Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82
Like Tree9Likes

KO Bugda - Steam KO "database"

This is a discussion on KO Bugda - Steam KO "database" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Site: www.kobugda.com After consulting with friends I decided to make thread and propagate this site. I know it is not ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    288

    Default KO Bugda - Steam KO "database"

    Site: www.kobugda.com

    After consulting with friends I decided to make thread and propagate this site.

    I know it is not perfect and many things missing, but better than nothing. It will be continuously extended.

    Main features are Stats calculator - which can be useful, or tracking of events. But some more information can be found there as well.

    Feel free to make a proposals to improvements - if it is not on my TODO list and will be in my power, I will add it.
    Since I am doing it only at my free time, it can take some time before everything will be implemented.

    EDIT (21.02.2019)
    I play Steam KO so I focus mainly on information from STKO. But I would like to cover USKO as well (as you can see, there are some items already which are not available at STKO).
    If you find something what is missing or is different, let me know. I do not play there, so it can take me more time to find out that there is change.

    BR
    Last edited by Ademar; 02-21-2019 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Updated text
    Darken likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    210

    Default

    like this web very much, offering some useful info which was providing by KoK back in time, already told my clanies.

    i would like to have there info about mobs, their lvls (for ms droping for example), actual stats and so on.

    Keep up the good work ^^

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Thanks :-) Yes, KoK gave me few ideas about functionallity and also the fact, it is not working anymore was one of main reasons I did it :-)

    To mobs - problem is that you cannot see this info by legal way so I don't know how to find out it - but will take a look on it a try to find something about it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hastan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I will def bookmark this. Awesome.

  5. #5
    Senior Member xinsanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Thanks man, awesome. I'm sure it'll improve as time goes on

  6. #6
    Little archer Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,991

    Default

    Turkish name is a bit suspect. Make sure to have your antivirus ready.

  7. #7
    Senior Member xinsanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Turkish name is a bit suspect. Make sure to have your antivirus ready.
    I think he's good

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Name was created as this because we needed something easy to remember and word "bugda" is closly connected with KO ...

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hyena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I like it Good job bro

  10. #10
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    Name was created as this because we needed something easy to remember and word "bugda" is closly connected with KO ...

    how exactly is bugda related to ko?

    unless its bug da / da bug ?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    how exactly is bugda related to ko?

    unless its bug da / da bug ?
    When I was playing in past, if somewhere appeared bug, everyone cried bugdaaa And because KO is still full of bugs, I use that word.

    But name is really last thing I would like to talk about here ... it was created for help to players. If someone want to see something unfair behind it .. his problem.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    When I was playing in past, if somewhere appeared bug, everyone cried bugdaaa And because KO is still full of bugs, I use that word.

    But name is really last thing I would like to talk about here ... it was created for help to players. If someone want to see something unfair behind it .. his problem.

    the site helps but have a lot of wrong information.

    probabilities are wrong

    kurian master quests are diferent from warrior

    just in a quick look....

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    the site helps but have a lot of wrong information.

    probabilities are wrong

    kurian master quests are diferent from warrior

    just in a quick look....

    Well, it is based on user experience, so it can happen something is wrong - That's why there is contact and people can contact me, if they find something wrong.

    Probabilities - it is copied from KoK. If you say that probabilities are wrong, have you got any more official source, where we can find it?
    Kurian quests - will check it. I do not have Kurian, but people who plays him said me, it is same. If it is different, will fix it soon.

    Thanks.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mechro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Been using the site for a while now, helpful since KOK is gone. For probabilities, KOK got them from the database as far as I know so they should be correct unless STKO changed them for some reason

  15. #15
    Senior Member xinsanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I didn't see the probability table on there wow, i got a HV+0 from black gem that's nuts haha

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •