Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Is KO as fun as it was when it came out?

This is a discussion on Is KO as fun as it was when it came out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What would you all say? I say no, compounding uniques ruined the game for me, and raising the cap to ...
Page: 1

Psy

What would you all say? I say no, compounding uniques ruined the game for me, and raising the cap to 80 ruined it further. The only thing to improve is the difficulty of duping in my eyes (As well as some events that you NEED to be on for).

StayBack

Simple ansver..NO.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I've been playing since fall 2005 and I don't find it same funny to play .K2 still sucks ass ,competition is about numbers of sharers and your paypal. Game itself looks like manga shit or sth like that.

Banned

Simple ansver..NO.[/b]
    agreed 100% , after 5 years on this game i have walked away and wont come back , ko is shit now

Psy

That's another thing I don't like; in old KO it was almost faux pas to have sharers on your account. Now it's become something very common and hard to avoid unless you play 40 hours+ a week

VerHom

sharers kill the game, and ko4life allowing it make it even worse, same with usd

Hypnotic

no, no real raiding in cz.

Dks are always empty, and ew is only one spot

Raiding exp in cz was the most fun thing imo

Banned Senior Member

It's getting more worse by the day imo

Psy

no, no real raiding in cz.

Dks are always empty, and ew is only one spot

Raiding exp in cz was the most fun thing imo[/b]
    I think raiding DMs was the best. No matter what class you were, you had the potential to get someone xped.

kamikadzeee

its far away for beeing fun

I think raiding DMs was the best. No matter what class you were, you had the potential to get someone xped.[/b]
    +1 I remember as a noob level 57 debuffer, I would always go their and paracite and malice the tanker and get him killed :P Then /town xD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I agree. I remember old KO when there would be 2 parties at apos spots, 1 or 2 at deru's, 2-3 at trolls. So fun raiding them. I remember when me and a couple of mates, 4 of us total, took down 3 parties at trolls CZ. It was amazing fun.

Now, CZ is either 1v1 (which always gets fucked) or party gangbang. Rarely is it fun.

I haven't played in 2 months or more, and i think it was the right choice.

About sharers, i dont think it was us who started it. Remember, when it was OLD ko, majority if ppl in the game were english and not turkish. as more and more turks played, i guess because they play 20 hrs a day or more (lol), ppl here thought the only way to keep up is having sharers, which is fair enough at the end of they day.

Banned Senior Member

Well i started in the early begining of KO, and it was alot more fun back then... maby its because i played too much or its just thats its boring nowadays^^

well honestly if you asked the same question two years ago you'll get the same answers and people will complain about how's the game isn't fun anymore ...etc.
    it's true the game was better but nothing last forever .........and we have to deal with it or move to another game, I've played KO since 2005 and I'm still playing it for fun and to chat with friends, pk sometimes and exping most of the time.
    I know how this game was and how it became, the past is past what is more important is the future

1. Compounding ruined it
    2. Rebirthing ruined it.
    3. ROFD made it too easy to lvl... 0-80 now is too easy, 0-70 back then was hard.
    4. ROFD removed the competition
    5. ROFD removed pk skills.

So overall no its not as fun as it was back in the old days.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast