KO customer service turning a new leaf ??

This is a discussion on KO customer service turning a new leaf ?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On both my accounts, I have received some shitty +3 Armors and shitty weapons " to get back in the ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default KO customer service turning a new leaf ??

On both my accounts, I have received some shitty +3 Armors and shitty weapons " to get back in the hunt on the Adonis continent" . After being hacked on 11-10-06. The only thing I can say, is that its beter than nothing. Thanks for the slight amount of help after 27 DAYS, k2. I can sell all the shit and buy a big wormslayer +1................

ANZAC_Mondane

Give that Worm slayer to me,, i will upgrade it to +8 attack power then will be 25 -_- ,,

Yeah Kick in the Nut Sack to get a Responce and its shitty Items ,,,, what wher tey,, like a Salamander +7 ect :rollseyes:

zetazeta

yeh seems like now k2 doesnt rollback ppl chars and give em +1 weapons and +5 armour of the equivalent of what was b4

MillionVoices

I liked it better when they were restoring me with

+8 shells , every +8 weapon and +1 Uniques ftw

Aluzion

Now u just scam CS thats all

Mental_Anguish

On my priest they gave +3 Shells, +1 Mirage Sword, +8 Acc's........Warrior +3 Shells +6 Raptor, +8 Acc's.....Mage +3 Completes, +1 Elixir, +8 Int Acc's, and my 61 Rogue +3 Shells, +6 Iron Bow, +8 Dex Acc's. My DLW Rogue currently has received nothing. So no, I am not gonna scam anyone, I just wished they would have rolled me back, it would have been a lot less stress for me. Its just a game, but I log a lot of time in it to try to be competitive, and now I got to still rebuild......................