Knightonline is really a piece of shit game..

This is a discussion on Knightonline is really a piece of shit game.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seriously K2? you guys have been at it for over 10 years and still cant fix simple shit? grow the ...
Page: 1

Default Knightonline is really a piece of shit game..

Seriously K2? you guys have been at it for over 10 years and still cant fix simple shit? grow the fuck up... I cant select character i cant login because its always disconnecting ... i cant do quests because they are bugged... its fucking stupid... but yet i still play... Dumbass game.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixthSense View Post
    Seriously K2? you guys have been at it for over 10 years and still cant fix simple shit? grow the fuck up... I cant select character i cant login because its always disconnecting ... i cant do quests because they are bugged... its fucking stupid... but yet i still play... Dumbass game.
    on EUKO everything u stated works perfectly to bad they had to add fcking BoE items .... way to fck it up

^ They said it's not final, stop fucking whining. It's not even that bad anyway, I for one, want it to stay.

EUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love it

Little archer Senior Member

cool thread bro

Quote Originally Posted by SixthSense View Post
    well....what to say...u r right. Support and bugs repairing is horrible. And Kosp...tells 4 everything..

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ They said it's not final, stop fucking whining. It's not even that bad anyway, I for one, want it to stay.
    He was talking about usko i think
    You should really try EUKO cause everything is working perfectly

The king. Senior Member

havin a bad day?^^

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    He was talking about usko i think
    You should really try EUKO cause everything is working perfectly
    +1
    Everythinq works perfect and from what i seen them use KOKO client
    All quests from emc/moradon works perfect,pretty easy do gett lvl 60 from quests,items arent soo hrad do gett,idk xp how will be on official butt i dont really care
    There is already arround 500-1000 people online,atm people spam moradon for some gg weapon and armors since admin gived away beta coins and items
    And till now 1 important thinq is that wasnt seen just like 20 items +8 (ofc that will be changed a bitt when trinas come on PUS and soo on)
    Anyway i recomand it to anyone most of people english,turks population is less then 10% and even since its just beta there are already tons of gg people

DEM0NAT0R

even USKO worked perfect when a new pach against k0xp was on but i guess we will see what realy happen in 3-4 weeks.It hard to say everything works perfect when is only 2 days old

i better switch to EUKO. sounds alot alot better than USKO

Quote Originally Posted by DEM0NAT0R View Post
    even USKO worked perfect when a new pach against k0xp was on but i guess we will see what realy happen in 3-4 weeks.It hard to say everything works perfect when is only 2 days old
    Well you can't even do some quests in USKO, i mean i played on USKO for a longggggg time, and there always used to be some MAJOR bugs, not minor.
    On EUKO even if it's 2 days old, i didn't see any MAJOR bugs.

well atleast select char works on EUKO. havent worked on usko for what ? like 5years+?