Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

knightonlineworld petition

This is a discussion on knightonlineworld petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=99673 :mellow:...
Page: 1

Psy

DisillusionedIdealogue

thx for the link :P

Reinhard

I posted read a.q we Mexicans are nice and not many Mexican players in the game so i really would like to play there w/o turks...

Banned

Originally posted by Reinhard
    I posted read a.q we Mexicans are nice and not many Mexican players in the game so i really would like to play there w/o turks... * * *
    ur country is part of the N.A.F.T.A so u get access to all north american gaming communities :rollseyes:

Default Re: knightonlineworld petition

Originally posted by Psy
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...howtopic=99673

:mellow:

i like the post by "disillusioned idealogue". besides the obvious contradiction in his nick, he's opposing the idea by basically using the constitution of the u.s to defend the reasons why the rest of the world should have access to usko. that makes no sense. one country's mantra and ancient dictates CAN NOT effectively serve as rulers and measuring sticks for the rest of the world.

socio-political crap aside, i like the idea. but i will admit, it will suck so damn much to lose good online friends almost all ko players have made from people all over the world. it keeps the game more secure but less unpredictable (good and bad thing in some ways). i would not mind playing against english speaking nubs, actually would enjoy it a bit more than beating turkish nubs xD :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

well, your right and wrong about your interpretation of my argument (mostly wrong). i was not arguing that our constitution should be imposed on those outside our nation, but last time i checked K2's headquarters are in California, and, please correct me if i'm wrong, California is in the US and thereby subject to US laws...

you are also wrong on the interpretation of my alias, there is no contradiction in my name, it's simply that you have failed to realize that one word implies the past and the other invokes the present (or the present of when I made this account). :P

Psy

I posted read a.q we Mexicans are nice and not many Mexican players in the game so i really would like to play there w/o turks... * * *
    south of the USA doesn't mean south america :blink:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    south of the USA doesn't mean south america :blink:[/b]
    yep, you forgot central america, lol :P

Psy

Central America isn't a continent... but according to this map Hawaii is a part of Australia

Reinhard

Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    I posted read a.q we Mexicans are nice and not many Mexican players in the game so i really would like to play there w/o turks... * * *[/b]
    ur country is part of the N.A.F.T.A so u get access to all north american gaming communities :rollseyes:[/b]

I love the North American Free Trade Agreement and i love you : ))

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

[/quote]

Like DisillusionedIdealogue said you forgot CENTRAL AMERICA MEANIE ;(

ban him shurttttttttttttttttt ;(

Psy

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)
    ur country is part of the N.A.F.T.A so u get access to all north american gaming communities :rollseyes:[/b]
    I love the North American Free Trade Agreement and i love you : ))

<!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Like DisillusionedIdealogue said you forgot CENTRAL AMERICA MEANIE ;(

ban him shurttttttttttttttttt ;([/b][/quote]

Aww you want to be your own continent? I thought you were of the few privileged to be a part of the great North America

Reinhard

omg im in central americaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not north america :(

"(Some countries not in the EU: China, Japan, North/South Korea, Malaysia, Turkey, Eithiopia, Peru, Brazil, Mongolia, and Pakistan.)"

But yea at least there u didnt mention Maxýco :)

Oh wait NAFTA = north american free trade agreements and Maxýco, US and Canada is in it so i count! i count! D:

Reinhard

ooo i just saw ur map <3

Originally posted by Psy
    Central America isn't a continent... but according to this map Hawaii is a part of Australia
    The map is just using a diferent labeling method can't remember it's name but the area in purple is australasia

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    The map is just using a diferent labeling method can't remember it's name but the area in purple is australasia[/b]
    if its Australasia...then why is Asia in red? :unsure:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast