Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106
Like Tree7Likes

which ko better?

This is a discussion on which ko better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Play private server...............Damn this thread is old, just noticed that HAHA...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member TheOneAndOnly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Titan Server
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Play private server...............Damn this thread is old, just noticed that HAHA

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    it was just a witty remark at how you can't really prove that USKO burns more than EUKO. you have no evidence, there is no way around it. you have just logical assumptions and guesses, but that won't cut it.

    and then you wrote multiple essays about duping and shit i didnt even bother to read to "prove" your point, and thats where i got lost.

    my intention was to make you look a little silly because of your initial statement, but you went and dodged the bullet around 8 times, all while writing more text than anyone ITT (text that no one cared to read). so i think that in the end i kinda reached my objective.
    bla bla bla no need to apologize. you still failed at trolling me for the xxx time.
    you'll get there eventually. i have faith in u chap

  3. #93
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    you trolled yourself with your needless walls of text lol

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    aaaaaaaaahw lil pussy is mad?
    here here boy! go suck a tit

  5. #95
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    sure bro im burning up with rage

    ...u know, entry level troll, the "umad" is rarely an effective way out of arguments

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    nothing like some milk to make princess razor happy again
    sinful likes this.

  7. #97
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    nothing like some milk to make princess razor happy again
    Dude, stop proving time and time and again that you're getting butt hurt and trolled by razor its just embarassing for you -.-

  8. #98
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    your just mad because your not one of them...
    After assassin make me damage of 4400 hp using 1 skill, iron set on, I have no reason to play usko. Because game sux of over powered babashopers.

    No, I'm not mad because I'm not one of them. I don't use +10 items even they gift me for free. Cuz they ilegal. Max item for me its +9 krowaz. Rest where sold by K2/Gamersfirst Game Masters their affiliates like Indiaan, M1rza etc, but now they gonna sell their mum's ass .

    P.S. Sell Restricted Diet Windforce+11!

  9. #99
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    best server is carnac west for activity
    LOL CW never was best.

  10. #100
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockness View Post
    LOL CW never was best.
    CW no is the best is true , but no is bad , if you have a friends and people who can make good pk in same time than you , you can enjoy the server .I play in CW and in my nights ( i lives in Perú ) , always cz have good activity.No turks , people speak english and spanish , can pking without top items , get a acc 80 no is expensive .I prefer to play in Carnac West , which in some other server of Usko.

  11. #101
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    CW no is the best is true , but no is bad , if you have a friends and people who can make good pk in same time than you , you can enjoy the server .I play in CW and in my nights ( i lives in Perú ) , always cz have good activity.No turks , people speak english and spanish , can pking without top items , get a acc 80 no is expensive .I prefer to play in Carnac West , which in some other server of Usko.
    Yes its true but if you playing on low clan and want to go pk, you never can find any good party because all clans making clan party, when some one add you to party in cz after 5 min writing sorry clan member coming and you got kick.
    No much chance to go any good clan, no chance to pk because when i was online on cz was only 2-3 party and thats is shitty for pk. I played for 4Opti witch Vicarious, when i was in pk that was really bullshit not ppl in pk, when have you dont have chance vs +9 clans. you know what i mean ? Best for this user whos searching server is Sexy ko or euko. with his 30euro or usd.

  12. #102
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockness View Post
    Yes its true but if you playing on low clan and want to go pk, you never can find any good party because all clans making clan party, when some one add you to party in cz after 5 min writing sorry clan member coming and you got kick.
    No much chance to go any good clan, no chance to pk because when i was online on cz was only 2-3 party and thats is shitty for pk. I played for 4Opti witch Vicarious, when i was in pk that was really bullshit not ppl in pk, when have you dont have chance vs +9 clans. you know what i mean ? Best for this user whos searching server is Sexy ko or euko. with his 30euro or usd.
    Ye is hard get a ramdom party , but if you are active can get easy a clan pk and make party with your clannies in ventrilo .Other option is coming with some friends ( 4-5 ) who play together and make your party and add ramdom for complete it.All this is better than go to turkish server.

  13. #103
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Dude, stop proving time and time and again that you're getting butt hurt and trolled by razor its just embarassing for you -.-
    lol its more embarassing for you cause your trying to back up a guy like razor -_- hahahaha jeez get in with the new generation man
    dont knw how dumb razor is but obviously theres heaps more hackers on usko then euko therefore more duping of BUS and items therefore people will be able to upgrade heaps more items

  14. #104
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Just throwing my two cents in here. Cwest has a long, long looooooooong road to go. There are still plenty of hackers and a fair number of duped items. That being said, there is a glimmer of hope.

    IMO the most important thing ATM is clearing out the myriad of hackers that seem to think Cwest is a free ride, as it isn't. The other sheriffs and I have been getting as many of them as we can, and it does make a difference. It is definitely a day to day battle, but things seem to be on the up and up.

    I'm hoping, desperately hoping, that as the number of hackers go down, things will improve. I know that exp, farming, pk, and all that stuff is just generally more fun without hackers around, so as we get more and more hackers, hopefully everything else will follow in turn.

    Any ways, we shall see.

  15. #105
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    Play private server...............Damn this thread is old, just noticed that HAHA
    haha indeed:P some priv servers are gg

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which is better lol
    By HiddenRage in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:05 AM
  2. Which is better sign??
    By Lutkutin in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 05:11 AM
  3. Which is better?
    By Hrabia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 08:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •