Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KNIGHTS LVL 70 =O

This is a discussion on KNIGHTS LVL 70 =O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; usinf buffs to tank towers, genius i tell you, genius!...
Page: 2

FoShOO

usinf buffs to tank towers, genius i tell you, genius!

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    ohhh rain i never knew u played diez - i kinda feel guilty for running around raiding your party last night now

On the topic of towers my clan used to tank the base all the time, its simply not worth it now though all it takes is for one nubbin to login and ur fucked cos everyone thinks ur bug abusing, until that bugs gone any respected clan wouldnt even think about tanking the base.

Shame on wolf to be honest

:wub: Rain
    I was the Warrior ^_^ btw who was that mage? I miss Rentzuquzen B)[/b]
    Was it Quetzelcoatl ? Because that is Rent :wub: :wub: :P

KamY

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by KamY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

ohhh rain i never knew u played diez - i kinda feel guilty for running around raiding your party last night now

On the topic of towers my clan used to tank the base all the time, its simply not worth it now though all it takes is for one nubbin to login and ur fucked cos everyone thinks ur bug abusing, until that bugs gone any respected clan wouldnt even think about tanking the base.

I was the Warrior ^_^ btw who was that mage? I miss Rentzuquzen B)
    Was it Quetzelcoatl ? Because that is Rent :wub: :wub: :P[/b]
    :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

any1 else see the irony?....theyre so untouchable the towers dont even wanna hit them :P

tell that to wolf... he got exp'ed by them xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

nitekid isn't lvl 70

btw with their gear they could've done it the LEGIT way, shame on them.

i've tried a half-successful one like 3-4 out of a 8 ppl party got xp'ed though :lol:

and i think we only killed 1-2 ppl h43r:

W0lF

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    tell that to wolf... he got exp'ed by them *xD
    WTF , towers was attacking me :lol: and i start tank them, i dont abuse bug and i lost xp (lvl 69) now.

I dont neeed abuse bug for make nps.

Why not post SS when i was tanking tower behind human INN and behind sundries human or u think is a bug too? B)

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by KamY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

I was the Warrior ^_^ btw who was that mage? I miss Rentzuquzen B)
    Was it Quetzelcoatl ? Because that is Rent :wub: :wub: :P[/b]
    wah! that mage is rentz!?

Foretold

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    nitekid isn't lvl 70

i've tried a half-successful one * *like 3-4 out of a 8 ppl party got xp'ed though *:lol: *

and i think we only killed 1-2 ppl *h43r:
    Tell arcangel to stop Ctr + minoring, fucking babashop.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    nitekid isn't lvl 70

i've tried a half-successful one * *like 3-4 out of a 8 ppl party got xp'ed though *:lol: *

and i think we only killed 1-2 ppl *h43r:
    Tell arcangel to stop Ctr + minoring, fucking babashop.[/b]
    Cleave combo FTW:

Originally posted by morax

Are you talking about rain`? the creator of konptracker? because RainM has been around for quite awhile, as long as you or me i believe :x

legolas_v1p

wow is amazing how humans can cry for being owned,w0lf was tanking towers i was using havvk and he exped once,also destroyer and nite (which are not 70) <_<

maybe you should tell ur mages firewelLIGTHFEET,icewelLightfeet and those bunch of human mages to stop login his human n00b sin to novatown,sad sad to blame ppl without knowing :wacko: :blink: :huh:

Shadow_flame

kinda annoying watching the complaints from humans when i see our towers being bugged all the time..im in cz only 1 or twice every 2 weeks and thats cause i cant find xp but its kinda annoying when i cant go anywhere without being nova'ed on when im in town waiting.

p.s. im glad to get that out of my system..time for tv ^_^ (or xp)

KamY

Originally posted by Shadow_flame
    kinda annoying watching the complaints from humans when i see our towers being bugged all the time..im in cz only 1 or twice every 2 weeks and thats cause i cant find xp but its kinda annoying when i cant go anywhere without being nova'ed on when im in town waiting.

p.s. im glad to get that out of my system..time for tv *^_^ (or xp)
    I only complains cuz there are High lvls abusing this shit ... I dont give a fuck if noobs mage that do that 24/7 , Fuck them B) , thats the only way they can get np ... but it is annoying when well know orcs do this shit h43r: ( Rushing the base knowing there is a dead body ) Now , i was there and i saw it with my own eyes :mellow: , here is the ss

You can see the dead body at my left and Wolf doing nuthing ... no1 is spaming heal on him, he is not spaming heal on him ... Need more proves? Or its the Clan name that make him Untouchable? :rollseyes:

But thanks to the KO God's he got punished as we can see in this ss ^_^ ... who said Karma? :lol:

dah

Who is Hawk?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast