Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

which ko better?

This is a discussion on which ko better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost I actually played 3 months then got bored of no competition I don't think I was ...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I actually played 3 months then got bored of no competition I don't think I was ever in a party that lost a 8vs8 not trying to brag but that's the truth it just wasn't there.Also alot of the other good clans were on the same nation like elite kings and fc. If you think europa is good you need to go play more servers when they come out lol. The best opening of a server i ever played opening meaning first six months was definitely Ionia. That server had tons of competition and insane in pk and csw until all the hacks came. Last good server that came out in usko. Since then its been crap in usko.
    What was your characters name?

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    you're saying all EUKO items are legit?
    smth doesn't add up

yea in my opinion they are all legit. every day i see at least 3-4 ppl that burning +8 hight class items such raptors shards dv etc +8 trying to make a +9. Turks got alot courage at anvil, some of them wont stop even after +11. And those who complain about EUKO +9 are just jeaouls.

and you think in USKO people don't burn +8 high class aswell? they burn a lot more than in EUKO
    dunno how you think dupes work

i prefier Usko, more admins and in c-west you no see hacks, and gbs no is expensive

and you think in USKO people don't burn +8 high class aswell? they burn a lot more than in EUKO

sure they do, but dont forget amount of +10 items and +3 and up uniqs created and sold by k2 GM`s.

Little archer Senior Member

im sure you can prove this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    sure they do, but dont forget amount of +10 items and +3 and up uniqs created and sold by k2 GM`s.
    oh totally agree. but you know the situation in Ionia, Diez, Cypher, Beramus, Ares is not the same as in C-West.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    im sure you can prove this.
    prove what? how dupes work?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

oh totally agree. but you know the situation in Ionia, Diez, Cypher, Beramus, Ares is not the same as in C-West.
    +9 gabs, +10 raum, +9 trail set +3 iron sets did you forget about these. There're less than 20 +9s on euko and not even an iron set +1.

that is ridiculous lol sorry. the amount of money u get off events is nothing compared to what you need for the actual valuable items.

example:

EUKO = silvery x2 = 18m
    EXP prem = 2gbs

so basically, 10 ED victories for 1 exp prem

USKO = silvery x2 = 25m (?)
    EXP prem = 12 gbs last time i checked

so basically, over 42 ED victories for 1 exp prem

same math works for multiple items, and it's the same with blue chests. (another example: 10-18 gbs for cursed items +7 while on usko you need like 50-90 gbs lol. just plain unreachable.)

not really defending EUKO but at least the prices are more reasonable in there
    whell silvery are like 25gb a piece in ares. but with sooo many players and around for so long there are thousands of lvl 83's so u can buy one for pretty much 70 bucks. with that price i will never exp again lol. exp prem i have no clue. but it has a knight cash falue of like 35 bucks for all servers and will equate to that in ingame value. im good in ares, im running KZ 7 and in set +0 and +1's and i still can pawn some noobs if u know what i mean. i got alot of np and time invested in ares so i wont leave. im co-leader of active royal english clans. 95% turk? not exacty more like 60% but being on the opposite side of the world you have turk time and us time. its nice to get on in the middle of the day and be packed with pvp. well theres my 2 cents hope it helps.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    +9 gabs, +10 raum, +9 trail set +3 iron sets did you forget about these. There're less than 20 +9s on euko and not even an iron set +1.
    There's alot more than 20 +9's on EUKO, hell, when I last played on November/December or whatnot, there were like 10 +9's already and then when ranking updated his site for EUKO, it showed even more, so now there's probably a hundred if not more.
    And obviously there's no +1 iron sets, the upgrade rates aren't 100% so people wouldn't risk them.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    did you read at all my 2-sentences-1-line-reply? here i'll quoet myself

USKO!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW! but this is pointless cuz its hosted by the same nybs who are now producing more updates for usko than euko due to the shear size still hope they merge it soon so we can call it ONE BIG FAT KO!>3 all peace from wnx regiss is a fag <3 and razors a tool!

<3

Little archer Senior Member

prove what? how dupes work?
    prove how "they burn a lot more than in EUKO"

prove how "they burn a lot more than in EUKO"
    50,000 > 5,000. That's how.

Pretty simplistic pal.
    wargrim likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast