Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

dc from server (255)

This is a discussion on dc from server (255) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm getting some worrying problems atm similar to those dark days of last year. I was relogging a character and ...
Page: 1

denon33

I'm getting some worrying problems atm similar to those dark days of last year. I was relogging a character and I got the account in use message....This has been going on for over 2 hours now.

So I tried other characters and all of them are getting the failed logging into server 10061 message or the 255 message.

I have also had 20-30 99% dc's in the last 2 days. And I haven't had any 99% dc'd for 3-4 months. These are the exact same problems that made people so mad last year. Anyone else getting 99% dc's / account in use, 10061 or 255 errors?

yes, same here, right now my expin day is all screwdup :S

TheChosenOne

Dc is nothing special dont wory

Banned

DC isn't, not getting back in after DC-ing, sort of is.
    Same problem here, one account dc-ed and now getting 'Acc in use' error, another one getting 'connected to server but failed logging in' error and a DC message on top of it. Some of my friends are online though.

WHO SPILLED THEIR COFFEE ALL OVER LOGIN SERVER A.Q >:[

lol ive the same problem >.<

yea got the same -.-

and its lunar warr time soon >.<

speedkill

me too, can&#39;t log in. 2% tnl AQ

denon33

Last time all this was going on was when Bifrost was enabled. Dont know if it is just a coincidence or what..But typical K2. Checked old characters on different servers and they are all getting the same message. CW1, CW2, Ronark 1 and 2, Girakon 1 and 2.

My merch character is still logged in on CW1. So maybe some issue with login server?

KingRasta

think so, login server went off for 2 minutes then all user can&#39;t connect but servers are up ...

Floob

ye i also have the same fukin problem... account in use pissin me off

Ignore Me Senior Member

Any account I try login to world or server get Disconnect or error 255.

If you are in game - don&#39;t log out.

simos1994

oh well i got the same fvcking problem ( olympia pff lunar war soon, could get warder and keeper ) it says connecting please wait then failed login ( aq anany amyny ) and disconnected from the server ***** restart servers please you noobs

KingRasta

Just a game bro, just a game ...

superturk

I&#39;m getting some worrying problems atm similar to those dark days of last year. I was relogging a character and I got the account in use message....This has been going on for over 2 hours now.

So I tried other characters and all of them are getting the failed logging into server 10061 message or the 255 message.

I have also had 20-30 99% dc&#39;s in the last 2 days. And I haven&#39;t had any 99% dc&#39;d for 3-4 months. These are the exact same problems that made people so mad last year. Anyone else getting 99% dc&#39;s / account in use, 10061 or 255 errors?[/b]
    server maintinance
    i hope my english serve you well
    i hope they fix clan bug to see member in clan for clan leader and accredited / royal knight clan.

same here... can&#39;t log on c1 or c2 :S

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast