Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

knightonlineworld petition

This is a discussion on knightonlineworld petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley instead of making petitions to k2 which we know wont work why doesnt any1 ...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    instead of making petitions to k2 which we know wont work why doesnt any1 try to get together and fork out some cash to host a new server? :S with the right amount of cash u could convince MGame to give server rights =/

(p.s. if any1 does... run old KO pls? *:wub: )
    lol? thats the most unbelievable post ive ever read lol... who the fuck would get enuf money to pay mgames shitloads of money to get server rights to host a new server, which would lag like hell?[/b]
    um how did K2 get the money? :rollseyes:

sum1 paid for the other servers and theres ppl out there with the money to pay for new ones k? it may be far out there but its definitely possible

idefix

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    sum1 paid for the other servers and theres ppl out there with the money to pay for new ones k? it may be far out there but its definitely possible
    and why would some1 use it for a sheity game like ko : / and k2 has other games too if u havent noticed, not only usko -_-

hmm i didnt know that these servers are actually Mgames servers... well i havent thought about it either but... k

B@RTOK

I personally think that rather then creating a A4 or fourth server for a certain continent, they should make a3 for humans only and an a4 for orcs only simply so that humans can lvl on one server without the major lag or having the server packed with the other nation and vice versa for the orcs. If you are going to be lvling it makes sense anyways. Then keep a1/2 open for pking and such things like merchanting or abyss. In all it wouldn't cost k2 that much money. I mean it's 10 extra servers, but if they are all going to be packed eventually you might as well star getting ready for it.

Reinhard

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by camisita@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

zzzz i prefer to be lvl 60 in a turk free server rather than lvl 70 in one of these full of cheaters server with their macroed lvls and duped items.. * <_<

i agree. but i think that details about that server depends on k2, if they want to make a server transfer scroll etc...
    and like reinhard said i rather too being a lvl 60 in a turk free than beeing a lvl 70 in a turkey server
    sry for double posting, but id rather be a lvl 70 with raptor +8 and shells +8 and rocs and we's and in and ib on a turk server and rape their asses in cz and war and own in csw, than have a lvl 60 in a turk free server with raptor +4 which is the highest + raptor in a turk free server lol, and having half plate armor +5 and +6 str jewelry, and have towers 1 hit me in cz, and having to xp up again to 70... not saying i wud be 70 yet but if i wud get 70 i definately wouldnt start a new char on the turk free server, unless a turk wud pay me with a lot of usd to buy my 70 warrior then xD or then i cud bribe k2 to transfer my char...[/b]
    WELL THEN JUST DONT SIGN THE MOTHERFUKIN PETITION, STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT AND IF THE SERVER GETS OPENED STAY IN UR MOTHERFUKING SCREWED UP SERVER AND STICK IT UP UR ASS KK?

Ty. -_-

B@RTOK

Unexpected.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by tamarama+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tamarama)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    sure, if you look hard enough you'll find active gms, but if you look hard enough you may also find a gay republican *:lol:
    Not to point out the obvious, but, you enjoy arguing with people a lot, don't you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15170951/site/newsweek/

Gee, A gay republican. Not so hard to find, now was that? And from MSGOP so it's "credible" at least to people that believe in big media.

At any rate, as far as the actual "North American/EU Server" idea, K2 groups people in their other games by continent. I don't see how it's any different. Whether they do or don't doesn't affect me, however much I might like to move I won't throw away what I've done on Diez for another server, period.[/b]
    why, yes i do enjoy it :lol:

and ok, you found one, go find another :lol: (btw it was intended to be just a joke :P )

B@RTOK

Sexy new sig dealogue, and he likes voting for the underdog which is fine unless the circumstances are a bit overwhelming

DisillusionedIdealogue

no no, nothing like that b@rtok. i do like to argue, and i admit i can usually quite easily argue either side, but i argue the side that i feel is right... i'm not opposing this proposal simply because most people will agree with it, I oppose it because I think the idea proposed is the wrong thing to do. also i usually dont speak so much if i agree with whats being said, i dont like repeating what others say, so i'll just +1 it or move on, lol. (also its just not as fun to just sit there nodding my head all the time... :P) thats why you can probably see most of my posts disagreeing with something or another :unsure:

and thx for the comment on the sig :P

B@RTOK

lol +1 to what you said, but I enjoy arguing against the people that make stupid comments. But I usually argue for the side I know I want to argue for, so w/e. And BTW How do I get a little icon under my name?

DisillusionedIdealogue

(at the top of the page) profile -> then look for something that says something like change avatar settings

Mental_Anguish

Considering 40-60% of the people playing this game are cheats, and 80% of those are turks..........The idea for a such server is probably a good 1, it won't likely happen, but it is a nice idea. Illusioned, in the words of Red Foreman "you're a dumbass" , lol .

DisillusionedIdealogue

mental anguish? is that what you cause for those unfortunate enough to have to listen to you? i mean geez, you seem stupid even on a website...

also, oooh 80% of cheats are turkish you say? well since most people will say KO is 80-90% turkish, then turkish cheaters are at worst in proportion to their population, or its possible they're even in smaller proportion. congratulations, your argument is pathetic..

idefix

i agree. but i think that details about that server depends on k2, if they want to make a server transfer scroll etc...
    and like reinhard said i rather too being a lvl 60 in a turk free than beeing a lvl 70 in a turkey server
    sry for double posting, but id rather be a lvl 70 with raptor +8 and shells +8 and rocs and we&#39;s and in and ib on a turk server and rape their asses in cz and war and own in csw, than have a lvl 60 in a turk free server with raptor +4 which is the highest + raptor in a turk free server lol, and having half plate armor +5 and +6 str jewelry, and have towers 1 hit me in cz, and having to xp up again to 70... not saying i wud be 70 yet but if i wud get 70 i definately wouldnt start a new char on the turk free server, unless a turk wud pay me with a lot of usd to buy my 70 warrior then xD or then i cud bribe k2 to transfer my char...
    WELL THEN JUST DONT SIGN THE MOTHERFUKIN PETITION, STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT AND IF THE SERVER GETS OPENED STAY IN UR MOTHERFUKING SCREWED UP SERVER AND STICK IT UP UR ASS KK?
    Ty. -_-[/b]

zzt nab, read all the posts or stfu u too plz, i already said that only reason i signed it was coz i know a lot of my friends want this to happen, so i just signed it for fun... also my server isnt "screwed" in my opinion. and im not bitching about it, im just saying that all the retards who say that this would be a damn good gun deal for k2, just pulling them back on the ground, coz its rly not that great.

mental anguish? is that what you cause for those unfortunate enough to have to listen to you? i mean geez, you seem stupid even on a website...
    also, oooh 80% of cheats are turkish you say? well since most people will say KO is 80-90% turkish, then turkish cheaters are at worst in proportion to their population, or its possible they&#39;re even in smaller proportion. congratulations, your argument is pathetic..[/b]
    i didnt understand what either of u guys just said, but imo 80% of turks do hax... atleast 80 %. havent seen a single english speaking turk who hasnt used any hax so... :P

no seriously, couldnt another company like K2 host a KO server? sum1 here has to know someone in a company such as K2 who could host a server and be persuaded to host one because of the good chances of a profit made through it... :S

its not like they are just throwing money down the tube to host it, obviously its easy to make money off this game such as K2 has displayed, although it makes it money by exploiting the player, why not a p2p server? with a low fee like $10 a month about the same as bronze premium. and instead of this mini-transaction program K2 runs with the power-up store and maybe put those power-up store items like 1500 scrolls and etc. in a sundries :P

it definitely would attract 95% of the ppl on this forum and the ppl on ranking along with many ex-KO players and new players as well...

its just something ive been thinking about for a long time now :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast