Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO Addicts

This is a discussion on KO Addicts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Answer below questions sincerely: 1. How much money have you spent in total on this game? (premmium, baba, etc) What ...
Page: 1

Kleos

Answer below questions sincerely:
    1. How much money have you spent in total on this game? (premmium, baba, etc) What other IRL thing you could buy instead with that money?

2. How much time have you spent on this game per day? In total since beginning?

3. What is the purpose/goal of your life? Do you have one?

4. Have you hurt anyone you love by playing this game?

5. What have you lost after playing this game that you regret most?

6. What is your final goal in playing this game? Level? Item? IGC? USD$? Fun? Friendship? Is it worth the money/time you spent, and the things you lost?

7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit? :P

1. About 70$ (Only premium though)
    2. Good times 3-4 hours, bad times +14 hours
    3. Right now, success diploma exams.
    4. Yes
    5. 2 Girlfriends, contact to few friends, lost condition, muscles and respect of some very important people to me.
    6. "Fun" was first. In the end it was just "Killing time". It wasn't worth it but I made good experience playing this game, browsing community forums. Just like improving my English, which is still impressive for my family. They still ask me how I managed to do this after only 2 years English lessons in the school.
    7. They did enough. I quit. Played JPKO and Private Servers. Gave USKO another chance but got bored out.

Validating

1. How much money have you spent in total on this game? (premmium, baba, etc) What other IRL thing you could buy instead with that money?
    Maybe 100$
    5h average on schooldays, weekends 10h
    Dont have
    No
    Wasted few years of my free time to farm lvl etc, now they make all that shit in 1month by koxping
    6. What is your final goal in playing this game? Level? Item? IGC? USD$? Fun? Friendship? Is it worth the money/time you spent, and the things you lost?
    No goal, dunno why still playing, probably nothing better to do
    7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit?ˇ
    They do anything?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

1. 15$. I guess a 12-pack.

2. Assuming 1 hour per 1% and 1 hour of pk for 1% --> 1500 hours over ( july 2005 - may 2009) 3 years and ten months.
    --> Average of 1.075 hours per day, since started in USKO - Diez.

3. To be happy and die fulfilled.

4. Nope.

5. Nothing really.

6. Fun. Yes.

7. They didn't gave me the CS+10 I asked for in a boss event. Bastards.[/b]

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Probably about 1300-1500 total...1k since Jan 1st of last year ...I could&#39;ve used it towards school or gotten my current girlfriend an engagement ring >_<&#39;

2-3 hrs...mainly bdw and some xp...quite a bit since I started back in &#39;05

To better understand quantum mechanics/physics, produce damn good martial artists who are healthy individuals as well and to just live and enjoy life

Nope...I never put my games infront of loved ones...learned that lesson years ago

Money...that&#39;s about it...both baba/premmy and money wasted on school due to poor grades because of the game

Already achieved my both of my "final" goal...the first was an II+8 reb, and the second was a HB+8 that I made myself...the levels are nice but I just want to get 69-75...65 atm zzz

7. What else K2 hasn&#39;t done to make you pissed enough and quit?

Errr...nothing that I can think of...

In the past.. prolly around 2400-3200.. and beer and parts for my car xD.

ugh.. 7-8 hours a day? >.<.. prolly about half my life since the begining

Quitting ko for more than a year x.x

No. She started playing it with me >.<.. Now she ignores me =x

i broke my favorite beer glass pking

Just to have fun, And make friends

7. What else K2 hasn&#39;t done to make you pissed enough and quit?
    hrm.. nothing really, lol

Nothing Rlly nothing not even 1 cent but got lots of money from it
    I didnt play a lot but 12 hours market sections, flame wars etc. maybe 12 hours a day earlier
    I wanted to finish my school (Highest ranked school in germany) I failed tbh.. but not because of ko ,when i played ko i stayed home and so no time for doing shit outside.
    Probably my parents,my brother (he dlvled my priest and then i paid him back
    Rofl remembering 10+ guys waiting in front of my door and asking for me .I was just telling them: i have to go war/isi w/e.After some time they didnt call me but now i m back in the gheddo Had the best girls now they hate me because i didnt response in msn coz i was "busy" playing ko and i couldnt tell them what i was doing but now everything ok got 4 gf´s
    Ko is worth nothing.I just wanted to get some friends many of them are still around... i never broked my "ko friends" hearts. and i think thats very important.
    7. What else K2 hasn&#39;t done to make you pissed enough and quit? tongue.gif
    Deleting BF items :/ and more things i dont wanna tell Maybe it was for me negative for me but for you it was great....

What hurt me in game?
    To see good old friends scamming their best friends. To see GG babas buying duped gbs and trying to sell them expensiver >< To see RLLY GG using bugs like compounding items.
    I ve been playing this game for rlly long time ><. I ll someday write 10 pages about every1 u know >< it ll be called "The Truth,everything has a black shadow". Just need more time just wait guys...

Sorry for bad english 1 am and i m half drunk rofl

666 asdasdasdasd im acidti1!!!

1. 100$ = 10g of marijuana or 2g of cocaine.............

kibal

1. Bought lot of premiums , but sold a lot of items too so i think i win a bit of money at least i dont loss money.

2. At the begining a lot like 10-13 h per day since 1 year ago no more than 4 .

3. Still living like now , i have a job a house everything i need.

4. I dun believe in love , so the answer is no.

5. Nothing? .

6. Fun of course , also i made good friends on ko and they r like real life friends.

7. A lot of things but i learned how to live with them.

Ive made alot more than ive spent
    Alot but i have fun so its all good.
    I have goals and KO doesn&#39;t interfere at all.
    No
    Nothing? maybe a few hours of partying
    Fun
    7. What else K2 hasn&#39;t done to make you pissed enough and quit? tongue.gif

sorry to not play along, but i dont even need to answer the questions to know im an addict haha

dart84

Around 2k i guess, Sold my account and get back only 1K+

In beginning i spent all my free time on it, eventually i skip classes just to play ko

At that time none, fortunatly MYKO shutted down and i woke up

none

The time spent

To be known throughout the whole server

7. What else K2 hasn&#39;t done to make you pissed enough and quit? :P

Conduct special maintenance for hours when i am on MC

Banned

1. 100$ = 10g of marijuana or 2g of cocaine.............[/b]
    In Holland we get 15g for 100$ h34r:

Haha :P

In Holland we get 15g for 100$ h34r:

Haha :P[/b]

nice but im not buyer, im seller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast