KO

This is a discussion on KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering what it is like now. I haven't played in monthssssss. If any old school players that still play ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Just wondering what it is like now. I haven't played in monthssssss. If any old school players that still play wanna fill me in i'd appreciate it.

CuriositY

Much better than before I mean new Platinium Prenium more easy to get 80... 400% Exp 1-60 and 100% Prenium and some new monster and dungeaon level 70 and much other thing ..

No Dupe No Koxp Price are really low and its going good

Banned

dont come back! i dont wanna own you anymore h34r:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

try to look in the forum, the game has improved in some ways, but it got worse in ahoters

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Just wondering what it is like now. I haven't played in monthssssss. If any old school players that still play wanna fill me in i'd appreciate it.[/b]
    OMFG I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

don't come back it sucks especially since they introduced platinum premium and 1440 hp pots

wawh

don't come back it sucks especially since they introduced platinum premium and 1440 hp pots[/b]
    there arent any 1440 pots....

Banned

don't come back it sucks especially since they introduced platinum premium and 1440 hp pots[/b]

agreed - the 1440 pots

lots of people bought the 1440 pots befor ethey were disabled (i only have 86 left )

Richie

bah, 1440 pots ARE still dropping....killin reapers in abyss, ill get around 2 an hour....i have over 300 pileing up in my inn.
    Those who say they no longer drop...either have never tried, or have givin up after 5 mins

but thank golly, they took them out of PUS

Hi sly

Havoc2

lol you waisted 5$ to use 1440 pots in 1v1's and then once you won be told dont use them?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

bah, 1440 pots ARE still dropping....killin reapers in abyss, ill get around 2 an hour....i have over 300 pileing up in my inn.
    Those who say they no longer drop...either have never tried, or have givin up after 5 mins

but thank golly, they took them out of PUS [/b]
    might as well farm the 35% abyss pots then cuz they heal more hp generally anyways =p