Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KO is DEAD

This is a discussion on KO is DEAD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NYchris ko was destroyed before james the hackings and dupes were already in the game ko sucks ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by NYchris
    ko was destroyed before james the hackings and dupes were already in the game ko sucks period
    True, hacking and duping was before james, but i think you played Dies at that time and you could see how was this beautiful server (now crap for sure), so are you still thinking ko was fucked up at that time? at least not dies while Devile was gm.

wraith86

you play anymore nychris? and whyed your char go human?

KalaBunga Senior Member

moved on the wow.
    when i need a gm there for useless things it pops up in less then a min

No i dont play i play dota only and correct chusco diez seemed pretty clean when devile was gm, but even the best gms get sick of things after awhile. They didn't even pay devile any money or anything im surpised he worked for them so long considering how they probably swamped him + him having a real life job on top of it. Even to this day some people still didn't like devile as gm, probably most of them are dupers anyway but thats how the community of ko is no one appreciates anything people do positive and just sit there and talk shit about negative things all day. How many people play ko?? If you really appreciated devile as a gm set a post on the main forum and set a strike to where no one buys prem until they get some order remember they cant make money unless you guys pay them so you should be in control.

DontBanMe

we all know ko is dead come Silver Hand on WoW with all the other ko players

nwodruid

make me wanana get wow more & more everytime someone bring it on..

SellingShit

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    what was your 'truth' about gm's being corrupt? Any actual evidence?
    astounding ignorance and stupidity as always.[/b]
    +1, evidence has been around for years now, so shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by SellingShit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SellingShit)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

what was your 'truth' about gm's being corrupt? Any actual evidence?

astounding ignorance and stupidity as always.
    +1, evidence has been around for years now, so shut the fuck up.[/b]
    no actually i don't think i will, i'm not talking about things like the +8 mirage zero got off James, i mean recent events. If you people learned to read before opening your arrogant mouth's you would see that i suggested that i had no doubt corruption was occuring, i just wanted to see some facts... which no one has given me yet.

You don't go into a court of justice to prove somebody is a murderer and when they ask you for the evidence you can't just say 'it's pretty obvious' and sit down

If you want to make K2 change their ways, then provide some proof jeez is it that hard?

snipelord

corrupt?

koxp has been traced back to k2. <--- another source of money

non prem can't play <--- forces ppl to buy premium to play in wars, and pk most of the time

if you are a gm 'friend' you can have bosses spawned for you <--- may i ask how you become friends with a GM? ($$)

good? or you want more?

Originally posted by snipelord
    corrupt? *

koxp has been traced back to k2. <--- another source of money

non prem can't play <--- forces ppl to buy premium to play in wars, and pk most of the time

if you are a gm 'friend' you can have bosses spawned for you <--- may i ask how you become friends with a GM? ($$)

good? or you want more?
    THAT ISNT PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

just saying stuff doesn't make it proof, damn

If i say 'The Queen is Gay because she kissed a woman in the shower' it doesn't make it true

If you want to prove anything to K2 and the people that play this game provide actual evidence. Pictures, video's, shit like that, and i mean since fire drake not the old stuff before new management took over

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wouldnt she be a lesbian then paddy?

Originally posted by schrotti
    schrotti i made it up... she didn't really kiss a woman in the shower, as you can see without proof it means nothing

Pwner4Last

k2, sucks, they are the worst company ever,i spoke with "CaptainFlagg" on pathos, and he said he is trying to get the server clean, still the worse KOXPERS is till there(xxxMikexxx etc), sure he banns many koxp noob, that koxp on kecoons and so on, but never the "real" koxpers -_-

PriesTesS

To get some real hard evidence, you'd have to actually spend money, i guess. - does proof gotten by entrapment count?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    schrotti i made it up... she didn't really kiss a woman in the shower, as you can see without proof it means nothing[/b]
    LIAR !!!111

the all mighty nazı mod paddy said she did, thats proof enough, im going to the news with that !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast