Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ko or burning crusade?

This is a discussion on ko or burning crusade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, no i sent it all back and i told u it was because the items had been hacked. U ...
Page: 2

lol, no i sent it all back and i told u it was because the items had been hacked. U sent the money, and i sent it back u lost like $3, il give u $3 if u want buddy... :S im not gunna argue with u about it... If u think im a scammer thats fine, but what did i scam u? 3 dollers? il send it back to u if u want..

G0D

no u aint suposed to send me back money ur suposed to accept the charge back but no u just took that money out straight away and sent back money which u can chargeback if u feel like it u know ur a scammer dont pretend ur not!!!

Yun_Yuuzhan

...WoW [..] has a far superior community ...[/b]

Eh, I would tend to disagree with you there. Everyone speaks English, yes, but most of them have nothing original to say ("QQ" "crymorenoob" "learntoplay" "I raided for my epics and so should you" "skill beats gear duh"). I also dislike the dichotomy of raiders and pvpers; WoW is far more PvE-centered and thus PvP is often left out in the cold.

I also took issue with the "nerf this! nerf that!" syndrome rampant on their forums. See, the classes in WoW are not balanced because gear makes a HUGE difference in your character's level of power and Blizzard is trying to keep them equal in terms of BOTH PvP and PvE (admittedly very difficult). This means that about every few months there is a new "overpowered" class. (Hunters & warlocks being the current ones by most accounts.)

Whining in WoW is a lot more pervasive because there is the perception that Blizzard actually listens to the community, which in this case is a bad thing because it has led to a lot of questionable changes to the game (for example, they've spent the last two years nerfing the hell out of warriors).

FYI: "nerf" means to "fix", or more commonly "lower in effectiveness". I'm not talking subtle changes here either. When a nerf is made to a class, it generally means a change in strategy is in order, and in some cases, a change in spec. I absolutely hated that aspect of WoW, which is completely nonexistent in KO.

Er, that's more than I meant to say. I hope this doesn't attract any WoW fanboys, they are RABID if they see anyone bashing their game. h34r:

well fact is, i didnt and havnt scammed u. The fact that i could if i wanted to just reinforces the point that i have morals and i won't.. U should seriously just forget it, u know i didn't and wouldn't scam u, so give up the comotion. please...

Agreed about nerfing, its crazy how obsessed they are about it. Another thing is how anal they are about statistics, its a bit geeky.

But definately from what I've experienced the community in general is far better. If i am doing a quest, usually I can get help from random lvl 60's to help me finish it. People give money to strangers, they give tips etc. I tried to do that in KO, but for the most part, random turks only want to know where to get cheats.

Iv been side tracked here.. anyway, i didnt find the nurfing business too annoying, as i was a warlock. I was the class that would be asked to be nurfed ^^
    Its just the pvp factor that gets me.. The pvp really does suck.. :/

itsVision

Guild Wars

lazerface

asdadsadsadsads

Yun_Yuuzhan

Iv been side tracked here.. anyway, i didnt find the nurfing business too annoying, as i was a warlock. I was the class that would be asked to be nurfed ^^
    Its just the pvp factor that gets me.. The pvp really does suck.. :/[/b]

Aye, it does. That's why I finally quit after a 1.5 year run.

Btw they nerfed warlock dots recently. Caused quite a stir. :lol:

I won't come back to KO though because its just....depressing the state its in.

played gulid wars, hated it! lvl 20 cap, tahts just stupid :P

I disagree that WoW has no skill depth in PvP (this does not apply to mindless BG's). While that statement has some truth, fighting similar-geared opponents in 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 arena proves to be very skill intensive, where it's not just buncha ppl spamming pots and utilizing a bug that alllows skills to be casted earlier if regular attack is used to cancel it. Arena has its own problems too, granted, such as class imbalances, but there's a counter to everything, and a cunning group can outsmart and out strategize their way out of just about any situation. Gear too is a factor of course, but when it comes to 5v5 arena, the smartest and most responsive (adaptive) players will win.

Gear can't buy that, nor can being a specific class, regardless of how much people cry about imbalances/nerfs like many of you have mentioned. You should see the stuff I've done to T3 warlocks as a mage, and for those of you who know WoW at all understand why it's special to rape warlocks as a mage :P

Edit: Better add that I fully agree PvE doesn't require much skill depth on the grind to 60. But high level instances require a shitload of organization and teamwork.

Axarus

oo welcome Bigwill noob worrior from manes

lol i played for like 3 weeks or something man. so ofc i was noob ^^
    got to 47 in 1 day tho, haha.
    then i got bored and went to WoW.. ^^

lol ur lost my friend..
    3 weeks playing manes.
    leveled to 47 in one day at manes then got slightly bored ^^
    i played wow for about 5 months...
    played guild wars for a month, didnt like it, heh.

Axarus

hehe :P

But now wait on Logos Im wonna buy priest and we can pwnage all noobs :P
    Traffic going to G1 :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast