Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is KO dying ?

This is a discussion on Is KO dying ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why not merge areas with I think it is Diez (the second land not sure) Both lands are probably pretty ...
Page: 3

Why not merge areas with I think it is Diez (the second land not sure) Both lands are probably pretty equal and add back a 3rd server. What a battle for supremacy that would be

This is were I started to play Knights Online

http://www.knight-online.com.my/

They began with mergning servers until only a few existed, then they made it public, but then where long gone (I bagan to play on Diez from the first min of it's release)

But here is much more ppl, hopefully it will remain

//Forsete

i say 2 years thats all they signed the last licence for and they cant pay jap for the damn patches fast enough anyways either that or the game will turn pure turkish and they will only help the turkish community...

Duping is around and chinese bots everywhere.

USKO will end up like CNKO. Closed.

Cocaine

Hell yes.

Ancient noob Senior Member

DIE, you fucking worthless money-burning piece of digital error-shit! DIE KO DIIIIIIiiiIiIIIIIIEIEIeeieieieieeeeeeEEEEEeeee!!!!

(feeling much better now)

Naismith

Tho moment K2 starts adding stuff like boss summon items to PUS, then I know it's time to get out. Till then, I keep on playing.

i dont think ko will ever die
    maybe they get richer and be like WoW
    but i doubt that
    WOW is so rich that they can afford advertisements in msn >< and msn is one of the things most people use
    even in some movies they have advertisement about msn ><
    still ko wont die...untill something happens rlly bad( if aliens atacks USA will never happen) or the owner dies><
    they will find every year fucking new things i bet next sommer the shit with lvl 90 come
    this is k2 u never know and k2 buys the shit from JAPKO ,japko is making all that crazy shit ...so japko has to die first then USKO will die slowly ...people will get bored with always same monsters same names blah blah...but in turkey ko isnt that famous anymore
    servers are free coz many turks got fuckt up >< it will end like in china or japan almost the same...a guy die while he s playing online game coz he didnt want to eat or something like that...earlier i thought about ko even when i played with girls but now i c it just as a game...many guys here thinking this game is their everything...i bet ur parents would love it if u would just take a break...just clean ur room and tell ur mom how much u love her ...lol i drunk a lot, its just a game end who cares when it dies...if k2 would close USKO tbh i wouldnt care i would be happy coz ...how many of u lost jobs/gfs....at least u would see its a game and every games has a game over

I agree with most of the people who see KO having a long future. However, I do feel that if there were an all around better MMORPG with better PVP, graphics, quests, security, CS, etc. and I mean truly better, KO would get it&#39;s ass kicked and a large population of gamers would bail.

DarK

3. What will be next ? Merge existing server like Ares with Diez, Xigeon with what ever.... and so on ??[/b]
    That would be AWESOME

wanker

ko wont die for a long time, the fun off ko tho left like 3 years ago

KooPa

ko wont, many ppl put to much money into it, unless they announce it like 2 years ahead xD

KlouD

this game is addictive
    it wont die even how crappy it is...

look at cs, the graphics are worse and manyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheats...
    the game is going in its 9th year
    its still is and will probably always be the most popular first-person shooter[/b]
    +11111111111

I will play until all my friends / clan mates leave.

it is not about the game, it is about the people that plays it.

SilentDaemon

I will play until all my friends / clan mates leave.

it is not about the game, it is about the people that plays it.[/b]
    agree here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast