KO

This is a discussion on KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone still around from the days USKO first opened? And what happened to K2Networks? It looks like they dropped a ...
Page: 1

Default KO

Anyone still around from the days USKO first opened? And what happened to K2Networks? It looks like they dropped a lot of their games.

i have played since beta and K2 got fired lol KO is now hosted by ntt games and they are no a whole lot better

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SolidShellSecurity View Post
    Anyone still around from the days USKO first opened? And what happened to K2Networks? It looks like they dropped a lot of their games.
    i think most of their games dropped them tbh

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i think most of their games dropped them tbh
    true dat and

1 more post and you got 1k post .
    proud of you son !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    true dat and

1 more post and you got 1k post .
    proud of you son !
    didn't even notice haha side note gratz to my self for 1k on this post

iTzBryan Senior Member

K2 networks defaulted on their royalty payments to mGame on top of being sued by mGame for theft involving sensitive mGame user data.

Quote Originally Posted by revenfox View Post
    i have played since beta and K2 got fired lol KO is now hosted by ntt games and they are no a whole lot better
    Yea, I was in beta too.

Wow, so ALOT has changed. Looks like K2 really messed up to get dropped from so many games.

Hoes NTTGames?

I even noticed another old game hoster I used to work with that was once talked about here seems to have vanished ;/

not sure who ntt is.. i remember reading something about them being turkish cafe service..

Yea, I was in beta too.

Wow, so ALOT has changed. Looks like K2 really messed up to get dropped from so many games.

Hoes NTTGames?

I even noticed another old game hoster I used to work with that was once talked about here seems to have vanished ;/
    not much diffrance between ntt and K2 exept one thing NTT dont selling +10/+3 items to players like K2 did.

how do u know they arn't selling them? is there a way to check people's items?

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    how do u know they arn't selling them? is there a way to check people's items?
    ofc not but im sure they would be alredy in the market.

What is the matter if there is corruption by selling illegal items for cash while there is absolutely no interest for keeping the game out of cheats
    How come a single guy make a private server by himself and he deals with all hacks that exist and also doesnt let a cheater who bypassed the anti cheat more than 10 minutes in his server and a "Official" game like ntt/k2 who have hired "skilled" game masters cannnot log in there and just go to the ape spot or where ever place on the map ...
    If we gather all the money spent for premiums all these years we could buy this official servers and make the game how it should be and just chill after work playing or what ever ... you know what i mean ;/

Quote Originally Posted by WUTANG View Post
    What is the matter if there is corruption by selling illegal items for cash while there is absolutely no interest for keeping the game out of cheats
    How come a single guy make a private server by himself and he deals with all hacks that exist and also doesnt let a cheater who bypassed the anti cheat more than 10 minutes in his server and a "Official" game like ntt/k2 who have hired "skilled" game masters cannnot log in there and just go to the ape spot or where ever place on the map ...
    If we gather all the money spent for premiums all these years we could buy this official servers and make the game how it should be and just chill after work playing or what ever ... you know what i mean ;/
    consider this, a shiz load of people play the official ko. now this is an opportunity for gold farmers to make a ton of money so as ntt or w/e is tryna keep servers clean which is their job, there is also other people who koxp and farm to make a living by selling gbs etc keep that in mind :P priv server is different .. not as many people so gb sellers arnt likely to come in numbers