Chaotic End

This is a discussion on Chaotic End within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ---FROM KO SITE in NEWS--- Players within the exciting fantasy world known as Knight Online will soon be able to ...
Page: 1

Opiate

Default Chaotic End

---FROM KO SITE in NEWS---

Players within the exciting fantasy world known as Knight Online will soon be able to explore new ground! Knight Online World, a medieval fantasy MMORPG from K2 Network, will launch the 10th and newest in-game world called “Logos” within the next couple weeks due to popular demand of the growing community. This new set of game servers will enable Knight Online’s more than 3 million player-base to further expand, allowing users to experience a new gaming environment with noticeably less lag.

The world of Logos will launch with 2 servers that will have the capacity to hold thousands of new players, with additional servers being added as needed. Logos will be the[/quote] first world released since the Reign of the Fire Drake expansion, which was launched August 2006.

This will be the perfect time to join in the fun for new and experienced players, as Logos will offer the same, well-received amenities of the Reign of the Fire Drake expansion, such as a level cap increase from 70-80, new armor, skills, monsters and vast new territories to explore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in the mean time, please sit back and enjoy all the flavors of different cheaters. I think you'll find that all the disabled parts in the game will provide a frustrating delight. Yes, here at K2 Networks we enjoy no authority! We enjoy concentrating on the up and coming releases instead of providing the necessary up-keep to satisfy our customers.
    What's more, we'll take your money! Yes, we'll take your money and put towards a new expansion filled with many more leaks in code to provide hackers the proper tools to create cheats that will fulfil users comforts of this pretty game. Yes, your money means everything to us! It means so much that our GM's will make you powerful items for a little while.. yes we accept payment of such abilities.

Wake up K2.. You're being watched by many people of higher power than you, customers. See, we hold the power of your pay checks. And if you keep treading down a road of uncertainty, no authority, corrupt employee's, you will be shut down in the future. You've already lost another customer today due to running through the "vast virtual world of KO" and seeing nothing but archers and priests sitting around while mobs are being magically killed in EVERY SINGLE spawn. Or how about pk? I just love running around being hit by arrow shower from across the damn map. Or having some dead orc/human on the ground in town killing everyone with arrow shower.. Yes, that's my idea of "everythings under control". No longer will I sit around and put time into something so pointless and unrewarding. Just a game nothing more.

Anyways, enough rambling on. To all the players that know me: Thank you for letting me know you and talk to you and of course... killing you smile.gif. I have met many nice people playing this game (and that includes turkish people!!!). To those of you who are confused who I am, I played Opiate. Both sides (human and orc) have very nice people. Thank you and please keep in mind on the the reality of what K2 really is: scammers.

Good bye.

does it means 2 days? two years? they said at august that LOGOS IS COMING SOON is it now more soon?

lvl50rogue

Pay for premium = you support crap service from k2.

Dont blame the vendor for selling u crap when u order crap.

Havic

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Pay for premium = you support crap service from k2. * *

Dont blame the vendor for selling u crap when u order crap.
    Well put

NooBZilla

with out premium lvling is so gay.

Morrr

Originally posted by NooBZilla

Paying for that shity game is gay <_<

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    i went from lvl 1 to 65 without premium o.O