Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Is KO dying ?

This is a discussion on Is KO dying ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I AM FUCKING TIRED OF TOPICS LIKE THIS ! THIS IS JUST SPAM !...
Page: 4

I AM FUCKING TIRED OF TOPICS LIKE THIS !

THIS IS JUST SPAM !

OverTheTop

muhaa put beramus and akara together :P haha

This is were I started to play Knights Online

http://www.knight-online.com.my/

They began with mergning servers until only a few existed, then they made it public, but then where long gone (I bagan to play on Diez from the first min of it's release)

But here is much more ppl, hopefully it will remain

//Forsete[/b]
    I also start from there (remember times before chitin shell was implemented 1260< ) they closed in july or sth coz they didn&#39;t buy new expansion(ROFD) and lost rights to provide it.
    If they woudn&#39;t fuck it up at beggining makeing it full pvp who knows where ppl would play now.

japo

KO is the most popular F2P game in the ineternet MMORPG area

and if k2 keeps coming up with good and innovative patches and updates like recently, It will stay the most popular

no matter how many hacks, exploits, bugs, this game is attractiong ALOT of people.

In my opinoun KO and runescape are the best F2P games, fuck hwo good the game is or not, its fucking popular

So i think KO is gonna stay a while, a long long while[/b]
    I think same, k2 have very big profits so they will be launching more servers and im sure this company will be supporting this game for a long time.

Dont forget this game has been played while koxp or dupers were a high% of players that destroyed every server, but the fact is a important number of english-speakers community left the game. And now they are coming back since this cheats have been repaired almost to 100%.

Moradon market have sexy prices, pple start use again MP absorb shits...
    CSW have once again the relevance that should have...

And they deleted 3rd servers, so all users will have to purchase premium for log, so it means that k2 will have more profits and the number of players will raise since no more bugs being xploited.
    The K2 producer said that more xpansions will come , and im sure this means that k2 have plans for the future, and are very long plans!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I belive it will last much longer then that. KO does start to die out but K2 is always lucky enough to throw on another expansion before it does to give players something new to look forward to. Removal of 3rd servers was merly a business strategy to earn more revenue. They will add new servers before they merging existing ones. What ever happened to intersever wars???[/b]
    there was an interserver war in august o_o

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234