Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 106
Like Tree7Likes

which ko better?

This is a discussion on which ko better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny There are also videos of people duping +10 items idk what you want..? No1 was talking ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    There are also videos of people duping +10 items idk what you want..? No1 was talking about dupes. Maybe razor fail at reading comprehension (which idk how you got to that descission) but you fail at comprehension.
    omg you still don't get it do you?
    i'll break it down for ya. razor asked how did i know that in USKO people burn or succesfully upgrade more items+8 than in EUKO. i told him that i know for a fact that in USKO hundreds and hundreds of unique +8 class have been upgraded on a daily basis and don't see why it would have ended. there are videos about it. so i assumed (keyword ASSUME!) that the same might happen in EUKO. and that's what i told Regiss. Razor just started going offtopic as he likes to do and just had a massive brainfart or smth.

    now i went even further and explained all you brilliant people where those hundreds of +8 items come from (in USKO). they come from the thousands and thousands of duped+0 items that succesfully made it to +8.

    not so compliocated was it? he asked where the prove is? i said all over youtube.
    seriously you guys are killing me

  2. #77
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    euko much more turkey ... think about that too

  3. #78
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    There's alot more than 20 +9's on EUKO, hell, when I last played on November/December or whatnot, there were like 10 +9's already and then when ranking updated his site for EUKO, it showed even more, so now there's probably a hundred if not more.
    And obviously there's no +1 iron sets, the upgrade rates aren't 100% so people wouldn't risk them.
    Let me re-phrase that, there are probably +-20 +9s on Europa* I'd probably agree across all 4 servers there would be around +-100 +9 armours,weapons .etc (high class/unique). Actually there is a thing called a Victoria piece which only costs 60-80m which makes the upgrade rate 100% to +1.

  4. #79
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Wow, some people on this topic are utterly clueless about KO.
    Most dupes are +0 uniques and items? lol... you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    And USKO burns/upgrades more than EUKO? obviously, there's like 15 more servers on it, but RELATIVELY it's the same, and I believe that's what Razor meant.
    Anyway, wargrim, get back to your pathetic server thinking you're cool or whatnot, and get your head out of your ass with your made up "facts" that I have no idea how you come up with as you clearly have no real KO experience besides playing C-west, which, as we all know, is the shittiest server of all times with the least skill of them all and the most babashoppers.
    FreekaleeK and Kallop like this.

  5. #80
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    so which one is better after all ?

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Wow, some people on this topic are utterly clueless about KO.
    Most dupes are +0 uniques and items? lol... you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    And USKO burns/upgrades more than EUKO? obviously, there's like 15 more servers on it, but RELATIVELY it's the same, and I believe that's what Razor meant.
    Anyway, wargrim, get back to your pathetic server thinking you're cool or whatnot, and get your head out of your ass with your made up "facts" that I have no idea how you come up with as you clearly have no real KO experience besides playing C-west, which, as we all know, is the shittiest server of all times with the least skill of them all and the most babashoppers.
    the giga was just an example. and no you can't deny the fact that most dupes in the past where from +0 items, BUS (remember the 9999 arrows that were turned into 9999 BUS dupe?), gems (which also give you +0 items when you turn em in), fragments (same as gems) and gold bars. so coolboy get your head out of razor's arse. it's so deep it's coming out of his vagina. What you think he meant is irrelevant. What happened is that I was telling Regiss how i KNOW for a fact about this massive upgrades of thousands of duped items goign on in USKO (every server). He just wanted to troll and ended up fucking up again. And don't try, like razor, to make this into a C-West vs EUKo topic which it isn't. Listen to your daddy Lavie for once.
    also I'm only playing C-West since 2011. before that i've played Ares and Beramus mostly so how about you shut your mouth? I've also said every time that IMO C-West is the server where there is less skill out of the ones i've played. The most babashoppers? LOL you're so out of reality. you probably hate the turks so much that you've never visited any turk forum. the lvl of babashopping going on in the big clans you wouldn't even imagine. seriously grow up man

  7. #82
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Why would some1 dupe +0 items and invest siooooo much fucking time in making them +9 instead of getting 1 +6/7/8 item and duping it and then upgrading... And yet again, why you keep mentioning dupes who the fuck cares about it

  8. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    again will you pls read the replies beforehand?
    as I already said the process of upgrading is automated. for example what takes you 3 minutes a bot can do in 3 seconds. no i dunno if this numbers are correct just explaining that it doesn't take long. it takes a click.
    second, as I already said, the huge dupes came from frags and gems (when turned in they drop items at +0) BUS and gold bars. the letter dupes and others didn't have a big efect and were "controlled" rather fast. that's why the huge item wipes were on items that came from BF fragments and the Gems.
    third, as i already said, dupes come into hand when you inject for example, 80 thousand +0 illegal items and upgrade all of them over and over again. you might end up, for example, with 100 +8 brand new illegal items.

    I'll just drop it here. you guys don't know a lot about the game or its history. a dark history. or don't wanna know. not sure which one is it. and also as I said before i can't prove this practice is still being done. but when i log the second servers and I see dozens of bots loggign in and logging off and running to anvil from the spawn point to anvil then i can only assume that old practice isn't gone.

  9. #84
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    this guy is still going on about dupes that nobody even asked about lol

    living in your own world eh?
    AmbroseRookwood likes this.

  10. #85
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    this guy is still going on about dupes that nobody even asked about lol

    living in your own world eh?
    He's a c-west fool, let him keep talking to himself, the rest of us just ignore him.

  11. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    this guy is still going on about dupes that nobody even asked about lol

    living in your own world eh?
    you asked me a question remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ...
    im asking you to prove how you think that people in USKO (specifically cwest) burn more than in EUKO.
    ...
    it isn't really complicated. even less if you take into consideration the times i had to reply the same thing over and over again.
    now i'm thinking you're just mad bc you failed at trolling.

  12. #87
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    you asked me a question remember?



    it isn't really complicated. even less if you take into consideration the times i had to reply the same thing over and over again.
    now i'm thinking you're just mad bc you failed at trolling.
    it was just a witty remark at how you can't really prove that USKO burns more than EUKO. you have no evidence, there is no way around it. you have just logical assumptions and guesses, but that won't cut it.

    and then you wrote multiple essays about duping and shit i didnt even bother to read to "prove" your point, and thats where i got lost.

    my intention was to make you look a little silly because of your initial statement, but you went and dodged the bullet around 8 times, all while writing more text than anyone ITT (text that no one cared to read). so i think that in the end i kinda reached my objective.

  13. #88
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    usko in my eyes still better, but now both get runned by same company:P

  14. #89
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    usko in my eyes still better, but now both get runned by same company:P
    euko - europa is the best place for a good activity:gear ratio. you wont need ridiculous items to do well in there, and the activity is decent.

    how would usko be any better? they are the same as euko - europa but with +10 illegal items on top of it, and some other stupid PUS additions (undy sc, red potion)

    this is excluding c-west btw. they aren't even in the mix because its activity level is too low to even be worth a comparison with ares, diez, kronos and euko.

  15. #90
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    best server is carnac west for activity

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which is better lol
    By HiddenRage in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:05 AM
  2. Which is better sign??
    By Lutkutin in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 05:11 AM
  3. Which is better?
    By Hrabia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 08:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •