Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

knightonlineworld.com hacked?

This is a discussion on knightonlineworld.com hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Their inability to run a game or server correctly is why i never log into their site. You would think ...
Page: 2

idiot-z

Their inability to run a game or server correctly is why i never log into their site. You would think a company that makes this much money would hire some compedent people to run it.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its been like that, for a long time.

i thought the webpage doesn't work well with firefox (when i try to login to the webpage using firefox, it asks me to download a dreamweaver file :S)

Geo

ugh.. got same message

using IE btw

ArtOfFighters

a friend of mine recieved a virus from the Knight Online official site and it completely screwed his PC up, took him a week before he was able to fix it.

he was able to determine the source, as that particular PC was only ever used for KO purposes, and never anything else,
    his main pc was for out of KO uses.

the official site has previously been hacked before, hackers were able to gain your account information when you signed into MyKOL a couple years ago. So i t wouldnt surprise me if it happens again.

oh ffs ill reqoute myself

- The server's name "www.knightonlineworld.com" does not match the certificate's name "knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com". Somebody may be trying to eavesdrop on you.
    - The certificate for "knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com" is signed by the unknown Certificate Authority "VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA". It is not possible to verify that this is a valid certificate
    opera ftw :P[/b]
    They just changed it to knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com instead of knightonlineworld.com
    peace

sime217

happened to me too, the certificate.. im not really worrying about it too much, highly doubt that there's someone spying on me XD

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

AFTER SCANNING:

The Securitycertificate of this website got linked to another Website.
    The Certificateproblems say that someone tries to trick you / catch information you send to the server.
    It's recommendet that you close the website and not send any information..

Shit I just logged in :S[/b]
    yeah my Mcaffee blocked me from goin on the knightonline website :mellow:

dizz123

i took a ss of what come up for me

Your fuked mate ^^
    I havnt visited the website for ages. and after this news I wont even think about it.[/b]

same here, i dont even do anything with that website

dantiger

seems like all getting this message...just making sure...u are saying that KO is simply redirecting their webpage to knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com or something of this sort? Or do u think this is actually dangerous

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

not going to log untill someone that knows about stuff tell smt =)

PSYK0SIN

when I try to log in with my details firefox says that there could be an object that recieves all the information you send to the server
    >> a certificate made by 3rd party (not g1/k2) has been detected and catches all the information that's communicated
    anyone knows more about it?[/b]
    the boobs on ur avatar Turns me on take it off plz

Cadence96

oh ffs ill reqoute myself
    They just changed it to knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com instead of knightonlineworld.com
    peace [/b]
    I don't get it.
    I have www.knightonlineworld.com in my bookmarks. Do u mean that now the official site is knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com?
    Wich site is correct?

To does who use IE... You will be regret it!!!
    To log in, use https://www.knightonlineworld.com/ ( notice, its HTTPS ). Thats still their main page.. knightonline.gamersfirstIfTheyPay....A..LOT.com is just a "mirror"

This is no sign that web site is hacked... just that K2 have really lazy web admin
    We r still "safe" as before :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast