Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Ko chapter 3 event

This is a discussion on Ko chapter 3 event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i jast log in nothing changed...
Page: 13

SeltuN

i jast log in nothing changed

silverbuffer18

nothing, darn

Banned

that post has been there for over 3 hours[/b]
    Lol

Dumbass: "Aight Peregrine, I posted the shit like you asked it"
    Peregrine: "Wow dude are you fucking kidding? Go remove that now, we don't even know what's gonna be the reward yet so remove it dickhead"
    Dumbass: "Well I thought..."
    Peregrine: "NO SHUT UP DUMBASS GO REMOVE IT NOW!"
    Dumbass: "Aight....but how?"
    Peregrine: "No matter how, just fucking find a way quick!"
    Dumbass: "Uhhh....ok....*removes content, copy, paste*"

Banned

Greetings Knights,

Today’s maintenance has been postponed. It will be beginning at 5pm KOST, and be a short maintenance (lasting no longer than 2 hours). During this time all participants for KO Forever: Chapter 3 will be given their rewards. Due to the large number of rewards, however, we may not get to everyone today. Work will continue through the night and into tomorrow until everyone has been given their reward. We would like to thank everyone for participating in this round of Knight Online Forever, and we hope you all look forward to Chapter 4 as much as we do!

*Note: To clarify the reward process, we will be looking at the level at which you registered and your current level at the time of performing the change, and raising your level +1 based on whichever is higher. For instance, if you were level 73 at the time of registration and deleveled to 72, you will be raised to level 74. If you were level 73 at the time of registration and have since gained a level to become 74, you will be raised to level 75. Also remember that you are being brought up to the next level, not given a whole level. Thus, if you are level 74.56 you will be level 75.00 after the reward is given, not 75.56.

Thank you,

-the Knight Online team

BigApple

I got lvl up but no skill and stat points to assign. Now im fubar on this character...cant get master skill i shoulda got at lvl 82, and will never have enough points for lvl 83 skill. WTF! Dam you k2, id have rather lvl up myself. I hope they fix this! Next war ill die by npc and re lvl i guess. Maybe that will work.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

I got lvl up but no skill and stat points to assign. Now im fubar on this character...cant get master skill i shoulda got at lvl 82, and will never have enough points for lvl 83 skill. WTF! Dam you k2, id have rather lvl up myself. I hope they fix this! Next war ill die by npc and re lvl i guess. Maybe that will work.[/b]
    did u won the event by killing all mobs?

BigApple

No i just participate. In my event, idiot orcs killing all human, so many start pk. Many werew afk when tp'd in, others die a few times and leave event. We never able to kill felenkor.

Stupid K2, they shouldve made all 99.99% so you could lvl up yourself...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

No i just participate. In my event, idiot orcs killing all human, so many start pk. Many werew afk when tp'd in, others die a few times and leave event. We never able to kill felenkor.

Stupid K2, they shouldve made all 99.99% so you could lvl up yourself...[/b]
    cool than ill wait for my lvl
    hope i get my lvl 80 skill h34r:

BigApple

From twitter just now:

To the chapter 3 winners: You should be receiving your level *and* a redistribution item for free; we'll make two passes to make sure of it.

But why give redistibution item (not that i actually got one)? I mean its nice to get one, but it wont give me my skill and stat points that i shoulda got with lvl.

Any anyway, even if it works to get points to where they should be, would need 2 redistibution items, one for skill and one for stats.

Banned

OH YEAH!!!
    Was lvl 79, now level 80!!
    Thank you K2, love you!!

I was in my clan exp party when I got tp-ed, after 10secs I left and now I got 97% exp for free!

OH YEAH!!!
    Was lvl 79, now level 80!!
    Thank you K2, love you!!

I was in my clan exp party when I got tp-ed, after 10secs I left and now I got 97% exp for free![/b]
    fking nice nd that on april 1st are we sure this aint a joke from k2 ? xD

From twitter just now:

But why give redistibution item (not that i actually got one)? I mean its nice to get one, but it wont give me my skill and stat points that i shoulda got with lvl.

Any anyway, even if it works to get points to where they should be, would need 2 redistibution items, one for skill and one for stats.[/b]
    K2 Have awarded you a tbl level up, meaning you did not recive stat points in award for your level, to get your stat points you need to de-level or redistrabute your stat points.

RegardzZz System.

woot just got 2 redistrubtion items in LETTER

KingRasta

all c-west got the redistribution items

all c-west got the redistribution items[/b]
    not true im still with nothing no lvl or letter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast