Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ko or burning crusade?

This is a discussion on ko or burning crusade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo biggy what up?, been a while since we played together. U wanna start something up when a new server ...
Page: 5

Weed

yo biggy what up?, been a while since we played together.

U wanna start something up when a new server starts up?

xanarchistx

ye, Bigwill from manes..
    well put rentzusuken.. Im thinking about selling up in logos, not sure cos my friend just got banned so im pissed off..
    something to do with CC -_-

what u think i can get for:
    62 master warrior
    full shell +1 rebirth
    Graham +1 rebirth
    totamic spear +1 rebirth
    + other shit like scrolls so on :S

I like the look of warlock's new talents... [/b]
    The most your going to get for that is some turkish produced can of Scam.

You'll get scammed outta anything logos. It's a POS Situation.

The most your going to get for that is some turkish produced can of Scam.

You'll get scammed outta anything logos. It's a POS Situation.[/b]
    thats so true.. well its not actually for sale, and weed. im staying in logos bro, going to 70+ maybe 80 eventually. O_o
    peace tho <3

Oh and as for G0D..
    I live in southgate, which is north london.
    My mobile number is 07902562601, we should really meet up, so i can litrally kill u.
    WEell i guess im not into that sorta killing shit, cos i mean pfft u are such a gangsta, but maybe il just break ur nose.
    seriously tho, call me!
    Also bro, i didn&#39;t scam u so if u wanna get beaten the shit out for no reason, fine.. Cos i really would destroy u..

TheHunted

All video games have flaws, so u have to find the one u like most. In my opinion Ko is better than WoW ,because u can do more alone at high lvls unlike WoW where u need mass people to do pretty much anything.

dang, so many pros and cons of each tho. I dunno, i think il probs stay with ko for hte time being, see what peopel think when TBC is actually out!

G0D

LOL Break my nose look at u in ur pic ahahah u wouldnt even be able to throw and punch ahahahah and tell ur boyfriend Seismic to stfu in pms coz he&#39;s getting abit gay in there saying that u tried to sell me a char and stuff lol he dont even know what he is talking about xD

Well i got ur number ill be calling u soon lil man..

h3h3h3 ill meet u at Victoria train station this tuesday if ur such a man and we will see whos got the balls when i get there and u dont turn up we will see who is the e-thug u pussy u can even bring ur lil gang of fags with u.[/b]
    Why the fuck would i travel 150 miles because some internet gangster says so? You are the one with an inferiority complex, you are the one constantly threatening people in real life. If you are so tough, go to see bigwill, or come to Nottingham and ill let you sit in the rain for a few hours while i laugh at you. But we know you are just a pikey who can&#39;t even afford a cab to his local Asda. I pity you.

TheHunted

LOL u called him a pikey. Sorry buy Snatch is one of the best movies ever

Record

There are some downsides to wow, for instance there is very little skill depth or difficulty curves, generally you are limited to fighting what your gear and level allows. I always liked how in KO if you knew how to play, you could solo mobs far higher than your own level. Also the PvP there is not really as good since it is a bit meaningless and feels like a side product for the PvE game.

But I mean as good a game KO could be, as far as i&#39;m concerned usko is dead and I cannot play for 1 scroll without being totally frustrated by the bugs (debuffs stay on bar after cure), cheaters and turks. WoW is incredibly polished, has a far superior community and is much more immersive.

In the best of worlds, Blizzard would be running KO and we wouldn&#39;t be having this discussion.[/b]

yep, cant agree more there. WoW definately lacks the pvp, and ko lacks service.
    Ive palyed ko for about 4 years and played wow for about 3 months and got bored, the expansion doesnt sound like the game has changed much, but mainly just been added to. :/
    Btw- thanks for feedback, its useful stuff :P[/b]
    Yea but if you do raiding and get some good gear, WoW is more fun. But if you just get 60, and try going hard pvp for 2 weeks. Than quit, you haven&#39;t really experienced WoW. Lots of people get 60 than fart around and quit. KO does offer good oldstyle pking, I like how the items arent soul bound, and the enviroment. You may say you have played KO for 4 years, but I doubt you&#39;ve played it straight for 4 years. WoW has more various types of armour, so not every char looks the same, and being the minority language is a nice also. Farming is actually do-able.

I think you should play KO, because you already decided this before you made a topic.

Me, Im playing WoW, I&#39;ll get BC, and let you know how good it is.

P.s. Did you even get 60 on WoW?

Record

Eh, I would tend to disagree with you there. Everyone speaks English, yes, but most of them have nothing original to say ("QQ" "crymorenoob" "learntoplay" "I raided for my epics and so should you" "skill beats gear duh"). I also dislike the dichotomy of raiders and pvpers; WoW is far more PvE-centered and thus PvP is often left out in the cold.

I also took issue with the "nerf this! nerf that!" syndrome rampant on their forums. See, the classes in WoW are not balanced because gear makes a HUGE difference in your character&#39;s level of power and Blizzard is trying to keep them equal in terms of BOTH PvP and PvE (admittedly very difficult). This means that about every few months there is a new "overpowered" class. (Hunters & warlocks being the current ones by most accounts.)

Whining in WoW is a lot more pervasive because there is the perception that Blizzard actually listens to the community, which in this case is a bad thing because it has led to a lot of questionable changes to the game (for example, they&#39;ve spent the last two years nerfing the hell out of warriors).

FYI: "nerf" means to "fix", or more commonly "lower in effectiveness". I&#39;m not talking subtle changes here either. When a nerf is made to a class, it generally means a change in strategy is in order, and in some cases, a change in spec. I absolutely hated that aspect of WoW, which is completely nonexistent in KO.

Er, that&#39;s more than I meant to say. I hope this doesn&#39;t attract any WoW fanboys, they are RABID if they see anyone bashing their game. h34r:[/b]
    Lol I was actually going to start defending WoW after reading this post, but that last sentence definately called it.

You are right about people constantly going on about "nerf this", but people do this because WoW will actually nerf it, to make the game fair. People in KO dont say nerf this or nerf that, because you guys know they wont do it. Plus if KO added more classes, besides the basic 4.

Now does responding to the customers request put them in a debating judgement on what classes to nerf, yea, but each class is so complex that nerfing needs to be done. WoW is in a much more competitive market than KO, so responding to there customers is what got them 8million subscribers.

Yun_yuzhaan you make some very good points, more so than anyone else in this topic.

Record

I disagree that WoW has no skill depth in PvP (this does not apply to mindless BG&#39;s). While that statement has some truth, fighting similar-geared opponents in 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 arena proves to be very skill intensive, where it&#39;s not just buncha ppl spamming pots and utilizing a bug that alllows skills to be casted earlier if regular attack is used to cancel it. Arena has its own problems too, granted, such as class imbalances, but there&#39;s a counter to everything, and a cunning group can outsmart and out strategize their way out of just about any situation. Gear too is a factor of course, but when it comes to 5v5 arena, the smartest and most responsive (adaptive) players will win.

Gear can&#39;t buy that, nor can being a specific class, regardless of how much people cry about imbalances/nerfs like many of you have mentioned. You should see the stuff I&#39;ve done to T3 warlocks as a mage, and for those of you who know WoW at all understand why it&#39;s special to rape warlocks as a mage :P

Edit: Better add that I fully agree PvE doesn&#39;t require much skill depth on the grind to 60. But high level instances require a shitload of organization and teamwork.[/b]
    When you think of skill in KO, first thing that pops in ur head is Combo, really tho isn&#39;t comboing a bug that has been accept into KO. I dont think they realized when they created this game, hey if u hit rr it cancels skill so u can attack faster, giving it a pking edge. DOubt it, comboing(bug abusing in a sense) is wht gives this game a competitive edge.

Record

well, in about 2 months i had one of the strongest guilds and was one of the strongest warlocks in the server, i recon WoW is WAY tooooo easy...
    Then i lost interest, and people just over took me haha
    <3[/b]
    U highly doubt you made one of the strongest guilds on your server. Define what you consider "strongest guild/warlock"
    How far u get in PVE?
    What pvp pieces did you have?
    HOw many members over 60?
    What was your gear?
    What rank you get?

P.S. Sorry for all the WoW replies... It&#39;s my addiction thats talking

Record

Im playing BC, and IT OWNS!!!

Heroia

Im playing BC, and IT OWNS!!![/b]
    Well yah my friend made a movie about TBC... And yah it ownz... Just no1 wanna buy my account h34r: I dont have money for TBC
    Anywayz im quiting usko ONLY because of K2... KO pvp system ownz all games... But K2 made this game suck h34r:
    Blizzard ftw h34r:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast