Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

which ko better?

This is a discussion on which ko better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello which KO is better?EUKO ur USKO? I got a lvl 74 Warrior on Europa, and a lvl 80 Warrior ...
Page: 1

Default which ko better?

hello which KO is better?EUKO ur USKO? I got a lvl 74 Warrior on Europa, and a lvl 80 Warrior on CWest... What would be better to play? I got 0 gear, but 30€ to spend

No bad words or I report

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    hello which KO is better?EUKO ur USKO? I got a lvl 74 Warrior on Europa, and a lvl 80 Warrior on CWest... What would be better to play? I got 0 gear, but 30€ to spend

No bad words or I report

on Euko +0/1 uniqs are more than enouf to kill most of players on CW... well with +0/1 you cant do even half things that you could at EUKO.

O_o Senior Member

30€ are like 4 gbs -+ in EUKO, can be nice money for resells but you won't get so much stuff (like rappy 7 shell set and MAYBE set of old uniques [not sure about old rocs])

But I'd chose EUKO anyways...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    No bad words or I report
    lol, reminds me of LoL for some reason

both ko's are trash customer support-wise, the only advantages that EUKO has over USKO (cwest) is that it's a bit more updated in content and the PK is as active as old KO servers with the only difference that you don't need +9s and +3s to even stand a chance.

and when i said "as old ko servers", it means it is infested with turks as well.

Banned Senior Member

Now that NTT has usko, Mgame is making usko priority and more staff working on usko. Hackers are running wild on euko, also in usko there will be sheriffs to help fight kosp. You would get more for your buck on euko though, but it really depends what you'd rather fight against, more babas on usko or more hackers on euko. Personally you'd have a better chance putting up with +9/10 items then flying auto bps.

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    Now that NTT has usko, Mgame is making usko priority and more staff working on usko. Hackers are running wild on euko, also in usko there will be sheriffs to help fight kosp. You would get more for your buck on euko though, but it really depends what you'd rather fight against, more babas on usko or more hackers on euko. Personally you'd have a better chance putting up with +9/10 items then flying auto bps.
    i rarely see any hacker at euko...

even in bdws i dont seem to find any, perhaps once every 5 bdws. i hear its kinda bad at ardream though... but isnt it the same at usko?

Banned Senior Member

Nah not on Ares. It's pretty clean there actually, I honestly rarely see any kosp in cz, not sure about the other zones or servers though.

ye c-west is pretty much clean havent seen those hacking mages and stuff for awhile but theres an occasional BP sometimes in cz but than again sheriff system will just knock them off to jail

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Well shit son, fuck it, don't even go to KO.

USKO is been pretty clean, and you can find a lot more items in USKO you money will be worth more here.

Quote Originally Posted by OXAR View Post
    USKO is been pretty clean, and you can find a lot more items in USKO you money will be worth more here.
    you mean +10 and shit? i agree.

I'm likin EUKO a little more than cwest right now. More active it seems, and it is a bit more updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeyz View Post
    I'm likin EUKO a little more than cwest right now. More active it seems, and it is a bit more updated.
    same, sadly it has a lot of turks, but it really is no different from the broken english indians / euros and portuguese / spanish speakers that infest cwest.

cwest = 2x more (actual) english speakers, 10x less activity in pvp, oh and lots of retarded +9/+10 items compared to euko. ill take the turks anyday thanks

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    same, sadly it has a lot of turks, but it really is no different from the broken english indians / euros and portuguese / spanish speakers that infest cwest.

cwest = 2x more (actual) english speakers, 10x less activity in pvp, oh and lots of retarded +9/+10 items compared to euko. ill take the turks anyday thanks
    my thoughts exactly. Cwest just seems so dead... its no wonder why gold is cheap over there.

Euko ofc its better, usko its full of over powered suckers

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast