Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

which ko better?

This is a discussion on which ko better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss but they are made LEGIT thats a huge diffrance also you never know who and how ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    but they are made LEGIT thats a huge diffrance also you never know who and how made a +9 on USKO
    very good point, i hope mgame implants that into usko so we can see who upgrades what, its always interesting to watch that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    but they are made LEGIT thats a huge diffrance also you never know who and how made a +9 on USKO
    you're saying all EUKO items are legit?
    smth doesn't add up

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    i swear i see more +9s being made on EUKO in the month that i played there, then their was on Cwest, thats just my opinion tho
    I rarely see +9s being made in europa... maybe i need to play more

Quote Originally Posted by Demeyz View Post
    I rarely see +9s being made in europa... maybe i need to play more
    There was one player who made raptor +11 reb, 2 x ms +11 reb, priest chitin boots +11 reb and something else what i cant remembers. Sadly this player quitted long time ago or he changed to other account and we just lost our comminucation / friendship.
    And yes it is really rare that someone makes +9, but you can see that daily everyone is trying to make better items from +5 reb and other players make normal +8 items.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    There was one player who made raptor +11 reb, 2 x ms +11 reb, priest chitin boots +11 reb and something else what i cant remembers. Sadly this player quitted long time ago or he changed to other account and we just lost our comminucation / friendship.
    And yes it is really rare that someone makes +9, but you can see that daily everyone is trying to make better items from +5 reb and other players make normal +8 items.
    ya lol

everyday those turks try and fail miserably for the most part.

once you see a bunch of chitins being burned you know they are going for the big money... and it often ends with more red letters and "failed to connect private chat".

i cant speak for C-west. i started really early on this game. im in Ares server. wich has +9's and 10's everywhere. the 10's are illegal and probably all would trace back to a duper or something. but since there are +9's everywhere they are cheap in comparison to other servers. i dont mind having to face +10's if you get a team with +8's and 2's and you are good and cooridinated you can take them out. but im sure the pvp in c-west and euko are entirely different ball games. 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeastpants View Post
    i cant speak for C-west. i started really early on this game. im in Ares server. wich has +9's and 10's everywhere. the 10's are illegal and probably all would trace back to a duper or something. but since there are +9's everywhere they are cheap in comparison to other servers. i dont mind having to face +10's if you get a team with +8's and 2's and you are good and cooridinated you can take them out. but im sure the pvp in c-west and euko are entirely different ball games. 0.0
    gogo C West , you can make good pk , and dont need have the best gear , have items lower than the average is more interesting , goes with your friends and show their skills . The price of the GB in Carnac West is low and with EDs , merchant and some boss you can get normal items for make pk .Chars are cheap too , so no need to make experience . Ares has a lot of population ,but 95% are turks , and the items are too sick . in CW people speak english and spanish and the items are not extreme .
    you just need a group of people who play good and are organized.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    gogo C West , you can make good pk , and dont need have the best gear , have items lower than the average is more interesting , goes with your friends and show their skills . The price of the GB in Carnac West is low and with EDs , merchant and some boss you can get normal items for make pk .Chars are cheap too , so no need to make experience . Ares has a lot of population ,but 95% are turks , and the items are too sick . in CW people speak english and spanish and the items are not extreme .
    EUKO seems to be more skill than items right now, since there isn't too many +9s floating around.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    that is ridiculous lol sorry. the amount of money u get off events is nothing compared to what you need for the actual valuable items.

example:

EUKO = silvery x2 = 18m
    EXP prem = 2gbs

so basically, 10 ED victories for 1 exp prem

USKO = silvery x2 = 25m (?)
    EXP prem = 12 gbs last time i checked

so basically, over 42 ED victories for 1 exp prem

same math works for multiple items, and it's the same with blue chests. (another example: 10-18 gbs for cursed items +7 while on usko you need like 50-90 gbs lol. just plain unreachable.)

not really defending EUKO but at least the prices are more reasonable in there

I've played in EUKO / Europe, and its true has very good players, many of whom retired, FC team, Pera team, EliteKings, the Latin clans, sure there are still very good people (in Europe the standard of skill was much higher than CW , I dont speak of those who played only 1,2 month and leave when all up to 80), but in Europe as ARES 90%+ are Turks, and the worst is to make coins in Europe is extremely difficult, go to the ED is to lose experience (1% whitout prem , 0,60 with prem , and do experience is horrible),When make merchant anyone buy nothing , the people who play in Europa know about this , in CW you can resell easy in moradon and people buy all time , can make a lot money while you sleep . another point,are the koxpers , in Europa there are thousands comparared to the very few in CW thanks to the Sheriff. Is true about the Premiums, in Usko are more expensive than EUKO, but that will change, you can fish in Usko now, and soon come the War, DC, XP and probably like EUKO , prices down. You must also take in mind the price of the GBs in EUROPA is about 11-12$ in CW is about 2,2 - 2,4$ . I like CW only need 1 or 2 clans more for nation , with the level jumping coming a lot new people , they still making xp to 80 and get items , soon can see more people in pk.The activity is pretty decent now, and there are always people in CZ .
    About the silver gems , price now is 18-19 each and have 2 EDS , can make about 75 mill for day is win the 2 .
    both have good points and bad, right now I prefer CW.

i prefer cwest played euroko and for some reason i got bored so fast it just wasn't as fun there and about the competition i didnt really notice any good clans at all there were alot more average clans it felt like but no really one clan that gave competition but server was still new.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    i prefer cwest played euroko and for some reason i got bored so fast it just wasn't as fun there and about the competition i didnt really notice any good clans at all there were alot more average clans it felt like but no really one clan that gave competition but server was still new.
    when the clans began to reach 80 and do pk ( about second mounth), surely you were no longer on the server, in Europe the average skill was far superior to that for example there are now in Carnac West, was very common parasite and 5 pillars in 1 - 2 seconds, so walk near to a party of good mages was almost a suicide, was not just throw novas ( with rings+3 and wait all dead ), they chose their target, and kill them in a very coordinated, which is rare in CW. the meles followed the targets, not as many clans in CW who aspire to win for demolition and items, beating who is crossed. Euko had very good time if you did not see , I invite you to see videos of the best clans in those days, now I prefer CW, with their things good and bad, it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    when the clans began to reach 80 and do pk ( about second mounth), surely you were no longer on the server, in Europe the average skill was far superior to that for example there are now in Carnac West, was very common parasite and 5 pillars in 1 - 2 seconds, so walk near to a party of good mages was almost a suicide, was not just throw novas ( with rings+3 and wait all dead ), they chose their target, and kill them in a very coordinated, which is rare in CW. the meles followed the targets, not as many clans in CW who aspire to win for demolition and items, beating who is crossed. Euko had very good time if you did not see , I invite you to see videos of the best clans in those days, now I prefer CW, with their things good and bad, it's fun.
    I actually played 3 months then got bored of no competition I don't think I was ever in a party that lost a 8vs8 not trying to brag but that's the truth it just wasn't there.Also alot of the other good clans were on the same nation like elite kings and fc. If you think europa is good you need to go play more servers when they come out lol. The best opening of a server i ever played opening meaning first six months was definitely Ionia. That server had tons of competition and insane in pk and csw until all the hacks came. Last good server that came out in usko. Since then its been crap in usko.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I actually played 3 months then got bored of no competition I don't think I was ever in a party that lost a 8vs8 not trying to brag but that's the truth it just wasn't there.Also alot of the other good clans were on the same nation like elite kings and fc. If you think europa is good you need to go play more servers when they come out lol. The best opening of a server i ever played opening meaning first six months was definitely Ionia. That server had tons of competition and insane in pk and csw until all the hacks came. Last good server that came out in usko. Since then its been crap in usko.

Look at my registration date ko4life, I have enough time playing KO, and I've played in almost all servers in Usko, but I respect your opinion, the topic is not about you or me .. I still think that Europa was far superior of what is now CW. But if I have to choose where to play I prefer CW.
    Ionia where all clan D0WN was banned for up to 80 illegally? ( if not, my memory fails me ) , I've also been around,But no matter, everyone is free to write, I will not make off topic.

i didnt play in down but yes some of them were banned haha that was pretty funny. i was talking as a server as a whole. and in activeness europa rapes cwest and in skilled players i believe that to, but i was just saying europa players arn't amazing most of the clans there are average they ain't like the old days, where you basically had about 4-6 super clans in every new server. I guess that's how the times have changed though just not the same anymore...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast