Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO Addicts

This is a discussion on KO Addicts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Answer below questions sincerely: 1. How much money have you spent in total on this game? (premmium, baba, etc) What ...
Page: 2

KalaBunga Senior Member

Answer below questions sincerely:
    1. How much money have you spent in total on this game? (premmium, baba, etc) What other IRL thing you could buy instead with that money?
    totale of 140$ on prems, 150$ on a char once but not counting how mutch i got back would be like +1200 profit
    2. How much time have you spent on this game per day? In total since beginning?
    at one part i had 2 weeks of and really wanted to get lvl 72 , iwas playing 12 hours. at those week.
    atm now its only pk for 2 scrolls tilll i get bored
    3. What is the purpose/goal of your life? Do you have one?
    Not really get a nice house and just chill.
    4. Have you hurt anyone you love by playing this game?
    Nope
    5. What have you lost after playing this game that you regret most?
    lost my intrest in tetris
    6. What is your final goal in playing this game? Level? Item? IGC? USD$? Fun? Friendship? Is it worth the money/time you spent, and the things you lost?
    final goal as already been reached.
    7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit
    still got my chars , but hardly playing cuase k2 made the gay ip patch

1. like 2000+$ only for pre's(mine and my brother)
    2. Like 7/12 hours a day if i dont have anything to do.
    3. Being even more addicted.
    4. Not realy, ppl around me dont realy give a shit.
    5. My keybords and the mouses that i broke.
    6. The max lvl they ever come up with, to much items to type(game is waiting) 21GB.
    7. Hacked my pc.

haha sorry just had to haha.

Yea i must say this game is fucked up, i quit school 1s before, but for sure this game is addicted even with all the BS going on, but i am play less and less, the only thing why i am still playing is because of my friends ingame, i dont take the game that serious anymore.

I think ppl make always mistake about this point, the game gives u a chance of being some one els then that u are in real, but real life it better then this game.

I wont quit this game anytime soon, but i can handel it now hehe, i better go out then playing :P.

knightned

1. How much money have you spent in total on this game? (premmium, baba, etc) What other IRL thing you could buy instead with that money?
    totale of 140$ on prems, 150$ on a char once but not counting how mutch i got back would be like +1200 profit
    at one part i had 2 weeks of and really wanted to get lvl 72 , iwas playing 12 hours. at those week.
    atm now its only pk for 2 scrolls tilll i get bored
    Not really get a nice house and just chill.
    Nope
    lost my intrest in tetris
    6. What is your final goal in playing this game? Level? Item? IGC? USD$? Fun? Friendship? Is it worth the money/time you spent, and the things you lost?
    final goal as already been reached.
    7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit
    still got my chars , but hardly playing cuase k2 made the gay ip patch[/b]
    Not tetris!

speedkill

200-300€ not sure
    1,5 hours a day max, during weekends 2-4 hours, since beginning with pauses i think, hmm 4,5*365 - 365 (all pauses together is 1 year i think) so 3,5*365*1,75h = 2235 hours wich could be quite possible.
    being rich & happy :P
    nope
    my mentality towards school
    fun
    7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit?
    not sure but i know it will happen someday

In Holland we get 15g for 100$ h34r:

Haha :P[/b]
    you're still paying more than i do, 20g for 100€ (= 16g for 100 $$$)

haha :lol:
    don't go to shops they always try to fuck with you :P

1. Spent about 6~7K but sold items worths of $10 K

2. 6~8 hours daily for about 3 years and in the last 1.5 year i only spend 1~2 hours daily

3. To become the Manager of the Oil company I work at

4. Never hurted anyone during my 4.5 years of playing

5. lost nothing and am still enjoying playing the game and having fun and great time

6. Achived everything in this game , items , lvl , friends and even became a king of my server and I'm happy with every $ i spent on this game

7. hacked 3 times and lost 320 GB in these hacks and lost also 80 GB cuz of K2 banned my account that had lvl 1 chars.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

~$250 on premiums but I gained around 1k when I quit KO
    I used to play around 12 hours a day and I have no idea who much I played in total :/
    Nope I have no purpose or goal, I'm screwed :P
    Nah not really.
    Well I lost all interest to school and therefore eventually dropped it
    I just wanted to pk and have fun with my friends. And no it wasn't worth fucking up my future :P
    7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit? :P
    I quit, they did quite enough by doing nothing.

7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit? :P[/b]
    1- since June 2005 around 900$ just premiums i've never babashoped but sold many items for $ think i made like 1500$ profit.
    2- I had CyberCafe so i've spent so much tim for Ko^^
    3- well i reached many think which i wanted, own business, education etc. so think my only goal is to impruve my self in any kind of knowledge IT, Network, languages, etc etc etc..
    4- Havent lost any1 for this game so i think No ^^
    5- wasted time with playing retartded player!
    6- Definately Fun & Friendship but for sure at the end ill earn some more $ for my items. If u still know that this is a game and know how to balance ur reallife and ko, it always worth to play. If i didnt play it i would go out and spent more money for sure xD
    7- I gave many breaks sometimes it was 6 months long cos i get bored, dunno why im still playing probably cos i have many friends.

Banned

1 mabye 1500$ prem,gbs scrolls and all that shit.
    2. i spend alot when i played the most, makes me sad when i think about it.
    3.I done alot in my life, i want to do more things whit my friends.
    4. I can't hurt the ones i love.
    5.Lost my life,time,sleep.
    6. i don't play the game anymore, my goal was to have fun and i did have fun.
    7.k2 they never banned me.

JohanLindeberg

1337$ not planning to waste any more.

27min per day which makes up to the 1337h per year I need.

I have none except to reach my one and only goal virtually to exterminate the dupers on iodina.

Yes I remember I once farted in the livingroom while I was doing anvil orgy. The people in the room weren't able to breathe for at least 10min.

That my mom won't clean out of the tub when I'm done.

Making a clan only profitable for sweeds, but all sweeds are acting like faggots atm so I dunno.

7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit?
    They once banned me for checking Talos twice in less than 5min in eslant.

Banned

7. What else K2 hasn't done to make you pissed enough and quit? :P[/b]
    1. I probably spent about 100$ tops of my own money on prems and kc, but I made over 2.5k$ in profits.

2. I played prolly 3-4 hours a day when I played the game. It was really off and on because of other things I had going on. Too much though

3. Right now just waiting to start college, and to get my degree.

4. Nope

5. I didn't really loose anything, except time.

6. Fun and Money was pretty much what I was about. I made 1 true good friend, but that was about it.

7. I quit ko about 5 months or so ago, they just couldn't do it for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12