Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

which ko better?

This is a discussion on which ko better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor prove how "they burn a lot more than in EUKO" i don't think you know how ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    prove how "they burn a lot more than in EUKO"

i don't think you know how dupes work pal. you don't dupe +8, you dupe+1 items and then come the massive upgrading.
    ever seen or heard of the automated upgrading process in third party tools? or have you seen the same people logging in and logging off (after reaching the max upgrade limit) in the second server running at light speed towards anvil over and over again?
    well that's what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i don't think you know how dupes work pal. you don't dupe +8, you dupe+1 items and then come the massive upgrading.
    ever seen or heard of the automated upgrading process in third party tools? or have you seen the same people logging in and logging off (after reaching the max upgrade limit) in the second server running at light speed towards anvil over and over again?

thats nothing compare to injected crazy items by GM`s for over 6 years

Little archer Senior Member

who the fuck is talking about dupes? im just quoting something very simple to understand. im asking you to prove how you think that people in USKO (specifically cwest) burn more than in EUKO.

you can't, even if you tried. it's all assumptions because you have no way of telling who is upgrading a +7 paper robe or a +9 HB.

didnt think you were that dense

who the fuck is talking about dupes? im just quoting something very simple to understand. im asking you to prove how you think that people in USKO (specifically cwest) burn more than in EUKO.

you can't, even if you tried. it's all assumptions because you have no way of telling who is upgrading a +7 paper robe or a +9 HB.

How you can turn the arguement from USKO/EUKO to C-west/EUKO and still believe it does not change the initial arguement nor outcome is incredible. Don't be fucking stupid Razor.

O_o Senior Member

How did you get to duping and auto upgrading lol?

Well I guess that it's coz we are talking about USKO and the crazy amount of legal +9/+10
    items

Edit: you guys that stupid? What's your problem to understand what razor trying to say...?

In EUKO you see upgrade succes and fail on screen, therefor you can assume how many items ppl burn, while in USKO you don't have that option

cwest, or usko as a whole. you cannot prove who is upgrading and what he is upgrading.

how would focusing on cwest make my argument invalid by the way? it is a server 3 times older than europa fyi.

whatever the case, he cant prove that "people burns a lot more in USKO than in EUKO". and thats where im getting at! i didnt think i would have to explain myself through 3 different posts lol

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    thats nothing compare to injected crazy items by GM`s for over 6 years
    btw i was referring to old USKO servers. you can't deny there is a difference with C-West. and even though they made big wipes, still thousands of the duped items remain until today.

and i didn't remember you can't see past your own dick. geez patience lord!!
    i can draw a chart if you rather. or use apples instead of items. dunno if that'd make it more clear for you.
    as i just said, out of the thousands and thousands of items ("apples") that are duped, a small % of those are upgraded to +8, and even lower to +9. dunno if they even try +10. and yes i can prove it but don't feel like searching the video in youtube. 10 accounts with 3 chars per account full of giga axe +0 (inn included of course) out of those he made 5 +8 gigas with no trina just duped BUS. very old video from Beramus from the infamous Hakan. you might remember him as GodLessTurtle.
    as i've told you many times razor, I, unlike you, don't post statements that i take out of my arse.

btw i was referring to old USKO servers. you can't deny there is a difference with C-West. and even though they made big wipes, still thousands of the duped items remain until today.

and i didn't remember you can't see past your own dick. geez patience lord!!
    i can draw a chart if you rather. or use apples instead of items. dunno if that'd make it more clear for you.
    as i just said, out of the thousands and thousands of items ("apples") that are duped, a small % of those are upgraded to +8, and even lower to +9. dunno if they even try +10. and yes i can prove it but don't feel like searching the video in youtube. 10 accounts with 3 chars per account full of giga axe +0 (inn included of course) out of those he made 5 +8 gigas with no trina just duped BUS. very old video from Beramus from the infamous Hakan. you might remember him as GodLessTurtle.
    as i've told you many times razor, I, unlike you, don't post statements that i take out of my arse.
    again with the duped bullshit... i never even went there.

ill just stop lol this is completely futile.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How did you get to duping and auto upgrading lol?

In EUKO you see upgrade succes and fail on screen, therefor you can assume how many items ppl burn, while in USKO you don't have that option
    pls for further replies read before you answer.
    THE MASSIVE DUPING IS PERFORMED IN +0 ITEMS.

so out of the thousands of +0 injected items only a handful make it to +6/+7/+8 i don't know if this is being done in EUKO, i said that i can only assume it is since it's also beign done in USKO.
    get it now? your +6 and +7 might not be so legit after all

again with the duped bullshit... i never even went there.

ill just stop lol this is completely futile.
    yes pls. even a retarded chimpanze has better reading comprehension.

whatever the case, he cant prove that "people burns a lot more in USKO than in EUKO". and thats where im getting at! i didnt think i would have to explain myself through 3 different posts lol
    as i said before and you failed, again (but who's counting), to understand is that there are several videos of people duping BUs and +0 uniques and upgrading them to +9.
    search in youtube if you don't believe me

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

EUKO or SEXY KO with your 30Euro.

O_o Senior Member

There are also videos of people duping +10 items idk what you want..? No1 was talking about dupes. Maybe razor fail at reading comprehension (which idk how you got to that descission) but you fail at comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    There are also videos of people duping +10 items idk what you want..? No1 was talking about dupes. Maybe razor fail at reading comprehension (which idk how you got to that descission) but you fail at comprehension.
    thanks...(?)

cwest, or usko as a whole. you cannot prove who is upgrading and what he is upgrading.

how would focusing on cwest make my argument invalid by the way? it is a server 3 times older than europa fyi.

Less players on a server, less upgrades, less burns. Its very simple i would have thought, the opposite also applies.

I don't understand what you're trying to argue here, thought i'd just try and explain it too you. I didn't think you would need an official document with the actual statistics to get your head around basic probability.
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-23-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast