Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

KO Addiction helping me lose weight

This is a discussion on KO Addiction helping me lose weight within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Methamfetamine addiction also helps you loose weight I hear. Since we drifted into a more philosophical ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Methamfetamine addiction also helps you loose weight I hear.

Since we drifted into a more philosophical conversation, Adi is correct in a way that spending money in something you enjoy is not stupid or a waste. I mainly spend money on alcohol though. I don't really see why anybody would spend money on KO because private servers offer you a pretty equal experience for free. Oh well.
    Eh idk private servers just don't feel as good as the usko one to me

yeah this topic got de-railed pretty hard lol

feel like this forum has so much salt and everyone has same topic repeat arguments and get off on flaming each other

i like the ones who shit talk ko yet i see them with hundreds of posts and members since 2007 so they flame it but still hang around lol

if he wants to spend, let him spend, its his money, not yours.
    twostars likes this.

Whatever everyone says. Every time I spend money IRL, I count it as GB. I like you Arrow. You might be on tue Undez dark side but I feel like you're a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If it gives him joy, I don't think that's retarded.
    Just like watching a movie at the cinema, you spend money for your own entertainment, does it make you "retarded"?
    for the first time ever I agree with Adi. people spend money on their hobbies. everyone on this site at one point in time found this game to be a hobby or they wouldn't be here. I personally have spent way more money than any sane person should on this game, but it was my hobby and it's what I enjoyed doing. not so much now I'm more into blowing my money on car parts and a wow subscription. doesn't make me retarded cause it's not something you wouldn't spend your money on. just makes our hobbies different.

I don't think any addiction to any game is healthy. Sure it is good if you play an hour per day maximum, this is proven to develop your reflexes and imagination and stuff, can make you relax and forget about your RL issues for a bit, but playing as we all do ain't healthy man...

You said you lost weight cuz you decided to keep the money spent on donuts and stuff ... well you could have used the time playing the game running in the GYM and not just loosing weight but also getting ripped and more healthy

I am into lifting weights and martial arts and quite often I try to finish my workout faster so I could go home and pk LMAO that totally messes up my progress good thing now is that I am taking a break from game for a couple of months, I will be focusing on eating 6-8 times a day and lifting hard
    Last edited by Options; 07-09-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Whatever everyone says. Every time I spend money IRL, I count it as GB. I like you Arrow. You might be on tue Undez dark side but I feel like you're a good guy.
    haha why does Undez = dark side?

with that logic you won't do shit,oh buy a car? or go gg items ? like wtf hahaha

This game is obviously not healthy for you Adi. Look at how stupid you are. Ice coffee and bagel before work is breakfast not entertainment. Why don't you skip eating altogether to buy KO items.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If it gives him joy, I don't think that's retarded.
    Just like watching a movie at the cinema, you spend money for your own entertainment, does it make you "retarded"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I usually get an ice coffee and bagel every morning on the way to work

but now.. I keep thinking shit.. $5 could go towards KC/GB

and now every time i feel like spending money on eating out i think twice lol

so the game is actually a healthy addiction yeah?
    Diver likes this.

I think people get so defensive over "their addiction" that they missed the point. Of course people can spend their money how they want but this guy made a topic about how he is losing weight because he is choosing KO over food. That is retarded, and if he didn't want his feelings being hurt he didn't have to make a topic about his lifestyle choice.
    mortal and Diver like this.

I don't see why adi is always trying to defend a obvious cases, with his useless theorys and infos. It's obvious that you shouldn't stop eating, or eat poorly because of a game , because it's really not worth it in any game, and especially at this shit game you guys call KO.

"hey I can one hit everyone in KO with my 5000 usd gear I bought , but I haven't ate in weeks"

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I think people get so defensive over "their addiction" that they missed the point. Of course people can spend their money how they want but this guy made a topic about how he is losing weight because he is choosing KO over food. That is retarded, and if he didn't want his feelings being hurt he didn't have to make a topic about his lifestyle choice.
    lol guys - you all act like you live paycheck to paycheck or something and need to be frugal with your funds

its not like I stopped buying groceries and instead spend it on KO

I've just started to cut out some of the junk out of my diet (iced coffee, fast food, etc) and use KO as a little motivator

Something you shouldn't be actively eating anyways but sometimes its hard to break a bad eating habbit (ice coffee in the morning is heaven ) and KO is just helping with that
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    haha why does Undez = dark side?
    You'll understand by yourself, I don't wanna start a flame war on your topic

why people are so lazy and so hardcore?? I've been doing so much things in my life and didnt had to stop doing other ones, what I mean is : you can do more than just play you know? you can do whatever you want, and still play, there is always time for everything, I'm currently studying at university, working, have a GF that I see all days, I go to gym all days and still play Dota 2 and KO... sometimes you dont have too much time for the game, but I'm pretty sure you can moderate all things...
    If you want a hint, is dont go to bed too late, going bed late fucks your body in so many ways that you cant even imagine....
    just think about what u wanna do, and give it a shot, im pretty sure u dont need to stop doing anything to keep doing what you like....
    gl mate, I hope you get a work around

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humito View Post
    why people are so lazy and so hardcore?? I've been doing so much things in my life and didnt had to stop doing other ones, what I mean is : you can do more than just play you know? you can do whatever you want, and still play, there is always time for everything, I'm currently studying at university, working, have a GF that I see all days, I go to gym all days and still play Dota 2 and KO... sometimes you dont have too much time for the game, but I'm pretty sure you can moderate all things...
    If you want a hint, is dont go to bed too late, going bed late fucks your body in so many ways that you cant even imagine....
    just think about what u wanna do, and give it a shot, im pretty sure u dont need to stop doing anything to keep doing what you like....
    gl mate, I hope you get a work around
    Could not agree with you more mate! The sleeping thing is HUGE - sleep deprivation is pretty dangerous and common in young adults in the US.

Same boat as you, full time work, school, gf, and i still go out to bar every now and then (wish i could discipline myself to go to gym more). No reason you cant do all these things lol people act like u give up everything for KO.

Right now I mostly just afk in KO and meet up with clan for events and get in a few hours playtime each night.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You're just fucking retarded if you pay for this game instead of living your own life. Think twice, it's buggy game and not worth the effort.
    Babashoppers are usually people who HAVE LIFE, and can afford to babashop. They dont care about about spending few bucks extra on game, or any other kind of entertainment. Whats wrong with that?

No lifers are usually people who play any kind of game 24/7 without spending a penny. Because without buying stuff your only chance to compete with others in nowdays mmorpgs is to be 24/7 nolifer.
    iThardy, NyqpaN, Adi and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast