Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Ko chapter 3 event

This is a discussion on Ko chapter 3 event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did registered but didnt got in ..Hopefully i will get awarded so i will be lvl 79 .....
Page: 9

I did registered but didnt got in ..Hopefully i will get awarded so i will be lvl 79 ..

I read in tat reword announcement that each participated will get to the next lvl that mean

that everyone who signed their will get it and I hope that gonna happen h34r:

I read in tat reword announcement that each participated will get to the next lvl that mean

that everyone who signed their will get it and I hope that gonna happen h34r:[/b]
    I wish .. I could be 79 with that free lvl so sexy

i dont think that they gonna give that free lvl just that's realy unfear, if u r 82.05 u gona be 83.00 lmao that make billion of exp lol

i dont think that they gonna give that free lvl just that's realy unfear, if u r 82.05 u gona be 83.00 lmao that make billion of exp lol[/b]
    they would do it
    to make more ppl to buy prem

any idea when its gonna happen?

any idea when its gonna happen?[/b]
    Hello sir...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Sir, please step aside for the people who still have a char!

Hello mr Gregor...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Please step aside for the people who still have a char!

Hello mrs Sandra...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Please step aside for the people who still have a char!

Hello sir...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Sir, please step aside for the people who still have a char!

Hello mr Gregor...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Please step aside for the people who still have a char!

Hello mrs Sandra...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Please step aside for the people who still have a char![/b]
    lol at how u relating it to southpark :lol:

Ignore Me Senior Member

any idea when its gonna happen?[/b]
    Could be April 1st.

Damn I will be so much happier when its done.

And I am one of those people who is level 82 and a few %.

Hello mrs Sandra...so you participated in the event, yes? So your 82 and want to be 83, yes? Well you did a good decision coming to us and i would like to....BAM your char is gone! Next! Please step aside for the people who still have a char![/b]
    What kind of grass u smoke sir ?

It is from southpark.

What kind of grass u smoke sir ?[/b]
    http://www.xepisodes.com/episodes/13...ritaville.html

LoL at that.. I just watched all this shit :P . Laugh that much hahaha

I am at 83 15%, will I get 84? doubt it!

The event blows big time, so hyped up but all bugged and not as promised (3 days weekend?). Don't think there will be reward for those that comming or signed up for it. Wait and see the official respond.

I am at 83 15%, will I get 84? doubt it![/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaliMaestro)</div>
    Yes you can all log out. The only requirement we had was that at least 1 server completely clear the zone. During the morning both Olympia and Carnac West cleared it. I&#39;m sure there were others than that as well.

If you participated you may feel free to leave the zone at any time.

We will be working to get you guys your reward throughout the week.

And you level 83&#39;s... we have a nice reward for you coming as well!

CaliMaestro[/b]

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast