Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is KO as fun as it was when it came out?

This is a discussion on Is KO as fun as it was when it came out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Compounding ruined it 2. Rebirthing ruined it. 3. ROFD made it too easy to lvl... 0-80 now is too ...
Page: 3

1. Compounding ruined it
    2. Rebirthing ruined it.
    3. ROFD made it too easy to lvl... 0-80 now is too easy, 0-70 back then was hard.
    4. ROFD removed the competition
    5. ROFD removed pk skills.

So overall no its not as fun as it was back in the old days.[/b]
    I see you each time posting the same crap and yet refusing to open your mind.

1. Compounding party ruined it. Dupers took an advantage out of it, but then again, when you had your full +0's, bosscouts became useless. It was smart of KO to allow compounding, only they shuld have put a limit of max +2 on it.
    2. Agreed. Be a man and go straight +9 or keep ur +8 shits :P
    3. Agreed, people who were 70 before ROFD (I was one of them) had a fukkin hard time. With ROFD was a piece of cake. But on the other side, lvl to 80 with the same xprate wuld be fukkin insane.
    4. ROFD didnt remove the competition, players did with the sharing. Why would a new patch destroy the competition? Explain me.
    5. Party agreed. ROFD made a better balance between classes. Before ROFD, mages &priest were underpowered and rouges overpowered. With ROFD It was a better balance. But you also got a point that Priests got too mcuh aoe skills. AOE Heal + AOE cure + AOE buff is fukkin overkill.

KO is better then it used to be. Better servers, less duping etc etc. Its just the gaming mentality that killed KO. Backdays people had respect for eachother. People helped eachother. Now everyone relies on their clan + friends. Not to mention is normal taht after years of playing the same game you get bored of it. Happens with KO, happens with WoW, happens with every MMO

when they changed from KO to KE the game was ruined. this was when they changed the map.

kibal

What would you all say? I say no, compounding uniques ruined the game for me, and raising the cap to 80 ruined it further. The only thing to improve is the difficulty of duping in my eyes (As well as some events that you NEED to be on for).[/b]
    100% agree ,this made the old dupers rich , also make the babashoper stronger.

I played since 2004 , 1 week after Ares just started , i had much fun playing around with the old good players , almost didnt saw turkish on chat , when it become to turkish and went out with the annoying patch ( forgot the name , the patch with the new skills and lvl 80 ) it's all went to shit.
    When you saw the old players leaving and leaving you here with bounch of turkish its not that fun.
    Also k2 fucked up badly and ruin the game , not worth paying to this shitty company.
    People using +3 uniqes , +9 , even higher weapons and armors , cheating , not fun at all.

I see you each time posting the same crap and yet refusing to open your mind.

1. Compounding party ruined it. Dupers took an advantage out of it, but then again, when you had your full +0's, bosscouts became useless. It was smart of KO to allow compounding, only they shuld have put a limit of max +2 on it.
    2. Agreed. Be a man and go straight +9 or keep ur +8 shits :P
    3. Agreed, people who were 70 before ROFD (I was one of them) had a fukkin hard time. With ROFD was a piece of cake. But on the other side, lvl to 80 with the same xprate wuld be fukkin insane.
    4. ROFD didnt remove the competition, players did with the sharing. Why would a new patch destroy the competition? Explain me.
    5. Party agreed. ROFD made a better balance between classes. Before ROFD, mages &priest were underpowered and rouges overpowered. With ROFD It was a better balance. But you also got a point that Priests got too mcuh aoe skills. AOE Heal + AOE cure + AOE buff is fukkin overkill.
    KO is better then it used to be. Better servers, less duping etc etc. Its just the gaming mentality that killed KO. Backdays people had respect for eachother. People helped eachother. Now everyone relies on their clan + friends. Not to mention is normal taht after years of playing the same game you get bored of it. Happens with KO, happens with WoW, happens with every MMO[/b]

1. In some ways it might have been "smart" to allow compounding, then again i guess all those new shitty dungeons makes it too easy to get top gear.
    2. I had full +8 and could get a set of +9 before they even allowed Rebirthing :P, the ultra glow shit made it so ugly, and too easy for naabs to upgrade for a small improvement.
    3. I was one of them to =). It should be that way, its too easy now getting 80....
    4. ROFD removed the competition because everything is to easy to achieve.
    5. Priest underpowered before ROFD? Hmm guess you never heard of Tank priests going around soloing :P or seen CoolTang in KE. I dunno bout mages cause i never really cared bout em :P saw em as leechers

Banned Senior Member

Just one thing i can say ... you will regret every second of ur life spent in this fucking game one day when you quit it for real.

If ur smart and clever enought quit the game ... every minute spent there is losing of our precious time which we can spend mcuh better and useful.

kibal

Just one thing i can say ... you will regret every second of ur life spent in this fucking game one day when you quit it for real.

If ur smart and clever enought quit the game ... every minute spent there is losing of our precious time which we can spend mcuh better and useful.[/b]
    Perhaps for u , i m 27 years old i have a job , my own house etc...almost all my friend have a job too , i just play when i have free time ,obiously get drunk with friends>ko and everyone that played with me know it .
    Isnt about the game is about how u guys play it ,prolly for guys like u that take the game so seriously and play it non stop , left it is the best choice ...for me is like have a hobby .Dont blame the game ,blame urself.

Banned Senior Member

Perhaps for u , i m 27 years old i have a job , my own house etc...almost all my friend have a job too , i just play when i have free time ,obiously get drunk with friends>ko and everyone that played with me know it .
    Isnt about the game is about how u guys play it ,prolly for guys like u that take the game so seriously and play it non stop , left it is the best choice ...for me is like have a hobby .Dont blame the game ,blame urself.[/b]
    I dont blame the game at all ... i had job too and ... ? yes i played it too much but ppl learn from mistakes im one of them huray :P

Banned

Who here has run from a haunga warrior when someone lured it to smilodons?

*RAISE HAND* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Banned

1299 servers > USKO

:S

kibal

I dont blame the game at all ... i had job too and ... ? yes i played it too much but ppl learn from mistakes im one of them huray :P[/b]
    Then i didnt understand u ,my bad...........and i just said that i have a job for let people know thta play this game and have a normal life is possible.

infolock

someone commented about have the +6 chitins, and what not, and still being able to rock CZ in parties. yeah, shit, those were the days. I liked this game when it was new, when getting to level 62 was enough to have fun and stay competitive, and when a group patrolling CZ was only as good as it's members. nova towning, spike towning, all that shit. Then, the GM's that fuck aristotle or whatever, started chopping gears for USD, only a few were willing to drop the cash, at the same time, people were starting to dupe, few fuckers, ended up buying up the entire markets... and K2 sucked mind ya still does, some serious hairy ___fill in the blank__. duffing the tankers on the DM's, lol, Victory you bitch! :P when everything was new to everyone, that was the shit, when the most time ya spent online was boss hunting with ur actual friends. then people, started branching out, competition became so gay that even so called friends started ripping each other off, server list branched out, people seperated, once complete noobs lost in their overwhelming popularity tried to play the cool guy routine, forgetting their roots in the game... etc etc, K2, Company run profitting KO, well, you guys can have it. only regret i have is having wasted sooo much time after that deterioration, thinking that I could find some fun, in something that had lost all it's enjoyment.... to me and my good friends... that and the fact, that I am still compelled while bored at work to check these forums... yep.

Banned

sharers kill the game, and ko4life allowing it make it even worse, same with usd[/b]

DISAGREE on so many different levels

1. say a sharer doesnt have premium benefits
    2 .or can play alot of hpurs and misses good event times,

i found that majority of sharers couldnt afford premiumor have alto of time to play so they would share the account with some one. i dont see th HUGE problem in it. i dotn see how you can say that sharers have ruined this game if anything theyve made you all see sooner rather then later that the game is worthless too play.

would of just taken longer to notice ever oen level 80 and its no more fun. thats my view!

Magenta

+1 I remember as a noob level 57 debuffer, I would always go their and paracite and malice the tanker and get him killed :P Then /town xD[/b]
    I remember that priest. But I killed that DM with para and malice(only 960 heal^^).

ko aint gone down hill by patches like ROFD, its k2 who are ruining this game
    they are money hungry, all they want is money
    the region patch was a massive mistake in my option
    but yea overall ko has gone downhill, 90% because of k2, not the players

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast