Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

KO Developers gave gm to a random guy.

This is a discussion on KO Developers gave gm to a random guy. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rec7on you are talking of being troll , and look what you post lmao ... Stupid virgin ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    you are talking of being troll , and look what you post lmao ... Stupid virgin .
    Could you do us all a favour and find a chick/dude instead of posting random shit ? You clearly have 0 clue about this topic .
    Troll attempt grade : 2/10
    And I already posted the reason why he got this , guess you are TO DUMB . That person did an illegal thing &/or used an illegal program which caused him to Disconnect , and then come back with the symbol on him . If you play clean , you will NOT have this shit over your head - never .
    anything else Sherlock ?

I know what you mean , people used to do that before like 2 years or so . Anything like that wouldn't be available possible to do anymore I think . Only a major smart ass programmer could somehow try something like that:]
    Sorry but you're also wrong lmfao. Like stalker4life already said, futility aka mahasamatman (its sad that i remember that complex ID perfectly) had that GM item on top of his head at the start of euko.

I don't know where do you got the fact that "herp it means gm is looking for that char", got any proof about that or are you just talking out of your ass? Because it would completely make sense that instead of saying [report subject] or anything like that on a cheater, a "GM" sign would instead pop on top of a characters head, right?

Now on topic, I don't know and I don't care if the random spanish speaker in the OP's picture had GM powers or edited files, or played in a comp with edited files for that "GM" thing to pop up, it doesn't matter really because it's just a random picture. Could even be photoshopped lol.

PS: Judging by your reply, it seems that his troll attempt got you really mad. Successful (yet mediocre) troll was successful?
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Sorry but you're also wrong lmfao. Like stalker4life already said, futility aka mahasamatman (its sad that i remember that complex ID perfectly) had that GM item on top of his head at the start of euko.

I don't know where do you got the fact that "herp it means gm is looking for that char", got any proof about that or are you just talking out of your ass? Because it would completely make sense that instead of saying [report subject] or anything like that on a cheater, a "GM" sign would instead pop on top of a characters head, right?

Now on topic, I don't know and I don't care if the random spanish speaker in the OP's picture had GM powers or edited files, or played in a comp with edited files for that "GM" thing to pop up, it doesn't matter really because it's just a random picture. Could even be photoshopped lol.

PS: Judging by your reply, it seems that his troll attempt got you really mad. Successful (yet mediocre) troll was successful?
    I'll ask a picture from him , but I'm almost 100% sure when some1 has the GM symbol above his head can't do commands of gm ...(If that guy could , I bet he would've do some bad things ^_^)
    I guess your judgement is wrong ^_^

I'll ask a picture from him , but I'm almost 100% sure when some1 has the GM symbol above his head can't do commands of gm ...(If that guy could , I bet he would've do some bad things ^_^)
    I thought the guy logged off and the symbol was gone? Go do it though, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be right until more testing is done, however.

How to prove that you're absolutely right:

Install a new KO on a clean pc, log that account.

If the GM sign is not there: I win (would mean that someone messed with the files in the other KO installation)
    If the GM sign is still there: Try some working gm commands.

If nothing happens: You win
    If the servers explode: I win

go.
    AngryWhiteMan likes this.

Just stfu it's 2 vs 1.

so is it a gm targeting you or is it, an honest mistake? id be exploiting that as much as possible if it was!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

you are talking of being troll , and look what you post lmao ... Stupid virgin .
    Could you do us all a favour and find a chick/dude instead of posting random shit ? You clearly have 0 clue about this topic .
    Troll attempt grade : 2/10

And I already posted the reason why he got this , guess you are TO DUMB . That person did an illegal thing &/or used an illegal program which caused him to Disconnect , and then come back with the symbol on him . If you play clean , you will NOT have this shit over your head - never .
    anything else Sherlock ?
    How is the first paragraph of ANY relevancy to this thread? I was making an argument recon, not fighting you. Fighting through forums is always dumb so don't even go with me on that. By the way I made the picture for you and you didn't like it You know how hard it was to make a shard +10 on paint? At least the left one, the right one looks like ass.

Also this "GM" thing came WITH euko, usko had it later on. So I'm pretty sure for that hack to be here it's newer than that wall hack from years ago.

If I could actually use the search function from G4L I could find the topic where a turk named himself GMAleena or GMAleenia and was talking to everyone in arena in purple chat on usko.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    How is the first paragraph of ANY relevancy to this thread? I was making an argument recon, not fighting you. Fighting through forums is always dumb so don't even go with me on that. By the way I made the picture for you and you didn't like it You know how hard it was to make a shard +10 on paint? At least the left one, the right one looks like ass.

Also this "GM" thing came WITH euko, usko had it later on. So I'm pretty sure for that hack to be here it's newer than that wall hack from years ago.

If I could actually use the search function from G4L I could find the topic where a turk named himself GMAleena or GMAleenia and was talking to everyone in arena in purple chat on usko.
    I've seen it too, people talking on purple chat.

That was in 2010/2011 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    actually you're wrong.
    do you see anyone talking in purple now? 2012-2013?

did you specify time and date when you claimed that only YOU could see the chat in purple?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Just stfu it's 2 vs 1.
    I guess you never been in a real fight before , but in a 2vs1 you can always injure 1 of them.. you just need to charge him as fast and as strong as you can So it doesn't mean you'll lose . ^_^ ( A tip for life if you want '')

Also , razor , that char/player I was talking about isn't mine but i'll try to get in touch with him asap ^_^ . I think he said that the gm symbol got removed after dc / being killed .
    @sexual,

yea that's what I meant . The wh / purple thingy is really old comparing to the GM sign .
    and I didn't want to start a fight , just showing my love towards your l337 paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    do you see anyone talking in purple now? 2012-2013?
    Impossbile atm .(Unless it's a REAL Gm .)

I guess you never been in a real fight before , but in a 2vs1 you can always injure 1 of them.. you just need to charge him as fast and as strong as you can So it doesn't mean you'll lose . ^_^ ( A tip for life if you want '')

Also , razor , that char/player I was talking about isn't mine but i'll try to get in touch with him asap ^_^ . I think he said that the gm symbol got removed after dc / being killed .
    @sexual,

yea that's what I meant . The wh / purple thingy is really old comparing to the GM sign .
    and I didn't want to start a fight , just showing my love towards your l337 paint.

This is a forum, not an IRL fight, I can't use that for anything.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Thing is most hacks haven't even updated but if you dare so check them out, turk programmer on my skype said WH still gives client sided purple and that it's still possible to server side, they just banned the last guy K2 / Mgames never patch any exploit, they only make it more annoying to get. GM thing could also be done client sided, but same as the old "stun hack" client side effects would have an impact server sided.

How Mgames fixes problems:

AS spam? Let's add a range check.

Hell blade hack? Range check.

Power shot spam? Cool down check.

They left everything else unticked though, wich is pretty bad.

As in fine, cooldowns and range, but now hackers can spam hell blade and R attacks faster than you can minor by just getting close lol

@sexual,

don't take this the wrong way but you're a faggot and you really need to find yourself some sort of life >.>(and i realize there is no way other than the wrong way to take that so don't be a bitch and post about it ) Spending time on G4L picking fights with kids over shit you can't prove... it's pathetic really, find yourself a GF or try making some money and a better living. You are wasting all of our time and your own with these vulgar posts.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by calipop View Post
    don't take this the wrong way but you're a faggot
    I lol'd
    MySexualIntention and Keeshiu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Thing is most hacks haven't even updated but if you dare so check them out, turk programmer on my skype said WH still gives client sided purple and that it's still possible to server side, they just banned the last guy K2 / Mgames never patch any exploit, they only make it more annoying to get. GM thing could also be done client sided, but same as the old "stun hack" client side effects would have an impact server sided.

How Mgames fixes problems:

AS spam? Let's add a range check.

Hell blade hack? Range check.

Power shot spam? Cool down check.

They left everything else unticked though, wich is pretty bad.

As in fine, cooldowns and range, but now hackers can spam hell blade and R attacks faster than you can minor by just getting close lol
    if you dont know dont talk , power shot cool down check? dude...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast