Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

KO is DEAD

This is a discussion on KO is DEAD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me (SaTaN) and Shard and a few other certain few, got paid in "items" and "coin" for helping a GM ...
Page: 4

Aluzion

Me (SaTaN) and Shard and a few other certain few, got paid in "items" and "coin" for helping a GM out with cheaters. Don't know if that's corruption at all but we did try to help out Olympia when it was first started.

But before even that happened, like back in Feb of 2005 when I believe beramus was launched, umm emperor and Vstyle and i cant remember that clan name, used to be the biggest cheater clan ever, GM would sell them shell along with other items.

Corruption dates back to when the game was launched with GM's tbh :wacko:

no evidence rofl, theres always *the report*.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    sounds like you have some evidence, why not present it then?

Vishnu

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    sounds like you have some evidence, why not present it then?[/b]
    he can't, he's too busy flaming people, like usual.

KO4fun

I am so glad most users of this forum play on a different server than i. Most of the posts here are so negative and for the most part useless.
    If i was as frustated as most of you , i would find something else to do with my time. I have been playing this game since the summer of 2005 and have always enjoyed it.Yes Dupers suck, cheaters suck, Koxp sucks, but the ones that suck most of all are the impatient panty waste whiners that complain endlessly. Be patient my friends , calm down and try and enjoy some of your experiences in KO. Otherwise you are foolish to spend time in game or on the forums.

P.S. If you just need to have something to bitch about all the time join one of those stupid ass liberal groups or find another conspiracy to investigate . This complaining is soooooo boring!

Psy

Let me introduce you to a law called "HEAR SAY."
    Let's say i'm the Twinkie Burglar, I burgle twinkies from convenience stores. I just can't get enough of those twinkies. I tell Paddy that I burgled the twinkies. Paddy mentions that I am the infamous Twinkie Burglar to Festo. Guess what? Festo can't testify that I am the Twinkie Burglar in the court of law! Want to know why? Because the Hear Say law states that you must have either have been confessed to on a "Nothing to gain, everything to lose" basis. Paddy is allowed to give his testimonial to the jury/judge/lawyers that I am the Twinkie Burglar, but they may not believe him.

The point is you can't do shit without facts and you cannot prove that anyone was "corrupt" as documents can be forged.

Originally posted by Psy
    Let me introduce you to a law called "HEAR SAY." *
    Let's say i'm the Twinkie Burglar, I burgle twinkies from convenience stores. I just can't get enough of those twinkies. I tell Paddy that I burgled the twinkies. Paddy mentions that I am the infamous Twinkie Burglar to Festo. Guess what? Festo can't testify that I am the Twinkie Burglar in the court of law! Want to know why? Because the Hear Say law states that you must have either have been confessed to on a "Nothing to gain, everything to lose" basis. Paddy is allowed to give his testimonial to the jury/judge/lawyers that I am the Twinkie Burglar, but they may not believe him. *

The point is you can't do shit without facts and you cannot prove that anyone was "corrupt" as documents can be forged.
    psy for president :wub: oh and ur sig made me laugh.. lol i was sitting here thinking.. maybe adem is so dumb hes still killing uruk blades to bug the quests even tho its fixed now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234