Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KO celebrating turkey holiday... :D

This is a discussion on KO celebrating turkey holiday... :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.knightonlineworld.com/childrens_day.php For those that can't access Ko website... Many countries around the world commemorate International Children's Day. It is typically ...
Page: 1

kin

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/childrens_day.php

For those that can't access Ko website...

Many countries around the world commemorate International Children's Day. It is typically observed on June 1st; however, a number of countries choose to host their Children's Day at different times in the year. Children's Day is filled with festivals, presents, feasts and family gatherings. It is a day when children are honored and spend their time with their families. In many of these countries, businesses close down so that more families can celebrate this day together.

In Turkey, people celebrate Children's Day alongside their National Sovereignty Day. On April 23rd, 1920, the Turkish National Assembly was opened during the Turkish Independence War. This event marked Turkey's independence, making it similar to the United States' 4th of July. It is a national holiday in Turkey, so the whole country can take the day off to commemorate their culture and country, and honor their children. Children's Day in Turkey is celebrated with parades, gifts for children and a few lucky children get to lead the country as they replace elected officials, all the way up to the President!

Knight Online wants you to join the celebration and help Turkey observe Children's Day! The day will be filled with bonus events, in-game events run by GM's and even a few bonus wars. Come join the fun on Monday April 23rd! We'll see you there!

when did USKO celebrate turkey's holiday...i don't see them celebrating chinese new year...!?!?!? RACIST...!!!!!!!!!!!

PlayerofRogueC0la

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/childrens_day.php
    For those that can't access Ko website...

Many countries around the world commemorate International Children's Day. It is typically observed on June 1st; however, a number of countries choose to host their Children's Day at different times in the year. Children's Day is filled with festivals, presents, feasts and family gatherings. It is a day when children are honored and spend their time with their families. In many of these countries, businesses close down so that more families can celebrate this day together.
    In Turkey, people celebrate Children's Day alongside their National Sovereignty Day. On April 23rd, 1920, the Turkish National Assembly was opened during the Turkish Independence War. This event marked Turkey's independence, making it similar to the United States' 4th of July. It is a national holiday in Turkey, so the whole country can take the day off to commemorate their culture and country, and honor their children. Children's Day in Turkey is celebrated with parades, gifts for children and a few lucky children get to lead the country as they replace elected officials, all the way up to the President!
    Knight Online wants you to join the celebration and help Turkey observe Children's Day! The day will be filled with bonus events, in-game events run by GM's and even a few bonus wars. Come join the fun on Monday April 23rd! We'll see you there!
    when did USKO celebrate turkey's holiday...i don't see them celebrating chinese new year...!?!?!? RACIST...!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    i just read it one second ago.. o wow now k2 is celebraiting turks holidays o man whats next

turk population in KO>chinese population in KO
    I'm not surprised at all that k2 would celebrate turkish holidays. I bet they're making more money from turks than Americans by now. They might as well make the game TRKO and make bosses drop +3 uniques instead of +0 so turks can save time and not dupe they're uniques

Banned Senior Member

You'd think of K2 wanted to do something regarding that day... they would either stop turks from loading KO, or shut down KO for the day so the turks could maybe you know... BE with their families instead of at the cafe playing KO? ( Which should be closed if it's a national holiday)

redbluegreen44

instead of at the cafe playing KO? ( Which should be closed if it's a national holiday)[/b]
    haha didnt think about that part. yay for turkish holiday

BE with their families instead of at the cafe playing KO? ( Which should be closed if it's a national holiday)[/b]
    turks dont have life's they just play KO and spend they're time dreaming of fucking other people's mothers -_-

kin

You'd think of K2 wanted to do something regarding that day... they would either stop turks from loading KO, or shut down KO for the day so the turks could maybe you know... BE with their families instead of at the cafe playing KO? ( Which should be closed if it's a national holiday)[/b]

silly willy...they gonna have a family event playing KO together. Babamom, babadadda, babasister, and even bababro gonna do some quality koxp party at smilodan and dupe smilodan meat together so they got a big feast for dinner on such a big holiday...

ISeeYouPee

haha yea i cant believe k2 so fuking disrespectful towards us people. ..

zaffers

oh well... lets celebrate ramadan all together .
    anyone knows when its date is ? -.-'

Banned Senior Member

I'll expect to see the same thing on June 1st then for the north american users

Banned

I dont even know wtf this Children's Day is. Why would they make an event for the U.S. players?

kin

never heard of this international "children's day"...

i think k2 just bs like always and made up this "international" holiday as an excuse to conjunction it with turkish independence day to celebrate it for the mass majority of KO's players, the turks...

and why the hell does k2 know about turkey's independence day when they don't even know wtf is going on within their servers...AQ... -_-

If Turks get a special day i want a Fucking Present om my birthday.....lets say 10 Trinas? plýs?

DarkSid

Why we didn't have passover event then? I'm offended.

tolgahan

hahah i knew lackey k2 wd have done that .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast