Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is KO a game or an addiciton? :D

This is a discussion on Is KO a game or an addiciton? :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it can be a very addicting game if you let it be ... like someone said earlier if you are ...
Page: 2

Banned

it can be a very addicting game if you let it be ... like someone said earlier if you are not hooked yet then get out while you can. Wish i could stop

Banned Senior Member

both game and addiction, I can play alot sometimes but then I can slow down and not play for 1 month, so its a ordinary game for me, i get addicted (not alot) to every game i play XD

VerHom

it's only an addiction if you allow it to be one[/b]

wrong, once you get addicted your brain cant resist more. Thats why junkies dont stop using stuff on their own, only when they end in cleaning facilities.

Smokers cant stop smoking unless you get patch and shit

KO cant be a drug and cannot generate an addiction because, there are no substances inside your body when you play

Banned Senior Member

exactly... once you allow it to become on then it is. Easiest thing to do is not let it take over you then it doesnt become an addiction I played KO alot because there was nothing else to do, had one of the best characters on the server when I quit. I just up and left and I didn't freak out because I wasn't playin gmy beloved KOL anymore. Yes there are the few people who cant control their adictive personalities, but you have the choice on how much you play, and when you know it's getting to be too much

KO cant be a drug and cannot generate an addiction because, there are no substances inside your body when you play [/b]
    It doesnt have to be a drug to be addicted, anything that you get hooked into can be an addiction. The moment your away from it and you need it back, it's an addiction. Nothing physical needs to enter your body, your body is already doing it's own thing when your doing an activity your addicted to

sexy Owa

i find the people in this game to be more addicting then the game itsself :/ most of them at least.

silverbuffer18

just like cocain, addicting and expensive you buy alot of items via usd or kc+platinum

I came back after quiting for 1 year and didn&#39;t even really miss it, new server came out and im hooked again ><[/b]
    same with me about 6 month without ko (always thought on it every day almost every hour) i came back before 2 weeks ago.
    and now i feel less lust to the game. but still this can take me few hours a day like nothing without to feel how the time is running out

addiction

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I can honestly say it was an addiction for a while. Now it&#39;s just a game :P

It has addictive qualities both good and bad just like anything that we find enjoyable. Women, cards, food, surfing (sports), work, it all can be addictive in some nature both ways. It&#39;s a matter of how it effects the rest of ur life and whether or not your getting the other important shit done in ur life and if ur enjoying it. There are many people who seem like they hate this game and everyone in it, negative selfloathers who can&#39;t tear themselves away from it, those people are definitely addicted in the wrong way. So are the people who should be at school, letting their grades slip, not developing social lives outside of the game or using the game as a means to scam people (why not just go and work for ur own shit?). But the addiction of desiring to play it when u have that free time to hang out with ur friends in game/vent, level, boss hunt, pwn in pk, practice ur skills, etc. nuttin wrong with that at all.

RE5PECTmf

Well KO was my first MMORPG so it begining i was really enjoying in it .. Then for a while I became addicted .. now its coming back to normal .. things like school .. work .. gf/wife and bf/husband ... kinda get things to normal by time . And if u dont babashop or dupe .. u will feel inferior comparing to others really soon unless u r one of the oldest players with best gear .. so geting pwned from some &#39;tards can make u quit .. or make u more addicted till u farm 24/7 or xp 24/7 and be able to pwn their ass :P All depends from person IMO .

chook

addiction but i have a cure!

get lvl 80 :P

addiction but i have a cure!

get lvl 80 :P[/b]

EW plz, last 50% go go go

Jason269

addiction!

sleepingtiger

i was addicted like 3 years ago bubt i quit for a year nowadays i just log on from time to time to play the game wen im bored and nothin else to do . but now since basketball and football started im prolly barely b on so for me its just a game

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast