Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KnightOnline @ wikipedia

This is a discussion on KnightOnline @ wikipedia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i see its flippy :rollseyes:...
Page: 3

i see its flippy :rollseyes:

Speed of Dark

Eric, ur sig is just stupid -_-

M0NSTERED

[quote]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Online

now check it out monstered... btw there is a big edit button at top of page... click it type what u want and click save... took me 3 seconds to figure it out lol
    Do you want me to get you laid?
    yes please..if you dont mind
    if you need something else, just ask me
    h43r:

Mitch

Knight Online is a MMORPG developed by MGame Corporation and Noah System. Currently there are many different companies that host this game by geographic region. Some are Free to Play while others are Pay to Play. Two major updates have been released for the Knight Online. In September 2005 a major update know as Knight Empire was released that changed a few of the maps, added new item upgrading systems, and introduced the King system into the game. On or about August 3, 2006 a new expansion called The Reign of the Fire Drake was released. The update added several new maps, quests, monsters, and bosses; changed the User Interface, introduced the Post-Office system and Chaotic Generator, and changed the maximum level cap from 70 to 80.

Best macorers on pathos is curently Flippy, Miaousssssss, worst speller GiveMeUrLove,people who suck Erick, .

(NOT EDITTED AT ALL)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Online lol

im best mocro ZHAUZHUAZHUAZHUAZ im IWI 80 ZHBAUZHAUhudhqsudhu<HDUhu>DHAUDA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123