Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

knightonlineworld petition

This is a discussion on knightonlineworld petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz i prefer to be lvl 60 in a turk free server rather than lvl 70 in one of these ...
Page: 4

Reinhard

zzzz i prefer to be lvl 60 in a turk free server rather than lvl 70 in one of these full of cheaters server with their macroed lvls and duped items.. <_<

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by Reinhard
    zzzz i prefer to be lvl 60 in a turk free server rather than lvl 70 in one of these full of cheaters server with their macroed lvls and duped items.. * <_<
    i agree. but i think that details about that server depends on k2, if they want to make a server transfer scroll etc...
    and like reinhard said i rather too being a lvl 60 in a turk free than beeing a lvl 70 in a turkey server

idefix

are u fucking kiddin me, u seriously think only turks use cheats and bugs? over 50% of english talking people use bugs too, and some of them use cheats. and basically, i couldnt fucking care less if people use koxp and exp bug to lvl up, i still own them in cz and laugh in their face for being 5 - 8 lvls higher and still i rape them. dont think theres many dupe methods available anymore, so people arent duping +8 gear to themselves very much now, so thats not a big deal either. the only sucky sucky thing on the servers is that too many people have +8 chits and shells and shards / raptors etc, and too much money is around. but yeah, i think that there would be cheaters and bug abusers in turk-free server too, less than now but... i didnt use the trade bug since i didnt know about it the time it was usable, just found out after they fixed it, but i know a LOT of people used the x-mas bug sheit, and their excuse was that "every1 else uses it too" and thats just lame, but yeah its not turks only who use bugs. if u say anything else, u gotta be a blind retard. i admit that most of the bug abusers are turks, and a BIG percent of koxpers are turks aswell, but u can see that pathoses annihilation had atleast a few members that used koxp aswell, so its just not true that only turks hack.

idefix

Originally posted by camisita+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camisita)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    zzzz i prefer to be lvl 60 in a turk free server rather than lvl 70 in one of these full of cheaters server with their macroed lvls and duped items.. * <_<
    i agree. but i think that details about that server depends on k2, if they want to make a server transfer scroll etc...
    and like reinhard said i rather too being a lvl 60 in a turk free than beeing a lvl 70 in a turkey server[/b]
    sry for double posting, but id rather be a lvl 70 with raptor +8 and shells +8 and rocs and we's and in and ib on a turk server and rape their asses in cz and war and own in csw, than have a lvl 60 in a turk free server with raptor +4 which is the highest + raptor in a turk free server lol, and having half plate armor +5 and +6 str jewelry, and have towers 1 hit me in cz, and having to xp up again to 70... not saying i wud be 70 yet but if i wud get 70 i definately wouldnt start a new char on the turk free server, unless a turk wud pay me with a lot of usd to buy my 70 warrior then xD or then i cud bribe k2 to transfer my char...

kenpai

sry for double posting, but id rather be a lvl 70 with raptor +8 and shells +8 and rocs and we's and in and ib on a turk server and rape their asses in cz and war and own in csw, than have a lvl 60 in a turk free server with raptor +4 which is the highest + raptor in a turk free server lol, and having half plate armor +5 and +6 str jewelry, and have towers 1 hit me in cz, and having to xp up again to 70... not saying i wud be 70 yet but if i wud get 70 i definately wouldnt start a new char on the turk free server, unless a turk wud pay me with a lot of usd to buy my 70 warrior then xD or then i cud bribe k2 to transfer my char...
    Why would there not be any +8, ib, etc on a 'turk free' server, cause turks have magic upgrading skills? On one hand you say native english ppl cheat/hack aswell, but on the other hand you say only turk servers have good items (via cheats/ hacks).. strange.. oh well, it's not a discussion i wanaa have with you. The thing is, i've had enough of these ppl reading every word so closely and start yellonh rasicm, bullshit, will never work, lose money, gain money, etc etc.. Not one of you has done any groundbreaking research to prove any of your points, it is all based on experience and expectations. Instead of reading what someone posted it good or crummy english, try to understand what they might mean or ask what they mean before replying.

I get the feeling we shouldnt be posting about what would work, its legal or illegal etc.. we should post what we want. Am i wrong in thinking that there is a large group of (ex) players that would :

- like to play on servers with communities they can relate to
    - like a low cheating/hacking server
    - .. fill in something else..

Now this would go both ways, how about

(example)
    diez 1, primarely english oriented, gm's monitor general chat, maybe ip ranges, whatever.. its the resutl i'm after
    diez 2, turkey oriented, turkey by example, cause there is a large turkey community
    diez 3, turkey oriented
    diez 4, free for all

this would give ppl, all the options they want, including being able to play with all sorts of players form around the world. Having turks or any other nationality in a server isnt a bad thing, it goes wrong when there is no monitoring of this server and the conduct of players in it.

/edit too many typo's can't be arsed to correct them, ignore them please.

B@RTOK

This is getting ridiculous, How do you expect to seperate North America's/Euro players from turks? This idea doesn't work at all. Did it ever occur to you that turks aren't the main problem. You need to go back to K2, they control everything and get away with anything. I was non-prem fo a week befor I gave in. Can't connect to A1, can't get there in time for bosses. I couldn't lvl on a3 because no one lvl's in eslant there. K2 gets away with all of this shit, and I am not going to stop lvling to make a point to them, they are not worth the time. Besides a simple ip proxi gets rid of all this non-essential arguing. The point is that K2 needs to either fix the problem at hand which includes PAYING their GM's money to do the job right. Or KO needs to be bought out by another company. If any of you have enough money to do so please do, otherwise there is no point to this topic.

Turkey is a part of Europe... well at least half of it is, interesting fact here, Istanbul is the only City that crosses the border line of 2 continents

idefix

Originally posted by PADDY
    Turkey is a part of Europe... well at least half of it is, interesting fact here, Istanbul is the only City that crosses the border line of 2 continents
    tbh i was in turkey and the guide told us 3% of turkey belongs to europe... plz dont ban me for opposing

and to some random nab who said that im wrong, i gotta say that its good idea to add a 4th server on each server like diez 4 ares 4 etc where would be only english in the end, but thats prolly not gonna happen either... liked the idea though.

also, if they make a new server with no hax and the event is over, there will not be +8 items for a pretty long time since raptors and shards and those only drop from bosses and darkmares or some high level mobs, which people wont be able to kill for a while. i admit that some hardcore nolife ppl will get 65 in 2 weeks or something probably (its not that fast on a new server as some old server where some friends can boost u to 50 in 1 day easily), thats without the koxp shit and stuff, and even if people would get +1 raptor and stuff, it basically does require around 20 +1s to get max 10 +7s, and from 10 +7s u gotta be extremely lucky to get 1 +8, incase u dont use trina... and i dont think many will buy 10 trinas from PUS for $150 in the end of the day... but yeah there will be +8s sooner or later, but i just prefer not having so much of them, like on the new servers there might be like 10 raptor +8s on the whole server, and thats the way i like it. its stupid if every 60+ warrior has a raptor +8 : /

kenpai

i did not disagree with you, only pointing out that you would probably want the same thing as many others. The difference would be in the method of how to get it. For example, a new server would mean starting over, but then again it might not of they offer character transfer. My example of a fourth server or fifht or whatever would also provide an answer to that problem, with the right amount of monitoring of set servers the number of ppl playing ko could increase. (I know, with the right amount of monitoring/gms the current situation could be better aswell, hey, just let me dream) The results is what i was after and i don't think it was needed for you to flame me, just cause you don't know this forum name. You don't know me, my character or level, don't know what i know and therefore have no reason calling me a random nab, especially not considering you basicly agreed to my post.

and to some random nab who said that im wrong, i gotta say that its good idea to add a 4th server on each server like diez 4 ares 4 etc where would be only english in the end, but thats prolly not gonna happen either... liked the idea though. *

idefix

Originally posted by kenpai
    i did not disagree with you, only pointing out that you would probably want the same thing as many others. The difference would be in the method of how to get it. For example, a new server would mean starting over, but then again it might not of they offer character transfer. *My example of a fourth server or fifht or whatever would also provide an answer to that problem, with the right amount of monitoring of set servers the number of ppl playing ko could increase. (I know, with the right amount of monitoring/gms the current situation could be better aswell, hey, just let me dream) The results is what i was after and i don't think it was needed for you to flame me, just cause you don't know this forum name. You don't know me, my character or level, don't know what i know and therefore have no reason calling me a random nab, especially not considering you basicly agreed to my post.

and to some random nab who said that im wrong, i gotta say that its good idea to add a 4th server on each server like diez 4 ares 4 etc where would be only english in the end, but thats prolly not gonna happen either... liked the idea though. *
    yeah ok i admit ur not a random nab, and i agree with some of the things u see. but the facts still are these :

k2 will not give shit about any kind of these topics in the forum or anywhere else, it has been asked be4 to get turks their own servers etc. but theyre not gonna do shit about that, coz its too much work for them i guess lol, or then they just try keep minimum amount of servers up for the costs, and having maximum amount of people / server to get as many people as possible to buy prem, or to keep up many servers they need more gm's who they probably have to pay some minimum wage for such a sheitty job basically, and the gm's arent doing their job, so basically most of them (if not all) are corrupt and sell rare jewelry for usd probably... k this was out of my head dno if thats true xD

kenpai

Which is exactly why i have stopped playing for a while, all the good things didnt way up to the bad things. I can still dream and hope someday it will be better.. Heard a rumor turkey banned ko and serveral other games from internet cafes, that true and any visible result in game?

idefix

Originally posted by kenpai
    Which is exactly why i have stopped playing for a while, all the good things didnt way up to the bad things. I can still dream and hope someday it will be better.. Heard a rumor turkey banned ko and serveral other games from internet cafes, that true and any visible result in game?
    yeah i saw that too but its not 100% sure i think, and no1 knows when its gonna happen, maybe next year or something -_- well a lot of turks still play at home so... i dont think the haxers and koxpers play at cafes, coz it costs more there, and people wont leave themselves afk for the night to cafes, so they are still playing at home. but servers will be less crowded, thats for sure.

tamarama

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    sure, if you look hard enough you'll find active gms, but if you look hard enough you may also find a gay republican *:lol:
    Not to point out the obvious, but, you enjoy arguing with people a lot, don't you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15170951/site/newsweek/

Gee, A gay republican. Not so hard to find, now was that? And from MSGOP so it's "credible" at least to people that believe in big media.

At any rate, as far as the actual "North American/EU Server" idea, K2 groups people in their other games by continent. I don't see how it's any different. Whether they do or don't doesn't affect me, however much I might like to move I won't throw away what I've done on Diez for another server, period.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

instead of making petitions to k2 which we know wont work why doesnt any1 try to get together and fork out some cash to host a new server? :S with the right amount of cash u could convince MGame to give server rights =/

(p.s. if any1 does... run old KO pls? :wub: )

idefix

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    instead of making petitions to k2 which we know wont work why doesnt any1 try to get together and fork out some cash to host a new server? :S with the right amount of cash u could convince MGame to give server rights =/

(p.s. if any1 does... run old KO pls? *:wub: )
    lol? thats the most unbelievable post ive ever read lol... who the fuck would get enuf money to pay mgames shitloads of money to get server rights to host a new server, which would lag like hell?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast