Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KO celebrating turkey holiday... :D

This is a discussion on KO celebrating turkey holiday... :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh man on that webpage, turkish flags omfg i cant believe my eyes turky has conquered KO completely now...
Page: 3

overlordmk2

oh man on that webpage, turkish flags omfg

i cant believe my eyes

turky has conquered KO completely now

KirbyKommando

On childrens day turkish kids don't get assfucked by their parents.
    During this special day, kids from all over turkye meet and share expierences. Offcourse everything goes under the motto "Enjoy it while it lasts".

DontEatTheMango

Thank god i moved to MYKO, least there i don't have to lose my nerve because of duped items as they are normal there and everybody can buy em not some select few turkish groups, everybody is equal, the servers are up 10x more than USKO's and it doesn't lag and turks are not the majority.[/b]
    and the servers are only down 1 hour a week.. i used to play it S> LVL 43 ORC WARR. w/ +3 blade axe xD

maybe Eti or Egetürk should buy k2&#39;s game and make it officially TRKO <_<

Ripper_of_romania

and the servers are only down 1 hour a week.. i used to play it S> LVL 43 ORC WARR. w/ +3 blade axe xD[/b]
    suckka gear :P

for a long time now several web pages that are related or mencion USKO you read as topic "USKO-TRKO"

so whats the point ... :P

HolyFish

Red face

<div align="center"></div>

Universal Children&#39;s Day

20 November
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By resolution 836(IX) of 14 December 1954, the General Assembly recommended that all countries institute a Universal Children&#39;s Day, to be observed as a day of worldwide fraternity and understanding between children. It recommended that the Day was to be observed also as a day of activity devoted to promoting the ideals and objectives of the Charter and the welfare of the children of the world. The Assembly suggested to governments that the Day be observed on the date and in the way which each considers appropriate. The date 20 November, marks the day on which the Assembly adopted the Declaration of the Rights of the Child, in 1959, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child, in 1989.

In 2000 world leaders outlined Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) – which range from halving extreme poverty to halting the spread of HIV/AIDS and providing universal primary education, all by the target date of 2015. Though the Goals are for all humankind, they are primarily about children. UNICEF notes that six of the eight goals relate directly to children and meeting the last two will also make critical improvements in their lives. (MDGs, UNICEF.)[/b]
    Source:

http://www.un.org/depts/dhl/children_day/index.html

----------
    Personal remark and opinion:

Dear turkish citizens,

you always think that you, your country, your heritage and your culture is special and unique in this world.
    We, the €uropeans, have rejected you from the €uropean Union for known reasons.

You do not apply to generel rules and the Geneve Constitution about civil rights.

Your holiday and this KO event is just silly in my subjective opinion. Why cannot you celebrate with the other 191 Member States of the United Nations on November 20 th?

Regards

A legit member of the €uropean Union

stevouk

anyone who&#39;s non turkish still playing usko should&#39;ve quit by now and if they haven&#39;t i think this is the deciding point

if it was really usko the flags would hang at half mass with the rest of the country[/b]

Your sig is bullshit, if guns wern&#39;t legal there would be hardly any deaths. And there would of been less chance of that dude even getting hold of a gun.

There are more deaths per day in America from guns than in a full year in Britain.

websnot

What about St. Georges day u cunts![/b]
    +1 festo
    who really gives a fly fanny fart about dumb ass fucking turks . they should be drowning the little fuckers not giving them presents . the older turkish usko players hate the younger turkish twats as much as us . but when they only pay for the time on the pc and dont have to buy premium themself what do you exspect . ( btw turkish cafe owners pay for bulk premium for all of there pc&#39;s check out the k2 network site and it is only open to turkish cafe owners too )

i cant wait for cursed dragon event on st georges day lol

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Thank god i moved to MYKO, least there i don&#39;t have to lose my nerve because of duped items as they are normal there and everybody can buy em not some select few turkish groups, everybody is equal, the servers are up 10x more than USKO&#39;s and it doesn&#39;t lag and turks are not the majority.[/b]
    wat server u playing? ive been playing Deimos... bout to hit lvl 50 in Lost Dynasty on Deimos

1hambone

LOL i wonder if its goin to be an event
    like little kids running around and u kill them and they drop somtin that u turn in for a surprise
    xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123