Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Ko chapter 3 event

This is a discussion on Ko chapter 3 event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All staying in town and killing eachother and you lose 0.50% exp when a human/orc kill you :S Noob event ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

All staying in town and killing eachother and you lose 0.50% exp when a human/orc kill you :S
    Noob event k2 did it again zz !
    And you cant get out with relog to server 2 so you pwned !

lost 1,5% and 12m coin... cant log out.... none can kill felankor...... fkin idiot noob k2 -.-

K2 Worker 1: Premium Sales are down this month
    K2 Worker 2: What! Why is this??!
    Linus: Several of our players with Platinum Premium have reached lv83 already and stopped buying premium.
    K2 Worker: Well lets just remove 1 level from everybody who plays and call it a rollback with 3 days of free premium.
    Linus: Then we'd lose many of of this business's customers!
    Head of K2: Lets just let people kill eachother to lose exp and call it an event.
    K2 Worker 1: Nice Idea Sir!
    K2 Worker 2: Holy shit i'd never think of that, I would have just lowered levels!
    Peregrin: *Facepalm* I'l get ready for the complaints

neji

wow good thing i am not log in so what orcs and humans in same place and you loose exp instead of NP :S
    .....so do you gain exp if you win

wow good thing i am not log in so what orcs and humans in same place and you loose exp instead of NP :S[/b]
    u loose coin exp and np when somebody kills u :angry: its so fkin retarded :angry: :angry: and none killing the mobs :angry:

PartyPLZZ

nobody can kill felankor these days... not when gm's are online, all tbl mages are scarred to death when gm is on, and they flee from ko with alt-f4 to desktop

auditurbo4

can anyone post screen shots and what can you win from this event?

were do u go in morodon?

PartyPLZZ

u can win a 999 days ban when participating on that kind of event... guess why 90% of so called "pro" players wasnt been there

Good thing my premium ran out the day before you could register. I thought it sucked not to get into the event, seeing as no matter how crappy an event, you usually gain something. But it looks like you lose something in this event lol.

I'll have to get on and see what its about real quick.

PartyPLZZ

its just the area of monster suppresion squad filled with mobs and random boss'es ( i saw three samma's ) but humans and orcs are starting in the same place so guess what happened

supposly there where it would be a grimm reaper felankor stands, but nobody made it through the second gate

You got nothing, only the drops for the bosses... Someone got IN for isi which is good but cmon....

abstraktzor

K2 Worker 1: Premium Sales are down this month
    K2 Worker 2: What! Why is this??!
    Linus: Several of our players with Platinum Premium have reached lv83 already and stopped buying premium.
    K2 Worker: Well lets just remove 1 level from everybody who plays and call it a rollback with 3 days of free premium.
    Linus: Then we'd lose many of of this business's customers!
    Head of K2: Lets just let people kill eachother to lose exp and call it an event.
    K2 Worker 1: Nice Idea Sir!
    K2 Worker 2: Holy shit i'd never think of that, I would have just lowered levels!
    Peregrin: *Facepalm* I'l get ready for the complaints[/b]
    facepalm lol

I thought this was an event where people killed eachother in moradon, the actual killing being in moradon.

neji

so much money.... gogogogo buy the stuff you want =D and kill them (lol killing in moradon would be insane)
    Any screenshots from anyone?
    I register for evening it seems i wont be going after this

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast