). I would feel sorry for them and give it back. But thats just me.
    they dont farm it manually, they use their bots, farm isilon, bifrost etc..

they use the customer informations to hack them

you are probably safe from getting sued, but if it were me, I wouldn't want to be on a target list of chinese hackers

b) becareful with your email accounts at chinafarmer websites, most of the time people get hacked because they use the same pw/accountname on those websites

Its should be standard policy when you're dealing with those sneaky bastards. I always create new email account and use it as msn/ paypal address for duration of the trade. Then switch back. At best you will get tons of spam from now on(even after successful trade), sometimes they will go further like in your case.

There's nothing to worry about. I would love to see how some poor Chinese guy who farm gold for food to hire layer in EU/US and sue you for few euros.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

They can try but you're dealing with virtual currency here. The currency belongs to the company that owns the game, not to the person selling it.
    Technically they're selling stuff that doesn't belong to them in the first place. They're just trying to scare you.
    Not to mention they would've tried to take over your account(s) at some point even if the trade was successful.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Lol @chinese ppl trying to sue u for virtual currency that ain't worth a damn

Hey guys,
    yesterday I bought from webste X some Noah for C-West (10gbs), I waited 30 mins, then this guy logged in, gave me 20gbs(not 10!) and logged off.. i was like ok..
    5 mins later he logged back in, talked in fluent english "hey im really crazy, not sure whats going on with me today but im grateful that you decided to give me my money back."
    i said he he yeah and logged off...

today I logged in my email account and got threats that they will sue me, they have already contacted their lawyers etc... i received from moneybookers, paypal etc. failed login emails, i checked the ips and they all could be tracked back to china..
    they even tried to log my wow account, my guildwars 2 account etc...

so 2 things

a) can they sue me for this?

Enjoy the free GB's and don't worry about getting sued. They are just trying to scare you.

if it was another player I would say give it back but as it is a farmer who fcks the game and made ko lose many players, dont!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast