###KnightOnline website HACKED??###

This is a discussion on ###KnightOnline website HACKED??### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I reset pasword my 2.char but game and website say me invalid pasword :unsure:...
Page: 1

:VenZa:

Default ###KnightOnline website HACKED??###

I reset pasword my 2.char but game and website say me invalid pasword :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

didnt you already make 2 of these threads? zzzzz...just because you didnt get the password doesnt mean the website is hacked.... i hope you get banned

Default noo zzzzz baba

why im banned lol ı am only reset my pasword :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

banned from this forum for spamming. not from ko. Read the rules on the forum.

Default kk

Dont make panic baba :P

TuPadre

Default Re: ###KnightOnline website HACKED??###

Originally posted by :VenZa:
    I reset pasword my 2.char but game and website say me invalid pasword :unsure:

Same problem with 1 of my accounts, it's a bug they have in some accounts since they redesign the web page, i have submited like 4 support tickets and they always answer stupid things, like: "dear customer, we sugest you to submit the ticket from the account u have problems with" OMG! I answer: HOW CAN I SUBMIT THE TICKET FROM THAT ACCOUNT IF I CAN'T LOG IN!!!

I think the guy didn't like my caps and asnwer back asking me for my premium payment recipt from paypal tp verify my account ^_^

1 week submiting tickets everyday, haven't got answer. <3 K2 <_<

HsK

Conclusion don't reset your password now xD

LoL HsK but ı need reset pasword -_-

Obiwan

Originally posted by :VenZa:
    LoL HsK but ı need reset pasword *-_-
    slm aga

Ki1laH

Change password to the last working one using 'lost password', voila you can log in.

Maybe U picked too long password?? Not sure how it works now, didn't change in a while...