Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is KO as fun as it was when it came out?

This is a discussion on Is KO as fun as it was when it came out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sure old times were fun, but to be honest i think the games still pretty fun. Its a different sort ...
Page: 4

Sure old times were fun, but to be honest i think the games still pretty fun. Its a different sort of competition, harder to do well imo. With all the crazy gear and lvls. Just imagine how good it would be if they bring back dms and put ds, tc, titans in cz for exp ^.^
    Wont happen but its still always good to hope

I miss lureing trolls on KOXPers in Ash Knights

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ko aint gone down hill by patches like ROFD, its k2 who are ruining this game
    they are money hungry, all they want is money
    the region patch was a massive mistake in my option
    but yea overall ko has gone downhill, 90% because of k2, not the players[/b]
    I disagree.

Patches have ruined the game more then K2. I didn't quit because K2 made the game rubbish. I quit because the game was too spread out, because of the level 80 restriction, and i simply dont have time to make that. Also the accessory compounds. Made it much easier for babashoppers and people who have sharers and farm 24/7. I also left cos the game is boring.

These are not faults of K2, they are faults of the patches. Patches are not made by K2, they are made by mgame.

I actually think K2 has improved vastly of the past few years.

Back in the day, there used to be NO customer support. Atleast now you are able to recieve some. Regional IP bans restrict sharers which is good for the game, and actually its a big step forward. Server stability is MUCH better then it used to be. K2 finally gave us what we wanted [a split between the turks and the rest]. People had been crying out for that for years.

Its people like you who just try to 'fit in with the WE HATE K2' trend that actually cause alot of the problems aswell. People who have played for a long time will know that K2 have made BIG improvements. Well, atleast thats the way i see it anyway.

The game went steadily downhill.

Old days of ko you could get ppl suspended for ks just by sending a screenshot (now they don't give a damn)
    Ke came out and removed provoke, well nerfed it so warriors could not get into aoe parties.
    All expansions after that were stupid with the rebirthing and compounding nonsense.

As it stands now the game is about items and level, I can remember alot of ppl back in old ko just staying at lvl 61 on Diez and having fun in cz and wars. This would be unthinkable now.

nathan16

i enjoyed exping back in the days in ares because there were always people at ash knights and dts they were always friendly and made exping fun.
    Most people had similar gear and made pking fair and fun.
    new map sucks

when i first started back in old ko turks were nice didnt ks and higher people partied you for no reason to help you. voot voot now adays if your a noob to the game ive seen people ask a question and get cussed out lol. it's no where as fun as it was when i knew absolutly nothing about the game and got all happy about gettin lvl 45 lol. plus exp way too easy now. melee trolls cz ftw :P

Banned

ko aint gone down hill by patches like ROFD, its k2 who are ruining this game
    they are money hungry, all they want is money
    the region patch was a massive mistake in my option
    but yea overall ko has gone downhill, 90% because of k2, not the players[/b]
    You can't be mad at a company for being "money hungry"
    What else could they possibly be?
    KO was fun but for me I never level'd a character past level 61 until carnac and I could easily compete in CZ. That was fun....nowdays I don't play..... Carnac was fun until level 63ish. I say KO makes a new server, CAP it at 72, leave the EXP quest. Take out compounding and rebirthing ^^, that be fun. Also make it 0% to +9. +8 is enough.

You can't be mad at a company for being "money hungry"
    What else could they possibly be?
    KO was fun but for me I never level'd a character past level 61 until carnac and I could easily compete in CZ. That was fun....nowdays I don't play..... Carnac was fun until level 63ish. I say KO makes a new server, CAP it at 72, leave the EXP quest. Take out compounding and rebirthing ^^, that be fun. Also make it 0% to +9. +8 is enough.[/b]
    You for got to mention "remove sharing" =)

Record

Why do we continue to discuss this?

I quit because the game was too spread out, because of the level 80 restriction, and i simply dont have time to make that. Also the accessory compounds. Made it much easier for babashoppers and people who have sharers and farm 24/7. I also left cos the game is boring.[/b]
    If you compare the tons of ppl they keep ingame with raising the lvl cap to people like you, my mind would made up fast also.

Face it, raising the lvl cap keeps people ingame. How much went inactive when they hitted 70? How much returned with ROFD just to lvl back to 80 and get a new skill?

How much did now quit, cuz they got 80 and nothign more to achieve. So much people having a lvl 80 char, rather inactive just waiting till a new patch pops out.

I just missed content in this game. PK, XP and abit farming, all whats to do in this game. I miss clanevents and all other shits.

BTW: KO died when the competition between the clans disappeared. Xigenon was so long alive & kicking due the hughe clan rivalty. Now

SillyHo

Soenne lets start it again, BC offically hates whatever clan you are in LOSER....shit....wait....we are Ares....damn sorry man you are on your own.

New shit is always fun, its what makes us try new things to begin with. The idea of so many possible "firsts" happening kept the game fresh, but after you have dual ROF +2's do you care when bach drops a ROL in your 4 man CZ party?

Boredom is normal, fight through it for your friends, or quit like the rest.

Banned

TRKO

The reason most english speakers quit the game is because when they start the game they are bombarded by Turkish speaking people. They think that this game is made for people in Turkey and they quit from the begining. This game is not fun anymore because it is not like it used to be where most people spoke English.

We need to weed out the Turkish population and plant English speaking seeds!

Furthermore, if you think about it most cheats, bugs, and hacks became notorious in Knight Online when the Turkish population increased. This is because most Turks are filthy cheaters. Now as usual there will be some retard who will claim that I am a racist and that he wants to fuck my "mather" but that is not true. I am only speaking facts. Pre-KE there were no dupes, macroes, and people trying to exploit bugs. It was a eutopia. In fact, even the Turks were playing legitly when the Turkish population was at a minimum.

Banned

Sure old times were fun, but to be honest i think the games still pretty fun. Its a different sort of competition, harder to do well imo. With all the crazy gear and lvls. Just imagine how good it would be if they bring back dms and put ds, tc, titans in cz for exp ^.^
    Wont happen but its still always good to hope[/b]

its more a solo game really to prove your the best , even if you have a goo clan and partys more then likely youll vs them to prove you better.

thats where people get hooked on proving there better or gettign better :P

Knight Online = no skills

KO = all items
    KO = all programs
    KO = all sharers

basically thats it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

agreed 100% , after 5 years on this game i have walked away and wont come back , ko is shit now[/b]
    game started in late 2004 so don't know what ur smoking... not even a 4 yr-old game.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast