Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ko or burning crusade?

This is a discussion on ko or burning crusade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ofc.. Logos is filled with lvl 65+ noobs, its great.. cos they koxp, they have no skill i guess. ...
Page: 3

lol ofc..
    Logos is filled with lvl 65+ noobs, its great..
    cos they koxp, they have no skill i guess. :S
    Be INT preist tho! cos we dont have many anymore, and full heal ^^

Axarus

Ya scared all nobbs the most hated party coming soon :P

+1 baba.

Seismic

ye WoW is 100% better community people help each other more there not only in the game for themsleves. And also you don't get banned for fraud when your buying your mate premium. CS is sooo much better, there are up and downsides to PvE but no bugs.

PvP in ko so much better rquires skill, but when u get banned for no reason what is the point in sticking with ko wot a waist of time... 1 month of my life waisted for a ban only wante dto pk with mates

Funny how k2 wait till i bought Silver Premium take $20 of my money then deside to ban me <3

Ki1laH

Being the best warrior on two servers I played on in KO I can tell you right now, KO pvp doesn&#39;t take much &#39;skill&#39; just patterns that are needed to learn and some key bashing in a sense.

Wow IMO takes far more skill to pvp than KO, i don&#39;t understand why people think the latter, i mean pressint 7w3rrsw3rr8 over and over really doesn&#39;t take skill.

Meh, I guess people are entitled to their opinions, but I prefer WoW pvp myself, as well as gameplay.

KO was just a &#39;you hit max lvl, if you arent incompetent u own every1 and thats all there is to do&#39; No end game content in ko, nothing.

Basically...I&#39;d say wow.

hmm, thanks for in-put.. ^^
    But also wow is more of a commitment, raiding for someeimtes 6hours + straight. Its a bit rediculas for me, i prefer a relaxed less intense game, or intense when i want it to be (cz-war so on...)
    but good points...

Terminator_001

Run while you still can!

Being the best warrior on two servers I played on in KO I can tell you right now, KO pvp doesn&#39;t take much &#39;skill&#39; just patterns that are needed to learn and some key bashing in a sense.

Wow IMO takes far more skill to pvp than KO, i don&#39;t understand why people think the latter, i mean pressint 7w3rrsw3rr8 over and over really doesn&#39;t take skill.

Meh, I guess people are entitled to their opinions, but I prefer WoW pvp myself, as well as gameplay.

KO was just a &#39;you hit max lvl, if you arent incompetent u own every1 and thats all there is to do&#39; No end game content in ko, nothing.

Basically...I&#39;d say wow.[/b]
    the reason you think ko takes no skill is because you play warrior. There are only 2 classes in ko that take any semblance of skill to play, and thats rogue and int priest. the rest are no different to WoW classes, just items and button bashing.

Considering KO is such an easy game to play compared to quakeworld for example, it just shows how easy WoW is. Thats part of the popularity, anyone can play it aslong as they are lvl 60 with decent items.

hmm, also lvling to 60 in wow is WAY toooo easy

ikaraZ

WoW FTW!!

and ur reason? ^^

i played wow for a month and then suddenly one day when i woke up i said to myself, fuk i wanna pk, and been playing ko since then.

wow is a MUCH better game than ko in all ways. the only thing with ko is that its damn easy and fun.. also this is up to u to find out, not us

well, in about 2 months i had one of the strongest guilds and was one of the strongest warlocks in the server, i recon WoW is WAY tooooo easy...
    Then i lost interest, and people just over took me haha
    <3

Hells Kitchen

i like wow pvp its more of a team pvp then KO, in KO you could just run around by yourself and pvp. WOW atleast its a fun clan teamwork pvp and it takes a group to make it fun, I think most people that play KO and move to WOW to see the pvp dont really realize it... there 2 total different type of pvp so its really hard to determine which pvp system is better.... capture the flag in wow pvp is fucking great thats for sure. I love KO pvp but wow has its good fun in pvp as well... as for game play of course wow beats KO, in graphics,people in it etc.... but the new expansion is going to own even more, cant wait till it comes out xD

m4uc3l0

stay on logos :~~

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast