Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree30Likes

KO Addiction helping me lose weight

This is a discussion on KO Addiction helping me lose weight within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL yeah? u are acusing me with something i didnt do, acusing me with being some1 else ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    yeah? u are acusing me with something i didnt do, acusing me with being some1 else that i dont even know, making everything harder for me and then he is guilty because he helped me??? first job of mods should be helping members and its the only thing razor tried to do here...
    I think you really don't see the point. Help you? yes that's nice, and what moderator should be doing. But you two clearly admitted he is posting things for you, because your account is too young. And it's against the rules moderator or not he keep this forum clean from such topics and still he abuse the rules when it's about his close friend, see the point?

rest of us had to write enough posts, make account old enough in order to access specific areas then why should you be treated any different? just because you know an moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I think you really don't see the point. Help you? yes that's nice, and what moderator should be doing. But you two clearly admitted he is posting things for you, because your account is too young. And it's against the rules moderator or not he keep this forum clean from such topics and still he abuse the rules when it's about his close friend, see the point?

rest of us had to write enough posts, make account old enough in order to access specific areas then why should you be treated any different? just because you know an moderator.
    no i think you are missing the point. firstly, u talk about treatment but u should look how u treat other ppl, i told this before but i'm repeating it coz i still cant believe it,u acused me with things that i didnt do. secondly, he didnt make the topics for me he also made them for himself. "a sharer" u can say, like i already told u. thirdly, it looks like u dont give a shit about rules or anything, u only doing this coz of the hate u got for razor. u dont look like u are sincerely saying you are not ok with rules or w.e. you just dont like razor.(and the hate is only about personal issues i guess.)

no i think you are missing the point. firstly, u talk about treatment but u should look how u treat other ppl, i told this before but i'm repeating it coz i still cant believe it,u acused me with things that i didnt do. secondly, he didnt make the topics for me he also made them for himself. "a sharer" u can say, like i already told u. thirdly, it looks like u dont give a shit about rules or anything, u only doing this coz of the hate u got for razor. u dont look like u are sincerely saying you are not ok with rules or w.e. you just dont like razor.(and the hate is only about personal issues i guess.)
    your wrong. I don't hate nor know razor at all, can't really hate someone I don't even know. I've seen many topics get deleted , because people share things that they don't own themselves and now you seem to get special treatment and razor himself admitted it. Sharer, or not an account is still own in ko4life not to be shared.

• You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.

I would assume razor as moderator know these rules....

P.S I didn't accuse you of anything, other than being grobar because I didn't really expect anyone else to make new accounts here anymore except those few who already had over twenty bans.

P.S I didn't accuse you of anything, other than being grobar because I didn't really expect anyone else to make new accounts here anymore except those few who already had over twenty bans.
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and thats what acusing is . and i'm not gonna talk about other shits coz its not going anywhere.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and thats what acusing is . and i'm not gonna talk about other shits coz its not going anywhere.
    you're saying you never heard of grobar, and still you knew everything he has done because you assumed I accused you of doing those things. It's far far from that anymore, because razor dropped a big ball on table by saying he has done stuff for you for quite a while now and as moderator he should know it's against the rules.

you're saying you never heard of grobar, and still you knew everything he has done because you assumed I accused you of doing those things. It's far far from that anymore, because razor dropped a big ball on table by saying he has done stuff for you for quite a while now and as moderator he should know it's against the rules.
    omg i cant believe your logic(actually i believe you have none). i only said u acused me for something i didnt do(i still dont know what it is but it looks bad coz you act like a stupid paranoiac because of that thing.).and name 1 thing i know or mentioned about him.(i only said you are acusing me). it looks like you lost in words and you are just putting them together and hoping for they make any sense but they dont. u just look stupid.

omg i cant believe your logic(actually i believe you have none). i only said u acused me for something i didnt do(i still dont know what it is but it looks bad coz you act like a stupid paranoiac because of that thing.).and name 1 thing i know or mentioned about him.(i only said you are acusing me). it looks like you lost in words and you are just putting them together and hoping for they make any sense but they dont. u just look stupid.
    razor already told us you're not him, and you also replied to it and we called it even and we all agreed you're not him why you try to keep this topic about you again? You can't even type properly and you're speaking of losing words and stuff like that , bitch please..

razor already told us you're not him, and you also replied to it and we called it even and we all agreed you're not him why you try to keep this topic about you again? You can't even type properly and you're speaking of losing words and stuff like that , bitch please..
    i'm not tryin to make this about me. i'm tryin to make this about your illogical assaults about me and razor. you were %100 sure about something and u are %100 wrong about it. so your logic is not working because of your hate. u just attack ppl and talk trash about them. i dont have time for this and i dont like stupid talks. i'm just gonna walk away...

i'm not tryin to make this about me. i'm tryin to make this about your illogical assaults about me and razor. you were %100 sure about something and u are %100 wrong about it. so your logic is not working because of your hate. u just attack ppl and talk trash about them. i dont have time for this and i dont like stupid talks. i'm just gonna walk away...
    how am i attacking you and razor? it was razor himself who admitted of postings things for you, because your account is too young. And clearly as I quoted from forum rules it's against it, so is sharing an account or information that is about other. No one is attacking anyone here just stating that kinda hypocrite to delete topics that is about sharing information on behalf of someone else while it's fine when moderator do it.

stay on the forums 90 days, and post over 50+ posts as rest of us did.

let me fresh razors memory as well :
    • New members must have accumulated 50 posts and 90 days since joining before creating a new thread in market sections. Forum members may not make a topic for someone else or sell someone else's items.

Keyboard heros. "clap clap"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567