Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

KO Bugda - Steam KO "database"

This is a discussion on KO Bugda - Steam KO "database" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ademar I was surprised with it also. I checked it multiple times, but it's not listed in ...
Page: 5

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    I was surprised with it also. I checked it multiple times, but it's not listed in the drop list. From some reason, they added only Adaga, Ruahue, Azagai and Khanjar into chest drops. If I SUM probabilities of flame trophy chest, it gives 100% which means, that nothing missing and drop list should be complete. I have no idea why they did it as this.
    interesting, good to know though!

- Added emblems (finally )
    - Added possibility equip full set at one click
    - Added some items
    - And some older changes I didn't write here. You can see in home page.

Hand to create a new acct, needs post but will say that this site has helped this old school transition back into the game. Up for awesome site

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Is there anyway that you could add the Sheriff's Badge (bounty) to the drop down list of buffs? I think it's a 3% increase in attack but it'd be nice to be able to factor that in if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    Is there anyway that you could add the Sheriff's Badge (bounty) to the drop down list of buffs? I think it's a 3% increase in attack but it'd be nice to be able to factor that in if possible
    It's there as item - category "Emblems".

But it brought me idea to add also some advanced search. For me it's easy, because I know what is where, but for others, it can be tricky sometimes. :thinking:

It's there as item - category "Emblems".

But it brought me idea to add also some advanced search. For me it's easy, because I know what is where, but for others, it can be tricky sometimes. :thinking:
    You're missing the Syphoric shield in the database as well.

Quote Originally Posted by costo View Post
    You're missing the Syphoric shield in the database as well.
    Ye, that's right. I first added items what people use and wanted add those less used later. But I inserted only few of them and then because of time I stopped. But if you or someone else use Syphoric, I'll add it .... hopefully soon ... I am a bit busy in last months.

Best thing ever, i use this A LOT. THANK YOU

I use this quite a bit myself for the server times/events. This may be a bit of a stretch but i'd love to see a more detailed breakdown on mob drops i.e. who in cz, dcz, eslant that drops which items. It would make it easier for noobs like myself to farm some.

Quote Originally Posted by Purelife View Post
    I use this quite a bit myself for the server times/events. This may be a bit of a stretch but i'd love to see a more detailed breakdown on mob drops i.e. who in cz, dcz, eslant that drops which items. It would make it easier for noobs like myself to farm some.
    Well, that's something what is not saved in client side files, so I have no source where I can retrieve such data. In past, I had there site, where people could contribute what they dropped and where and with this way, we would get some drop list. Unfortunately, not much people used it, so it was not extending fast and some children were inserting swearing data. So I have removed it. It's possible, I will add something similar back to the site and give it second chance.

what do you think about making small guides for new people or people who come back to ko.

like i just came back and there is new stufff and weapon that i dont know of.

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    what do you think about making small guides for new people or people who come back to ko.

like i just came back and there is new stufff and weapon that i dont know of.
    I was thinking about guides. But I do not feel capable to do guides for all classes, f.e. But I already wrote to some people in past, so it is possible, that some guides will be added in future. But I do not see it anytime soon.

This is not a knock on the website because i use it daily for all sorts of reasons but i noticed something wrong with the advance calculator. I have an 83 warrior and wanted to test different weapons to ap gains etc. I noticed that the base dex for the warrior was 70 but the base in-game is actually 60. The loss of 10 stat points throws off the the calculation because your unable to change the base stat points. Is there an option to remove the base points outside of the earned stat points leveling up? I had to assume this was a rb +5 char to gain the additional 10 points. Am i missing something?
    Last edited by Purelife; 11-17-2018 at 01:15 PM.

I was thinking about guides. But I do not feel capable to do guides for all classes, f.e. But I already wrote to some people in past, so it is possible, that some guides will be added in future. But I do not see it anytime soon.
    You could do so people could send in guides to be reviewed by you then you can add them if they are good enough

I use this with my phone to check events nice work

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-27-2023, 08:37 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 09:26 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-03-2023, 05:07 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-29-2023, 02:42 PM
  5. Hits: 1