Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Is KO as fun as it was when it came out?

This is a discussion on Is KO as fun as it was when it came out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep just check how many ppl that are buying for USD on the trade section, its sad[/b] i know you ...
Page: 6

mammlea2

Yep just check how many ppl that are buying for USD on the trade section, its sad[/b]

i know you wanna buy items aswell h34r:

when i started playing December of 04 and i logged a 1 i said HOLY FUCK. this game to me was the best game ever until along came rofd and when that little fucking girl popped up ( anime slut ) help me find max i went and got him and the stupid noise that little fucker makes when he pops out of the worm i was like ko has officially been ruined.

so ke = best game i have ever played and i personally would never trade it for any other game

sharers kill the game, and ko4life allowing it make it even worse, same with usd[/b]
    your right ! this is the sharers who kills the game. we have already seen 5 sharers on one account. (closing 24/7) thats really unfair since when girakon has been opened in last july i was the only one from insanity who didn't (maybe same with 2-3 other guys).
    share sucks but since ppls rush on new servers and all what we want is pk, its hard to blame.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456