Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ko or burning crusade?

This is a discussion on ko or burning crusade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the reason you think ko takes no skill is because you play warrior. There are only 2 classes in ko ...
Page: 4

Ki1laH

the reason you think ko takes no skill is because you play warrior. There are only 2 classes in ko that take any semblance of skill to play, and thats rogue and int priest. the rest are no different to WoW classes, just items and button bashing.

Considering KO is such an easy game to play compared to quakeworld for example, it just shows how easy WoW is. Thats part of the popularity, anyone can play it aslong as they are lvl 60 with decent items.[/b]
    Sorry that's your opinion, but still, I played a rogue before I ever touched a warrior.

Rogue was very much the same, quite easy IMO.

And an int preist is no harder than playing any healer class in wow, actually its easier.

And believe me, if you get in a good group, you can tell how much skill really increases gameplay when you roll over talentless players in battlegrounds/arena.

And ya, it wasn't all that hard to hit 60, but it was hard to hit 60 and max gear, much harder than KO imo...and much more fun and reactive...that and you can level to 70 now haha.

Very well said :P WoW is very intense, in-depth and complicated, and there is no pattern; each class has shitloads of builds and corresponding gears and equally has counters for it all. It gets interesting when you cross paths with someone who is trained from the ground up to be a "you" killer, and yet you can still kill him due to adaptive strategy or simply being more skilled.

As for KO, the nature of PK in CZ is what gives it it's title of amazing pvp, because it can be very hard to earn NP, but death is fairly easy and boom 50 np down the shitter. The harder the game and the better you are at it, the more online prestige you can achieve, it's quite a simple equation and appeals to the human condition vastly, hence it's wide appeal to players.

Personally, if you guys want a breath of fresh fucking air, just go get WoW and enjoy yourselves, stop worrying whether you will become online King of PK, and know ahead of time, WoW is not a 1v1 game, so 411's and 0000000 are a rare thing to come across (although not impossible :P), and team play is widely credited which is an amazing thing, because people are very picky when it comes to who they put in their arena team :P

wow ur like the same as me ^^ but anyways the reason i finalyl quit was the community...the endless chucknorris and murloc spams in barrens chat got to me and someone asked a pet name. just so i wouldnt have to see countless spams of murloc omg!!!! i said nigger and got banned i thought it was creative anyways i hate the wow community and in general its much mor esolo based pve than group. and horde side at least if u get 1 heal per bg match consider urself lucky as hell!

G0D

Wait then "bigwill" if u didnt "scam" me then why did u block me and my friend on msn? Thats a bit strange dont u think? Well im coming back to England tommorrow so i'll look u up and see how "Big" u are eh?

:pic:

i'd say burning crusades

soon gone play wow tho ko start be boring gota start some new thing but 1st gota buy new comp for wow xD

Seismic

lol god ur a faggot will would batter the shit out of u

Seismic

lol god ur a faggot will would batter the crap out of u

ForgetIt

why i need to spam some post to write in this fake market place zzzz

G0D

ROFL Seismic ur prolly he's lil brother trying to get posts so u can go scam on Market aswell so IF u both got the balls please pm me a valid address and i swear to god i will fucking be there to repo ur Pc, Tv and everything in ur shit hole of a house thats worth money..

Peace NIGGa

G0D how about you give me your address? Since you're such an e-thug retard. You can't even write proper english so how can expect anyone to take you remotely seriously? Twat.

DragonFire

, because people are very picky when it comes to who they put in their arena team :P[/b]

Ya, Like the server I was on, There was like 1 team on alliance that ruled Battle grounds and world PVP, and he would only have certian people on his "list" ..Thank god I was in his guild for a bit and we were friends..he was probable the best pvp'er on our server. ^_^

G0D

h3h3h3 ill meet u at Victoria train station this tuesday if ur such a man and we will see whos got the balls when i get there and u dont turn up we will see who is the e-thug u pussy u can even bring ur lil gang of fags with u.

DarK

Counter-strike FTW

Willows

h3h3h3 ill meet u at Victoria train station this tuesday if ur such a man and we will see whos got the balls when i get there and u dont turn up we will see who is the e-thug u pussy u can even bring ur lil gang of fags with u.[/b]
    Ha!

...Hahahahahahaha!

And thus, you reinforce his point. Well done.

I think its obvious you should go WOW. KO is going now where for progression

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast