Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ko account sharing

This is a discussion on Ko account sharing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 14. What if I want to share among family members? Sharing among family members is in some cases permissible. For ...
Page: 2

Arthurios

14. What if I want to share among family members?
    Sharing among family members is in some cases permissible. For more information, see the fourth paragraph of the Terms of Service.[/b]
    so if you have family in another country you can send a ticket so they will unblock this shit for me? because I always played with my cousin who lives in Turkey..

Terrorblade

tbh I would be glad if there were no shared accounts but it's too late for patch like this. K2 should had at least announce it like 6 months ago to give people time to prepare for that ... atleast.

I wish this was released at the begining of KO, the game would be more competitive but now, like I said before, is too late and ppl will be only screwed and blame K2 again.

mammlea2

You know...pay to be screwed..

THAT'S WHY I LOVE WORLD OF WARCRAFT .[/b]
    you love WOW ok, yet you still post in a ko forum, nice.

stefann

Ok. When will they add that so we can change our contery ip or w/e is that 2time in a month ?

NaidenZ

I've made a tutorial for people who share their account with people from other countries

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2044772

is easy and just costs 4.99$/month trough paypal

zewarrior

I agree with the majority im afraid sharers are pretty gay, they didnt give advance warning because I reckon the sharers would have been ripping each other off like mad in the build up. If you dont want to do it alone, quit. wow is to cartoony and the pk is crap, but customer service is good. K2 is worthless and customer is worthless, but I think it is getting better but at a very slow rate. The guy who says he plays with his cousin in Turkey is a liar, your a sharer admit it and ye u prob can con K2 to believe you and maybe they will add as a permanent country which is prob what most will do and in K2s admission they dont acre about sharers so this will probably be scammable soon.

In truth the proxy thing works so if u wanna share sit down and figure it out, stop waiting for life to give u answers, the internet will teach u anything, where theres a will there a way. I think this patch will achieve nothing in the long run, these farmers are multi-million pound organisations now a days, they will find a way round it just like all hackers always do.

We all know and have always known K2 is crap, yet we persist and continue to play anyway, for the majority this changes nothing, the 1 thing we all care about, can i sell my account when im done and the answer to that is yes, with the country change, so im happy

nospang

so if you have family in another country you can send a ticket so they will unblock this shit for me? because I always played with my cousin who lives in Turkey..[/b]
    same here man:S

tokationxt

just look the registration day of that guy named Linus
    6-March 08

yap he is old scool guy

K2 leave the game to some kids like him

ok i had to respond to this its like everione saing they play this game for fun blah blah but not,ur all whining about wtf am i gona do i cant lvl myself so this is hell not about fun its about competition u should play this game like mario or any other game ... at mario if u cant pass 1 lvl u call ur sharer ?(im just being ironic)
    And im sry about the others that got pwnd plaing alone on char and cant log in .
    Dont flame cuz im`a bitch slap u!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12